X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Night on the Town

descriptionNight on the Town - Page 2 EmptyRe: Night on the Town

more_horiz
Lakai chewed her cheek while debating how to tell him exactly what happened so she decided to just tell him. "She may not have much to say. The time i saw her we were running from the mrd. Pretty sure she and the rugrat got picked up. She hasnt answered my calls." That was lakai for you. Cold and heartless. She did live her sister deep down but she was also about her own skin. She looked t shikon waiting for him to scold her. 

more_horiz
Shikon shook his head while smirking. He called the waiter back and paid for their meals. Shikon then stood up and offered his hand to Lakai, the smirk still ever present on his face. "We could always lend them a hand, bust them out. We'd have fun doing it, it could be like a little engagement party. How does that sound? If you'd rather not though, we can continue the night like I planned, but it might get a little boring for you. I know how much you love the thrill of the hunt." Shikon waited for Lakai's reply.

more_horiz
Lakai took his hand and stood. She seemed to be thinking it over. "Its so dangerous though. If we get caught they will test on us like they are probably testing on her. Do you really want to risk that? Isnt it the xmen's job to save her? I dont know shikon. I dont want to risk loosing you." She left the restaurant with him arm and arm, enjoying the warmth that always radiated off of him. 

more_horiz
Shikon and Lakai left the restaurant, and Shikon listened to Lakai speak as they walked. Eventually they found themselves in Central Park. Alone with the darkness, the forest, and the stars above. Shikon stopped walking and pulled Lakai close to him, hugging her tightly. A circle of flames at their feet spinning around in a slow circle, slowly rising as well. It was just a low heat, no real scorching power. Shikon leaned in close to Lakai "My sweet queen, do you think I can really be broken that easy? Did I stop when they took you? Not at all. She's your sister, and if you want to we'll get her back. Besides, I like the little rugrat anyways. She's grown on me quite a bit. Your sister still scares me, and hates me, but it's up to."

more_horiz
She sighed and leaned into him while they seemed to slow dance in the flames. "Two of us cant take on the mrd alone. They finally got the sentinals up and running. Three stories tall. Ive also heard rumors thatthey have an emp shield atthe mrd now. The new head of it is tougher and scarier than scarlet or stryker. I just dont see a positive outcome."

more_horiz
Shikon hugged her tightly to him as she spoke. He stared into Lakai's eyes. "Believe me. I'm going anywhere ever again. The universe could never keep us apart. But if they have the sentinels up and running we need to prep the Brotherhood. As much as I hate to leave your sister and niece, but we can't help them without more power. So we'll have to leave them for now."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum