X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

reunited and it feels so good ( mature)

descriptionCompleteRe: reunited and it feels so good ( mature)

more_horiz
Remy kissed her back deeply. Moving with her so that he could continue thrusting. Moving in and out. Faster and harder. He moved a hand lower to tease her clit a little bit. He kissed her again and moaned in pleasure. He smirked and rather liked it when she squeezed his ass. Moving harder and faster as he placed his hands on the bed to allow himself to get deeper and aim for the sweet spot within her womanhood.

more_horiz
JJ moaned in pleasure when he rubbed her clit. The man knew how to really push her buttons. She found his own moans sexy as hell. She was settling into a rhythm with him when he putt his hands on the bed and really started to thrust. She could only hope no one else at the school could hear them, not that they werent concenting adults. His thrusts were going deeper until he hit just the right spot. She tightened up around him and moaned as she came again, she felt selfish though and hoped she could make him orgasm as well.

more_horiz
Remy's hands held him up at an angle he was able to kiss her lips. Then kiss peppering butterfly kisses down to her breasts. Before kissing her full on the lips again. His tongue dancing into her lips. His hips thrusting back and forth as he moaned in pleasure. He was trying to keep the sounds as quiet as possible. Not that it really mattered...he loved Jenica. She loved him. They were in a very committed relationship. That is all that mattered in theend run. He kept hitting onto the same spot and the intensity of it all sent him over the edge when she clenched down around him. He thrusted in one last time and called out her name against her lips. Sweat lightly covering his back as he pulled back a bit. Using his lower arms to prop himself up. "I love you Jenica.. Mi aumor...do you need more? I can give you more if you do." he whispered against her ear.

more_horiz
Jenica felt extreme pleasure when remy came. She laid underneath him sweating and trying to catch her breath. That was the hottest sex she had in her life. She rubbed his bag gently while he was still on top of her giggled. "No my love. I can't take anymore right now or you will break me. Let me rest for a while and then maybe...."  She was exhausted but would be ready for more later. 

Ooc:im done if you are. 

more_horiz
Remy stayed propped up on his elbows. Panting and holding his breath. He laid his head on her chest a bit. He pulled out slowly and just laid half on his side and half on her still. "Alright. Then we'll go again. I bet you can go more after a breather." He teased her lightly. Whispering sweet nothings into her ear in french. Later would come and they would continue all night long. Into the early morning.

((OOC: sure I'm alright with that. :D))

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum