X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

beauty is scars deep (R)

descriptionCompletebeauty is scars deep (R)

more_horiz
Isaac had sent his men out. His best men and as many of them as he could muster to bring this person in. She had a history with the MRD she knew their ways but times had changed. Their tactics had become even more cruel and unusual. She hadn’t been too hard to find. She always spent time in a gym that was frequented by mutants. It was easy to get information from mutants when they were in pain, near death or feared for their loved ones.  They struck with knock out gas and other ways to subdue her. As much as he wanted to see a dead mutant report on his desk he needed her alive. He lost a few good men to that woman but now she was under their “care” and she would talk, she would come to fear, respect the MRD once again. So was the way of Isaac. He wanted them to feel how he felt. He wanted them to feel helpless, fear for their lives just as his family and he himself had at their hand.

The woman was bound to a chair, barbed wire stuck through her hands and was linked with the chains that were chained behind a chair. She would fight and try to break free and use her mutation against them. She always had but they had ways of keeping her from escaping, to get her to talk.  Isaac entered the room seeing the woman still with a hood over her head. He turned to see Arabella strapped to a medical table with surgical equipment all around her. He had concerns with keeping electronics around as he had read the reports about Christopher but the woman was subdued at the moment she would be unable to use her power effectively if she could harness the electricity from the machines.

His boots echoed on the floor as he walked over to Thana and pulled the hood from her head. ”Good morning Thana, project red, whatever name I deem worthy to call you.” he said walking away from the mutant. ”It is good to see that you are still in one piece. We placed a lot of time, money, and training into you and it is time to see if we have any results.” he said walking over to the table where Ari was strapped to. ”I will give you an ultimatum. I know how stubborn you are. How you can resist pain. Do as I say, answer my questions and I will not hurt your friend here….what is her name again? Ah yes Arabella Adair!” he said stroking Ari’s face with a gloved hand. ”Do you agree to my proposal or will we do this the hard way?” he asked giving Thana a cruel grin. 

descriptionCompleteRe: beauty is scars deep (R)

more_horiz
Thana  had been training in the Gym when they attacked, she had been alerted they were coming but didn't know they were playing dirty with Gas. She had taken twelve of them out, but they had won. She had hidden the other mutants, but they had got her. Bloody Bastards. When she came too she looked around her, and looked at the young looking man in front of her. Her arms were bare, and she only had a singlet on. Vulnerable as she saw it. Her marks and scars were her secrets. And they were all on full display. Smirking at first, "I think you should get someone who is in charge, and not try take me in." She said, looking at Bells but not worrying at first. Smirking as she summoned her gift.

Then she noticed the pain, her smirk disappeared as she felt the piercing in her skin, in her hands. Every time she tried to summon and channel orbs she only felt excruciating pain. Her face changed to that of horror as she couldn't summon anything. Gone. He had taken the only way she could summon her gifts. Her face showed that of pain and horror and she looked as he touched Bells and tried to kick in the chair. "DON'T TOUCH HER!" She yelled, and hung her head. They had won, she wouldn't let him hurt Bells. She would rather die. Thana hung her head. "What do you want... What did you do!?!?" She said bitterly, defeated so easily. And by a man she didn't even know. She had to agree, she was helpless like this. " Don't fucking touch her!"

The years of running, hiding, training. All came down to nothing. Nothing, like she was a wounded puppy. All because she had stayed in the same place. Broken her own rules, and all because she had taken friends and began trusting people. And that had put them all in danger.

more_horiz
Ari was having strange dreams probably from whatever isaac had injected her with. He.had taken her to another cell away from chris. It was all pretty fuzzy. He had been talking to her about she and chris' gifts as he pulled out a needle. She had struggled and panicked but he was stronger than her and injected her. She felt warm all over then fell asleep. 

She could hear voices as she started waking up. She tried to move her legs but something had her by the ankles. The same with her wrists. "Chrissss....isss the babyyy okayyyy?" She said groggiily. She didnt know thana was there. Dhe hadnt known about the pregnancy. Ari slowly opened her eyes and looked up at isaac. She groaned and awkwardly tried to pull her head away from him. "D-dontt touch me." She said a little more awake.

more_horiz
Isaac looked over at Thana as she spoke about finding someone in charge to take her in and the dark haired man let out a chuckle as he ran the backside of his gloved fingers down Ari’s cheek. ”You fumble ignorance, incapable of understanding. You are among your better’s little girl. I suggest you learn to address me appropriately.” he said moving quickly over to Thana and punching her in the face. ”I am Isaac the director you will address me as such project red. I am your handler and you will do as I say.” he growled at Thana glaring into her eyes.

He turned around and grabbed a scalpel and spun it in his fingers right before Thana screamed for him not to touch the woman bound to the bed. ”I was under the impression we trained you better. Your life amongst other mutants has made you soft, fragile and weak.” he said looking at Thana and then back at Ari as she came to. ”Aww poor little child. Chris isn’t here right now…he is preoccupied…and by preoccupied I mean tests and torture.” he said letting a chuckle escape from his lips. He loved the expression in their eyes, the pleas in their helpless states for mercy for no pain to come to them. But life was pain and torment and Isaac was going to use them as the canvas for his art.

”I need information, I need genetic material. We are so close to perfecting the projects of my predecessors project Red. We believe that just like Chris perhaps you are a key to unlocking the means to eradicate the mutant threat. Then again we do have the child with in this child here. A pure blooded mutant, we have not been able to do tests on one during their development in the womb.” he said placing a gloved hand on Ari’s exposed stomach as he looked down at the tree tattoo seeing a bud on a leaf.  ” Yggdrasil…the tree of life….how appropriate…” he said turning to another person in the room. Prep for the tattoo removal…it seems that this patients tattoos have a deeper meaning and affect her power…I want to see how she will respond if they are removed.” he said watching the person leave.

He pulled a chair around and sat it in front of Thana as he took a seat there clasping his hands and resting his chin on them as he looked Thana in the eyes. ”Intelligence has informed us that you have friends amongst the Brotherhood and the faction known as the x-men. This is invaluable to us.” he said leaning back and grabbing a file. ”Tell me all you know about the brotherhood project red…tell me their leadership, members…strengths weaknesses, location of their headquarters for this area and its defenses. Do so I and I may consider postponing the tests on your friend.” he said with a sick cocky grin.

more_horiz
Thana  continued to glare, her face not changing as she was punched . But she spat out blood, and looked at the man in front of her. And laughed slightly. " You ? Your the one behind all this?" She said but her face fell as she found out about Bells. Her best friend was pregnant , and in this hell hole. 

Noticing his cocky grin Thana looked at him, " No you won't." She said, he wouldn't consider not hurting her he would do it anyway. That's where Thana smiled, a cruel sad smile. " Isn't it the MRD that taught me not to take casualties and negotiate ? You won't consider not hurting her, oh of course you might move her to another block or not let me know you are doing it but you will anyway. You stick to tradition ." Thana said, " Stormborne did it, Richards did it and now the Director is doing it." She said, " So go ahead, torture her, kill the baby for all I care. The more you do to her now the less I will say. You hurt her and I won't say a word. If she dies so be it, I'll move on." Thana said to Isaac, looking right at him as she said it. " I'll kill her myself ." 

Thana was only half bluffing, if she told what she knew everyone would be in danger. She had to protect Bells and the unborn baby but first she had to garauntee their safety. If that meant calling his bluff she would. She only prayed that Bells would realise she would never break her promise to her and would protect her.

more_horiz
”You will talk project red. Your time with mutants has made you grow soft and weak. You have an attachment to this mutant and the child that resides with in her womb. Perhaps if the mother does not survive I will let you attempt to raise the child yourself…after I have finished the experiments I deem necessary upon it.” he said walking over to a computer and placing a blue tooth headset on his ear.

”Experiment 1289, being performed on the mutant Arabella Adair. Mutant has a connection with the tattoos on her body. What will occur if the tattoos are removed? In previous experience she has been able to summon a horse that is a tattoo. We will attempt to remove the norse tree tattoo on her side.” he said as the “medical” staff started moving and put the laser to Ari’s tattoo and activated it as it started to burn into her skin.

He went to sit in front of Thana again. ”Oh you will kill again. We have a list of mutants that need to be exterminated. As you have “friends”, acquaintances in the neutral mutants, brotherhood and the x-men you are perfect for the task. We have interest in a mutant that can transfer wounds, a mutant that can phase through walls…all mutants we believe you have had contact with. But first let us go back to the original question at hand…..The brotherhood…give me the information I seek.” he said crossing his arms. 

more_horiz
Ari was starting to come to more. As she heard them discuss her and her baby she started to wake up faster. The heart monitor attached to her skin picked up her regular heartbeat at first. As she realized what isaac was saying the beeps quickened. She was still in her jeans and shirt from earlier in the day. When he pushed her shirt up to reveal her tattoo she felt beyond exposed. That tree was her life. " NO! YOU CANT DO THIS!" She squirmed and tried to fight against Isaac's touch. The restraints were too tight.

When the lazer hit her skin she let out a loud blood curdling scream. It wasnt just the lazer removing her tattoo but a pain down to her core. It felt like someone was tearing her apart from the inside out. She screamed and pulled against the restraints. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes. Her nose and ears began to bleed. The heart monitor went fast then started to slow.

more_horiz
Chris suddenly had sympathy for meat that was smacked repeatedly with a meat tenderizer before being cooked as blood dripped from his split lip, busted brow, cut cheek and bruises were covering his face, sides and he could almost swear he had a few broken ribs. The MRD men were doing a real number on him at the orders of their boss but Chris was far too proud to give them the satisfaction of seeing him break. Instead, he tried to keep his mind calm though the pain was nearly unbearable and he was strapped to a chair unable to escape or even fight back; it wasn't an interrogation, but downright abuse and likely revenge for all of the MRD that the mutant had killed. Either way, the three men in the cell weren't letting up and worked in shifts with each other when one got tired. It was hell on earth, but the young man had to endure it if it meant Arabella and his baby were safe as that was all any father would do.

"Wimps," he stated bravely with blood pouring from his cut and from within his mouth the irony taste of it alone no longer bothering him, "getting tired... makes you a bunch of pansies." His defiant words were followed by a smirk that was quickly wiped off his face with another fist to the face. To them, he appeared like a fool but he was buying time. The more time he could buy, the better was all he could think of then the screams came. Echoing from outside the cell it even caused his would-be interrogators to stop and chuckle.

Arabella. She was being hurt and Chris perked up and struggled against his restraints fueled by adrenaline, screaming as well. "ARABELLA! ARABELLA?!" Another hit to the face and he glared at the men in the room. "We had a deal..." Another hit and laugh. It was obvious the men didn't care about their word and the young mutant struggled more, his blood boiling with anger, betrayal, and worry. "Release. Me. Now! Or I will bring hell down upon this place and kill us all."

more_horiz
Thana glared at Isaac, but he called her bluff as she had called his and began kicking and fighting. Feeling something ripping through her as she struggled out of her bonds, doing everything she could to rip free. "Stop it! STOP HURTING HER! STOP IT!" Thana screamed, and managed to rip free. Her hands immediately stinging, and she lashed out to get to Bells to protect her. Ripping her hands she gasped at what she saw, she hadn't ripped free at all, she had simply taken the chains from the back of the chair and managed to pull it over. Her hands had been spiked, with metal razor wires. "What did you do?" Thana said in tears, completely helpless as she was hit with an electric spike. "Stop it! STOP HURTING HER!" Thana begged, not wanting her in pain and ignoring her own pain.

She would tell him what he wanted, and collapsed on the floor as the blood from her hands seeped everywhere. He had stopped her, and broken her so easily. She didn't move or fight as two guards stepped forward and dragged her back to the chair. "Stop hurting her, I will tell you everything." Thana told him, and looked at her ruined hands.

more_horiz
Isaac looked at Thana as she glared at him once again. ”You refuse..let her pain and suffering be on your hands…proceed with the test” he said standing on his feet and moving closer to the table. They started to work their way downward removing the upper branches slowly making their way towards the little bud that was on a branch. If that little bud represented something Isaac did not know. Ari let out a scream that echoed in the basement of the compound and he grinned looking at her stats. ”It seems the patient is having negative effects from the tattoo removal. Perhaps Yggdrasil represents her life force.” he said as he put his hand to the head set hearing news from guards that Chris was not taking the screaming well. ”He can try to bring the building down we have prepared for worse mutants than him, start pressing him for information on the X-men inform him we will continue the experiment if he does not comply” he said over the head set as he turned back to look at Thana as she screamed.

He watched as Thana was able to get herself out of the chair and looked at her pierced hands in horror. He let out a chuckle and moved closer to her so he was standing over her as he put his hands on his hips. ”Don’t take me for a fool project red. I know how to manipulate and control you to do my biding. You will be the harbinger of the destruction of the mutant menace.”  he said moving a hand up motioning the “medical” staff to stop the tattoo removal. ”The brotherhood tell me the information you know about them…or we will continue with this test. Next time I will make sure that we remove the whole tattoo.” he said to Thana in a stern voice.

meanwhile in Chris’s cell…..”

One of the guards turns and leaves the room rather quickly after Chris’s threat to bring down the entire place on their heads. One of the remaining guards a large lumbering jock who most likely bullied everyone in grade and high school for lunch money lets out a laugh as he punches Chris and grabs him by the hair so he looks at him. ”Just try it mutant. Your brother told us everything we need to keep you locked up in here to rot for all the shit you did. Scarlet was a friend of all of us and we will make sure that you won’t have a unbroken bone in your body after this.” he growled taking a rubber baton and slamming it against Chris’s knee cap before he pressed it to Chris’s neck.

”You think you are hot shit because you can electrocute people well your in for some news buddy you are still a worthless piece of trash.” he shouted spittle flying into Chris’s face. The door opened and the guard that left walked back in placing himself right in front of Chris. ”The director wants all the information you have on the X-men…their base…their personal…what mutants they are harboring, their abilities and weaknesses. He says if you tell us he will stop torturing that British bitch that you love so much...well that depends if that other bitch...project red, thana I really don't give a damn what to call her decides to corporate. ” he said crossing his arms.

more_horiz
Thana for a while couldn't speak, she had never been horrified by her own torture before but this.. She had seen her hands behind her and it made her want to throw up. When she heard Bells stop screaming and hung her head. Too hurt to fight . "2146749 point 263 longitude twenty eight degrees latitude 34. Their base is in the dockyards. Thirty three inhabitants ." She said, " a-all mutant ." Thana said, and began telling him of each mutant she knew . Leaving off Shikon Lakai and Neo, as she knew they weren't there. Her arms continued to bleed into a pile behind her. " computer room is on the second floor. It has all the codes I have used ." She said, and slumped forward. " pasword is 692746187742643984729482948285.32415" Thana told the baby faced killer.

more_horiz
Arabella's screams were like nothing anyone had ever heard before. It sounded like someone was tearing her apart. She was oblivious to anything going on around her. The pain was beyond anything she experienced. Blood now trickled from her nose, ears, the corner of her mouth, and her eyes like blood tears. She was in so much pain she could have begged them to kill her if she could think straight.

She didnt think she could be in anymore pain until the lazer hit the edge of the lotus bud. Her scream sounded more wounded than previously. It felt like someone was clawing the inside of her stomach. She struggled against the restraints to turn on her side. She wanted to curl up and die. Instead she spit out a mouthful of blood. Blood had formed on her jeans as well. 

She lay there whimpering and sobbing. Her tears diluted the blood tears on her cheeks. "Please...stop..." Her voice came out in a shaky croak. Her body started to shiver. Her breaths came quickly wich was evident by her rapidly rising and falling ab area and her monitors. Her heart  and pulse were still low. The medical techs looked to isaac like they werent sure what to do. 

more_horiz
Chris had been there before and his mind instantly went back to when he had been captured by terrorist overseas when serving in the military. The torture methods changed, but the end game was aways the same: information. All of the rubber, plastic and non-conductive items nearby made it difficult for him to feel any electricity and the suits the guards had on kept him from locking in on their internal bio-electricity. When one of the men left after his words, it was clear that even then the men had some semblance of fear about what he might be able to do to them or he'd have not run out to report it. The big guy, on the other hand, didn't seem to let it register in his head and was smug about it.

The mutant endured the next few hits and glared at the man. He was in so much pain that it was unimaginable how anyone could sustain their life in such a situation, though Chris had to remain strong for everyone and not break. "Says the masochist... getting off on beating another man." He spat out some blood from his mouth and grinned at the large guard. "Have you ever pleasured a woman?"

When asked about the X-Men, he scoffed and shook his head. "Sure. Mr. Rogers is there with his little trolly... we've even got... Captain Kangaroo and Elvis... Presley plays on weekends." He took a few breaths, though it was hard to breathe with the pain in his ribs which caused him to cough. "You people are going to hurt her anyway. I'm not betraying other mutants... to a man whose word... means nothing."

More screams from Ari made Chris struggle against the chair again and as they grew louder and more blood curdling, he grew more desperate wanting nothing more than to be with her and escape the terrible place while the distinct sound of thunderclaps high in the sky echoed a bit through the facility. Chris felt they were doing something awful to her and the screams were that of someone dying causing him to struggle more, his face reddening with the strain while more thunder erupted from high above the building.

more_horiz
Isaac looked over at Arabella as she screamed and flailed in pain, blood coming out of her mouth landing on the table as a small pool of blood formed on her pants. ”Patient seems to have extremely negative side effects when the bud on the tree is touched. We will need to look deeper into that.” he said to his blue tooth head seat as it recorded. He turned back to Thana as he heard her speak. He grabbed a tablet and started to input the information cross referencing it with the intelligence they had gathered. He typed in the password for her computer and forwarded it to the armed task force. ”Pity I was looking forward to bringing in the one known as Shikon and the woman named Lakai…I have tests I wish to perform on them.” he said going over the list of other mutants Thana had given. None of them served any use to Isaac’s plan. He put his finger to his blue tooth. ”I authorize ordo exradico at the given coordinates. None of them serve us a purpose…the strong survive let the weak perish.” he said as he turned his head to hear Ari beg him to stop.

”I would stop but it seems that your “friends” are being incorporative. They can handle pain themselves but they cannot handle seeing one they care about being tormented. I apologize for the in convince child but you are just a means to an end.” he said as the sound of a thunder clap echoed in the basement of the facility he moved his hand to the head set again. ”Prepare for protocol tonitrum. It seems one of our subjects is upset at current events. Do not kill unless he is able to breach the second ring of defenses. He is too valuable to us alive, if his brother attempts to aid him…kill him.” He said in a cold voice. ”Now where we yes…next phase of questions.” he said going to the chair that he had sat in front of Thana as he took a seat again. ”The x-men we know they have a base at the Xavier institute for gifted youngsters. I need to know of the mutants that are under the protection of Charles Xavier… I need the layout of defenses, power sources any students of interest….answer and I will not continue my test on the girl….refuse and I will continue with even more fervor.”  he said leaning back in his chair and glancing over at Ari. ”Unless you have information of course. Maybe I will stop hurting the mutant known as Chris if you answer…” he said to Ari.

meanwhile in Chris’s cell…
(ooc: if anything gets out of hand send me a PM so I can change things accordingly)

The large oaf of a guard lets out a growl and punches’ Chris in the stomach. ”I have fucked more women then you ever have. You think yourself a man for knocking up a girl you pedophile.” he said grabbing Chris by the neck. ”Maybe I should “pleasure”  you after all I am the sick twisted masochist…maybe you would like having your hole ripped open.” he said placing his boot on Chris’s groin.

The man lets out a snarl and places on pressure on Chris’s lower region. ”Not the answer were looking for smart ass. Now tell us who the hell is at the mansion. Give us information and we won’t rip that little monster from your girleys stomach and throw it into a dumpster.” he said removing his boot and grabbing Chris by the collar. ”But you would like that wouldn’t you someone else to clean up your little accident. You would make a horrible father anyways you can’t even keep your kids mom safe.” he said taking the baton and hitting Chris in his already broken ribs.

The sound of thunder echos in the basement and the oaf looks up in a bit of confusion before looking at Chris. A loud pounding sound is heard on the door and the guard that had left earlier turns and leaves the room.  The oaf looks back and Chris and takes the butt of his baton and slams it into Chris’s hand shattering the bones. ”Tell me mutant….the X-men…what do you know about them.” he snarls getting close to Chris’s face.

more_horiz
The man's words didn't bother Chris so much as the physical attacks did. He simply let the words roll off him when he called him names and threatened his pride. Getting a baton in the ribs and his hand smashed hurt like hell causing Chris to scream in agony, but he wasn't going to give them what they wanted. He couldn't betray the X-Men after what they had done for him and Arabella. In fact, he wouldn't have betrayed the Brotherhood or any other mutant group either just on principle that he couldn't turn against his own kind in such a way.

The personal threats and attacks were one thing, but mentioning harming his child and telling him that he wouldn't be a good father because he couldn't protect Arabella was just fuel to the fire already raging inside of him. In his mind he'd already decided he wouldn't be satisfied until MRD was memory and every one of them lay dead; Seth was the only wild card given that he wasn't there and Chris had no way of knowing what his brother's intentions were but if he was involved in the torture, then he'd die just like their father had. When the big man leaned down into his face, Chris glared back through the pain, narrowing his eyes at him locking his eyes with the other man. He'd lost so much blood and broken so many bones he didn't know how he'd be able to even stand to escape, but the only thing keeping him alive and fighting was his family literally screaming for him. He had to help them.

"You're all about to have a very bad day..." Chris' eyes go white while the thunder grows louder and more frequent, "but you first." With not another word, blue bolts of electricity shot from the mutant's eyes and into the large man's sockets literally frying his brain and causing his body to spasm uncontrollably. When the large man fell down, smoking and burned to a crisp onto the ground, Chris looked at the other. "You people... have no idea... the hell I'm about to put you all through. Now... release us or I'll kill every last one of you." More thunder sounded outside and caused electrical interference in other parts of the facility as the smell in the air outside grew thick and sour with the lightning storm forming overhead.

more_horiz
Thana kept struggling in her chair, and looked at the man in front of her with hate. " I don't know anything about the Xmen. I'm with the Brothrhood." Thana said, it was true. She didn't really know about them, only where they lived and a few of them. She groaned in agony as one of the men used an electric spear on the her hands, and slumped forward. " Your not going to stop. You can't do anything more to make me aahhhh!" Thana said, screaming at the last part as she felt excruciating pain from behind. She could only hope the bond she didn't understand with her brother would give them time they needed. For a moment , only a moment her eyes rolled back but it was enough to send him a message that they were all being attacked . 

" Your a monster ." Thana said to Isaac , " the baby face killer . " she spat, " why? Why me . Why aren't I being tortured like Chris. Why are you here ." Thana asked, and noticed her hair slightly standing up. Chris was angry , but she was hurt and couldn't scream out to him.

more_horiz
Isaac let out a sigh hearing Thana’s explanation. He knew she had spent time at the institute seeing other mutants. She knew information but she was with holding it from Isaac and that was something he could not tolerate. ”It seems I need persuade you otherwise…” he said rising to his seat and grabbing the laser and removing a bit more of Ari’s tattoo nicking the bud with the laser. He took a scalpel and stabbed it into Ari’s hand and he turned around as if he had just done nothing out of the ordinary. He grabbed another scalpel and walked back towards Thana. ”You know information, it may not be a lot but it is what I asked and you failed to give it to me. I will not tolerate insubordination. “ he said taking the scalpel and stabbing it into one of Thana’s wounded hands letting even more blood pour out.

”Oh I am the monster….you seem to forget all the people you have murdered and all the families you have destroyed. Chris has done the same. It is you mutants that are the monsters. I am but a warrior tasked with destroying your kind.” he said hearing over his head set that the ordo exradico was being implemented. This wasn’t an attack on the brotherhood base…it was an extermination.  ”You are valuable to us project red. You can take that we give you but you cannot stand to see others in pain, a weakness I must strip you off. This woman is a genetic mutation…an accident. Her life serves us no purpose other than to make you see the error in your way and to keep Chris in check…….” he said as the lights started to flicker and the sound of thunder claps grew louder. He let out a laugh that a mad scientist would. ”Yes…he is a key…” he heard a scream from the down the corridor and he grinned a sick smile of content. ”Initiate tonitrum protocol.”  he said as red lights began to flash and sirens went off in the hall way. The door to the room that Thana, Ari and Isaac were in began to shut and seal itself. ”New question. Unaffiliated “neutral” mutants you have offered them safe haven in the past. I need names, locations, lists of power they possess…places that they can be found and where they hide." he said in a stern voice grabbing Thana by the hair so she looked into his eyes. ”Answer me”

Meanwhile  at the legion of doom in chris’s cell….

The large oaf lets out a laugh. ”What you gonna do muttie? You can’t zap us. You are so far underground and there’s no electricity for you to get any of your power from….you are the one that is gonna have the bad day…..” he says as his eyes open in fright before the blue bolts of lightning shoot into his eyes and he starts to scream in pain and agony as his body spasms before he falls to the ground all crispy and dead. The scent of burnt and cooked flesh fills the room and one of the other guards looks at Chris in horror before he starts to vomit. The other guard that left earlier looks at you with a deer in the head lights look as he starts to back away. ”Shit…shit…damn…we’re all gonna die!” he says going to the door. The loud sound of the door locking and sealing fills the room. The guard slams his fist against the door. ”Damn it, Damn it , Damn it!!!! You can’t leave us in here he’s going fucken kill us all…” he says slamming on the door as he lets out a loud scream for help. He turns around to look at Chris. ”Sorry man I wasn’t the one that said I was going to rip your kid out of that girl’s stomach. I have a family of my own. Got a 3 year old son and a baby girl on the way…” he says as the vents start to slowly release a white knock out gas into the room. The guard starts to cough. ”Damn it I’m still in here…” he says as he coughs more.

more_horiz
Thana screamed as she felt a scalpel go into her hand, and fell forward again to her chair. Exhausted. The pool of blood get more and more, soon she would pass out. But she felt herself forced to look up into his eyes. HIS eyes. Instead of answering she spat at him, blood and all. "And now you have mutant blood, your one of us asshole." Thana said, not technically but he had her blood all over his face. Oh of course she would cop it but she couldn't keep going. " Theyre randoms, I don't know. They come and go, I don't even know if they are still alive. "

Thana's eyes slumped and she rolled forward slightly. Her body slumped as she passed out. The blood loss kept her out, she had already been exhausted. The pool of blood from her hands touched her feet under hair chair. And she literally sat in a pool of her own blood.

more_horiz
(Um thana he stabbed my hand)

Arabella was in so much pain and loosing so much blood she was loosing conciousness. She could hear people talking but couldnt focus on what people were saying. She was slipping under when she heard chris. She seemed to come back a little. She opened her eyes and tried to lift her head when the scalpel slammed through her hand. She screamed in new pain. The screams became louder as he turned the lazer on her tattoo again. She was in so much pain she began to sweat. "Killing one mother and child wont bring back another!"She yelled incoherently from what she had seen in his head. 

more_horiz
With the big man dead, Chris no longer felt threatened by the others in the room and his eyes remained white as he looked at the men and smirked. Their fear gave him a strength that he'd not felt before and, after all he'd been through, he enjoyed it which was in stark contrast to the good man he normally tried to live as through his life. So much pain, anger, and worry for his family made him no longer care who lived or died in the room and when the doors locked he knew he wasn't getting out anyway so he did the only thing he knew to do: he channeled every bit of electricity he could still within his body outward not through his eyes as before, but all over his body like an electrical bomb going off in every direction.

The thunder grew louder and lightning began to come down from the sky striking all over the facilities buildings, shattering glass and causing fires and people to scatter. While the men unfortunate enough to be trapped with him were reduced to the same lifeless burned up corpses as their former colleague had been reduced to, a helicopter approaching had to divert course entirely to avoid the electrical storm centered over the detention facility. All guards in Chris' cell were dead and as the knock out gas took effect on the mutant, his eyes finally returned to normal and a tear ran down his face, part of himself saddened by what he'd just done until he finally lost consciousness in the sealed room surrounded by death.

-- Cut to Chris' brother --

The thunder stopped and the lightning from above ceased allowing the helicopter to come in and land while Seth stepped out from it and practically ran into the facility along with his own team of US Army soldiers in toe. Once inside, he made his way to the security center and looked at the man who was seemingly in charge in there. "I'm Major Knowles sent as a liaison from the Pentagon. The D.O.D. wants a progress report and, from what I saw out there, things aren't going well. Contact your boss and tell him I need to speak with him as soon as he can."

more_horiz
(actually Thana does have a scalpel in her hand right now.)
Isaac looked into Thana’s eyes before blood was spat at his face. He gripped at her hair and punched her face with his free hand. ”You will not do that again. If you do I will make sure your punishment will be severe.” he growled before he let go of her hair letting her head fall down. I doesn’t work that way…but we are working on process. Chris…you…that little bitch on the table are but puzzle pieces for unlocking the way to your kinds extinction. “ he said before Thana commented on the neutral mutants. ”Not the answer I was looking for again project red.” he said before she passed out and landed in a pool of her own blood. ”Pity I did not realize she bled out that much. Prepare a transfusion. Make sure her hands have metal spikes placed in them. Also this will be the appropriate time to install the tracking chips and their decoys make sure one is placed some place that it will kill her if removed…I always liked that idea…” he said before Ari spoke up.

His hands clenched into fists as he heard her words. Swiftly he was over with his gloved hands around her neck strangling her without mercy. ”I may not be able to get my family back but I will be able to save others the tragedy and pain I have had to experience. If that means one little mutant girl and her unborn child must die than it is worth the price.” he said before he punched Ari multiple times in the face. ” You will not speak of them again. If you do I will rip that baby from your belly myself and let it hang in Chris’s cell….Understand….” he said in a stern cold tone before a voice came over his head set. ”I will be up momentarily… start with repairing what damages have been done and putting out the fire. Still keep in tonitrum protocol. I want extra guards with rubber riot shields in the holding area.” he said as he glanced over to see the people in the room strapping Thana to a table alongside Ari. He went over to a nearby mirror and wiped the blood that was on his face and clothing before he turned and walked towards the door the unsealed and opened before him before closing and sealing once again.

His first stop was Chris’s cell. The gas had cleared for the moment and Isaac opened the door with guards at his flank. He covered his nose and mouth letting out a cough as he looked at the dead guards in the cell. ”Pity…they were fine soldiers. We will make sure their deaths are not in vain….prepare the mutant to have a sedative administered through a plastic IV just enough to keep him from focusing his powers for the moment…. I must meet with his brother…” he said in a growl as he turned around and the other guards went to work clearing the room of the dead guards and setting up an IV in Chris’s left arm.

He went upstairs with guards at his flank. Major Knowles may be with the pentagon but he was still related to a mutant, a terrorist. He did not trust the man at all and would put in a request to have him replaced as soon as possible. ”Major Knowles I should have known you would be coming. We were having difficulties with processing and interrogating the mutants in our care, however it has all been taken care of. Now please inform me of your purpose being here at this facility. I have already prepared a report for the chiefs of staff and the pentagon.” he said in a cold tone his eyes glaring into Chris’s brother like iced laced daggers.

more_horiz
( well ill be a sun of a gun. my bad folks.)

Ari's vitals were already dangerously low. She wasnt strong like the others to begin with. Her body was already weakened before he ever tortured her. She coughed and gasped but didnt fight much when he choked her. She only stared him in the eyes emotionlessly. Her eyes rolled back before he began to punch her. She was unconscious or barely conscious for the beating. Not enough for her to register what was happening. Her body lay limply as he pummeled her face. As he walked away her vitals dropped completely into a code blue. Medical staff rushed as he was leaving.

more_horiz
Seth waited patiently for the Director to arrive, crossing his arms and watching the monitors that showed the outside where fires were trying to be put out and walls were damaged by lightning strikes. It was all the man could do not to smile at the sight before turning his attention to the door when Isaac walked in along with his MRD posse. Seth listened to the man's words and nodded.

"Yes, I know, I read the report," he stated calmly, "just as we at the Department of Defense felt that you would have problems with these particular mutants. Arabella Adair is also with child which was not originally known to us. This complicates matters even further, Mr. Petkov." He looked to his side at the staff sergeant standing behind him prompting the younger man to open the briefcase he carried and retrieved a file handing it to Seth's outstretched hand. "I am here to observe your operation and will be filing my own report. While we do trust you, Director, we feel it necessary to ensure total transparency and absolute accuracy when the President meets with the Joint Chiefs tomorrow afternoon for the briefing. While these people may be mutants and have committed crimes, they still have some unalienable rights as I'm sure you are aware, on top of that both my brother and Arabella's child are United States citizens. So... let's go see the expecting mother, shall we?"

more_horiz
Isaac listened to Seth as he spoke of watching his operation. Damn red tape coming in and making his whole compound a bureaucratic nightmare. He hated that idea but he couldn’t do much at the moment. He did have the resources to go rouge but he was getting closer to finding a way to utilize the keys and get rid of the mutants once and for all. Until it was absolutely necessary he would play along and when the time was right and it was needed he and his organization could go it alone.

”Let me make this clear.” he said taking a step towards Seth so he was standing in front of  him. ”Your brother is a mutant…he is a terrorist…he has killed civilians, people in the armed forces, the MRD and also your father. I see you a liability to this organization and this facility. I will grant you the access that you seek however if you take advantage of my hospitality I will strike you down without remorse or hesitation for the safety of the United States and it’s citzens.” he said before turning around and walking away from Seth.

”The lower levels were the mutants you seek are being held is currently under tonitrum protocol, a protocol for electric mutants. Your brother has killed three of my men and I will have justice for their deaths. Until the situation is fully handled I cannot allow you in the holding area..for your safety of course.” he said putting a finger to his head set. ”Please prepare Arabella and Christopher. They have a guest that wishes to see them.” he said to those down stairs so they could at least clean up the blood before Seth got down stairs.

more_horiz
The medical techs panicked when ari started to crash. One of them turned off the lazer while the other two went to work. One did chest compressions while the other took vitals. With her being pregnant and isaac wanting her baby for research their hands were tied on what they could do for her. 

The me tech doing chest compressions was ready to stop when they finally had vitals. They all breathed sighs of relief. They started cleaning her up and put an iv line in. Once she was clean ans stable they moved her to a cell where they put her on a cot and hung the iv off of it. She wasnt conscious but she still whimpered in pain.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum