X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteA stable relationship (R)

more_horiz
Alec needed to get away from the sadness, the pain, and the drama of the big house. Even with friends and family he felt the odd man out. He was the only one here without any power. He was just a human. He was even envious of colton's powers. He loved that man. 

He went out to the stables and borrowed loika's horse ghost. He found it odd no one had seen her but it was probably just because she was bust with work or her kid. He had sat up late talking with her one night when Ari was having a particularly bad night. He learned alot about the woman and found alot more respect for her. She gave him permission to ride ghost or granite, her two horses stabled here. 

He rode ghost around the outdoor paddock. She was a smooth ride and responded to the lightest touch. Her hooves barely made a sound in the sand. He lost himself in riding while it reminded him of home.

descriptionCompleteRe: A stable relationship (R)

more_horiz
It had taken a few days but Colton was back to being completely normal. The wounds and scars that he had taken were gone now and he could walk again without feeling like his body was going to rip apart. Thankfully Alec had been there with him for the times he was awake. He was grateful that he had stayed by his side when others would have ran away from the walking freak show Colton was.

He went outside to the stable and the scent of the hay and the fresh air reminded him of home. It had been years since he had been back at his southern home but he knew he could do more for the world and himself not being in the small podunk town. He watched Alec as he was riding one of the horses around. ”Found something else to ride since I was bedridden?” he  asked in a snarky tone as he flashed Alec a smile.

more_horiz
Alec flashed a grin when he heard his boyfriend's voice. He would never tire of that voice. He turned ghost gently and rode to Colton. "Don't tell me you are jealous of ole ghost here. I promise she means nothing to me. You want to join me?" He patted the mare's neck and cooed to her then offered a hand to Colton in case he wanted to join him. He wasn't sure if Colton knew how to ride or not. It didn't matter with alec in control. It would be nice to just share the time with him now that everyone was mending. 

more_horiz
Colton smiled as he watched his hunk of a boyfriend ride up to him. He loved the man and he hoped that things would keep going good between them as it was so far; other than the being injured and saving his sister part. ”Yeah right. I see the way you are talking to her.” colton said with a smug grin on his face before Alec extended his hand offering him a ride. Colton bit his lip as he thought. It had been some time since he rode a horse and it was his first time riding with another person. He didn’t know how it would turn out. ”Sure why not.” he said in a southern drawl grabbing Alec’s hand and pulling himself up before he swung his legs so he was sitting right behind Alec. He wrapped his hands around Alec’s waist and leaned forward. ”Lets see how good your riding skills are.” he stated with a  smirk.

more_horiz
Alec nudged ghost forward. The mare didn't seem to mind the added weight and moved forward gracefully. Alec was beaming with joy with his boyfriend's arms around him. He preferred to be the one doing the embracing but he could deal with this. He patted colton's hand then put both hands back on the reins. He steered ghost around the edge of the paddock. "I thought you already knew how good my riding skills are. I have failed you as a boyfriend. I'll try to do better next time. What's on your mind?" He chuckled. 

more_horiz
Colton grinned feeling Alec's hand on his before he other blonde man took the reins and the horse started to move. Colton made sure to keep his balance as falling off a horse was not one of the things he wanted to deal with today. "Oh they are good don't get me wrong. But I feel like you could do a bit better." he teased playfully into Alec's ear as he rested his chin on the other mans shoulder. "Just trying to figure everything out. I thought the city would be safer but I was wrong. With the MRD around and all the shit they are doing I kinda just want to take you and run away some place safe and secluded and screw for hours on end."

more_horiz
He relaxed with the gentle sway of the mare's gait and Colton on his back. He was debating taking the young man to the barn for some alone time. He turned his head just enough to kiss colton's cheek before saying anything. "That sounds heavenly. Especially when i punish you for saying such things." He sighed and turned ghost again. "I want nothing more than to run with you. I could never leave my sister though. I spoke with her recently and she and Christopher had a fight. The young man intends to go back to the mrd for his brother. As you can imagine she's very upset. We need to devise a back up plan. In case things go south."

more_horiz
Colton grinned and leaned in close to Alec so his chest was pressed against his back. ”I can handle whatever you throw at me. Maybe I like the pain and punishment.” Colton remarked with a smirk before he nipped at the side of Alec’s neck teasingly.  He moved his hand so it grad Alec’s lower area before placing his hand on his chiseled stomach.  He bit his lip as he heard Alec talk about Ari and Chris and he thought about the young couple. ”We could bring them with. The mrd are looking for them right now. Who knows how long we will be safe here. Don’t you have some cabin in Europe or something that we can go to?” he asked curiously.

more_horiz
Alec groaned but it honestly sounded more like a growl when Colton stroked and teased him. It was taking all of his strength not to take him immediately. His pants were uncomfortably tight now and it was a test of his abilities to concentrate. "You don't want to awaken the dragon." He grumbled under his breath. "I do but there are complications. The man whom killed our parents and destroyed my leg is still there. Isaac also has all of arabella's information. He knows all of our properties." 

He abruptly turned ghost towards the barn with a steady but firm hand. He was tense all over. 

more_horiz
Colton’s smirk grew larger as he heard a groan escape from Alec’s lips. He really wanted to go someplace where the two of them could be alone and get it on. ”Maybe I do love.” Colton whispered in Alec’s ear, teasing him. Whatever Alec wanted to do to Colton the young southern man could handle it.

Colton bit his lip and felt Alec tense up as he went on about how his parents were dead and the MRD knew of all the places Alec’s family owned.  ’Don’t worry about it love. We will figure something out.” he said kissing Alec’s neck. ”Let’s go someplace more private.” he asked with a grin. 

more_horiz
"You are in so much trouble. You haven't a clue." He said sternly. Alec was a take charge kind of guy. He was taking charge now. He couldn't be teased anymore. He rode into the barn and hopped off of ghost and slipped her bridle off as smoothly as he put her halter on. "Off the horse pet." He said firmly. He wasn't angry in the least even if he appeared so. He was in need of a roll in the hay with his boyfriend. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum