X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteSave a horse ride a cowboy (mature)

more_horiz
Alec stared at Colton in the barn. He wanted to do so many things to him. Things that would get him kicked out of tgis school if he actually went here. He couldn't help himself. It was Colton's fault. He was rubbing all ovrr him on thier ride. 

He pulled colton into the tackroom and pulled the sliding door shut. He held his boyfriend's hands over his head and pressed him against the closed door and kissed him with alot of need. "Look what you have done to me." He took one of Colton's hands and put it on his groin to emphasise how his teasing had affected him. 

descriptionCompleteRe: Save a horse ride a cowboy (mature)

more_horiz
Colton couldn’t help but grin when Alec took them into the barn. He knew he was getting Alec riled up while they were horse back riding earlier. Now he was having troubles controlling himself. He wanted to touch his boyfriend, let his hands explore his body and please him the best he could.

He was pushed against the sliding door with a loud thud and colton let out a grunt followed by a moan before Alec pressed Colton’s hands against the door and kissed him greedily. Colton kissed him back and frowned when Alec pulled away.  He took his hand and slipped it into Alec’s pants and played with his cock. ”You make it sound like I am torturing you. I think you are enjoying it.” he said with a  smirk before he kissed Alec again, nipping at his neck while he pulled Alec’s shirt over his head and caressed his chest with a trail of kisses and started to unbuckle his belt. 

more_horiz
Alec jumped when Colton touched his cock. He was hard and in need. He was so hard in face it hurt. "My love. My lover. My life. Not being intimate with you is torture. You have no idea how i feel about you physically or otherwise. Anything you ask of me. I'd gladly do it for you. I love you." 

He stood shirtless before his boyfriend and smiled like a dope. Thank the gods for this beautiful and giving fuck. He kissed Colton again and helped him out of his own shirt then helped him with his pants. He kissed and sucked his neck while taking his cock in his hand and stroking it slowly and sensually. 

more_horiz
”You don’t know how much you mean to me.” Colton replied in a southern drawl before he kissed Alec once more. The other blonde was driving him mad, making his heart race and his head fill with thoughts of lust. ”I love you so much. I want to see you happy. Let me help you.” he said before Alec pulled off colton’s shirt and started to unbutton his pants.

He let out a moan and he leaned his head against the wall behind him as he let out a shack breath as Alec touched his rock hard cock.  He let out another shacky breath before he nipped at Alec’s neck and kissed him. He grabbed Alec and turned him so now he was pinned against the wall. Colton dropped to his knees and started to suck on Alec’s dick while he let his hands explore his chiseled abs and chest. "Tell me how you like it. Tell me what you need me to do love." he said before he blew on Alec's wet dick. 

more_horiz
"I don't think you can possibly help me pet. I'm too sick in the head." He worked his boyfriend's cock all the more as they made out in the barn tack room. Thank the gods almost everyone was off of the school grounds. "You are shaking Colton. Have i hurt you?" He mumbled semicoherently. 

He chuckled when the young man turned the tables on him. He groaned loudly in relief with Colton's mouth around his cock. He was so ready to fuck he was worried he would come too soon. It was his turn to be shaky. "I need to fuck you until you beg me to stop is what i need. You need to tell me if I'm too much. I can be very intense."

more_horiz
Colton let out another quick breath as his body quivered as Alec kept playing with his cock. ”No…it feels so good.” he said between quick sharp breaths before he bit his lip to suppress a moan as he leaned his head against Alec.

His lips curved into a smile as Alec’s moans filled his ears. That was the sound he wanted to hear. His boy friend had been through enough dealing with a pregnant sister, Chris and his mood swings and Colton being bedridden for a few days. He needed to relax and Colton was going to do his best to make sure that happened.  ”Love I can handle whatever you throw at me. Don’t think I’m not a seasoned ridder.” he replied before he played with Alec’s cock again and blew on it.  He lay down and spread his legs giving Alec access to his hole. ” Do what you need to love. Take me. Hurt me, love me. Do whatever makes you happy.”

more_horiz
Alec shook his head. "You deserve better than that dirty floor." He went to a shelf of clean travel blankets. He selected one and laid it on the floor. With a mischievous look her reached out and grabbed colton and pulled him onto the blanket with him. He started out kissing his chest his neck and his face. His hand was back to teasing his boyfriend's cock. He would let his hand explore more later. He teased him with his fingers. "I don't have condoms or lube with me. I don't want to hurt you." He said in a husky voice in his ear. 

more_horiz
Colton really didn’t mind. He had done it in a barn before. There weren’t that many places for a closeted gay guy in high school to do the deed. He felt the fabric on the blanket against his back.  He leaned his head back and let out a moan as Alec kissed caressed his body in kisses all the while teasing him. ”Don’t stop love.” he said between panting breaths and moans of lust.

He wanted Alec to take him there but Alec was right there wasn’t any lube and they didn’t have any condoms. But Colton really didn’t care at the moment. He wanted his boyfriend in him right now. ”I can take it. I heal fast and I don’t get sick like other people. If you want to take me take me now.” he said before letting out another moan before he kissed Alec and bit his neck teasingly.

more_horiz
"Aren't you just a little glutton for punishment." He had been teasing his boyfriend's ass and somewhat preparing it with his fingers as they talked. "As you wish pet. Ask me to stop if its too much. Though i may not be able to control myself." Luckily he was a tittle wet still from Colton's master tongue work and a little precum. Colton's biting only fueled the fire. He needed to be inside of him as much as Colton needed him to be inside of him. He kissed him as he gently pushed his way in. He was being careful and slow but gods it felt amazing. He couldn't help the moans that followed. 

more_horiz
”You know me all too well.” Colton replied with a  smirk before he let out a moan as he felt Alec enter inside of him. His eyes shot open before they slammed shut and he let out a whimper followed by a groan of lust as Alec started to work his ass slowly.  His hole tightened as Alec kept working it and Colton leaned up and kissed Alec as his fingers clawed into his shoulder. ”Don’t stop love, hmmm god don’t stop.” he said before he let out a moan and laid on his back as his fingers dug and gripped the blanket that he was lying on.

more_horiz
Colton's moans, whimpers, and groans were music to his ears. It told him he was working his lover right and pleasing him. He was dominant in personality to begin with but he wasn't above pleasing his lover and making sure he got off. He kept his slow and steady pace. He didn't want to hurt him. When he tightened up it felt amazing. He couldn't help moaning himself. He was so ready to pop. Colton clawing his shoulder was more sexy than painful.

When Colton laid back he couldn't help himself. He gripped his hips and moved faster and harder. " Oh i have no plans of stopping now pet. Not until you beg me. I told you that." He closed his own eyes as he pounded his boyfriend.

more_horiz
Colton was the more passive of the couple. he had a temper like Alec but he kept in under control. He liked seeing his lover happy no matter the cost, even if that meant some bite marks and bruises on his flesh. As long as he saw that smile and could stare into those eyes it was worth. 

He let out another moan followed by a whimper as he felt Alec thrusting his member deeper into his as. He moved his hips grinding his ass against Alec and his throbbing dick as he moved a hand to play with himself. He leaned his head so he could see Alec and smiled as he bit his lip as he moved his free hand and let it claw into Alec's wrist. "I'm not going to beg you to stop, ever." he said as he gritted his teeth and let his head fall back on the blanket as he felt a warm sensation start to creep into his groin. "Keep fucking me babe you're going to make me come." he said in a southern twang.

more_horiz
Alec had not had sex in a long time before he met Colton. He was in shape but Colton still had a way of putting him through his paces. He had begun to sweat. It ran down his back and chest a little and beaded his forehead. The way Colton's accent twanged always turned Alec on but it was even more sexy now. "I am here for your pleasure just as much as i am my own. I want you to come. Please baby let it go. I am so close i don't know how i haven't released all over yet." He winked and boyishly grinned though the pleasure was very evident on his face. 

more_horiz
Colton dug his hands into the blanket and gripped the fabric with his fingers turning the tips of his fingers white as Alec kept fucking him. The feeling building up in him was something he couldn’t fight for long. He heard Alec speak to him and he looked up at his lover. ”Can’t old it anymore. Oh god. I’m coming.” he said as his cock erupted and splattered his and Alec’s chest with sticky hot liquid. He let out a loud moan and growled feeling his body give into nirvana. He let his head fall on the blanket as his body shook and went numb. ”Come for me baby.” he said in a weak voice slowly raising his head to look at Alec.

more_horiz
Colton coming was hot as fuck and it was all he needed to send him over the edge. He came when colton did. He gripped his boyfriend hard as he did so. With his body shaking from the effort he chuckled and kissed colt sweetly. "I'm going to pull out." He said softly before easing himself out of Colton. He laid next to him and pulled him close to rest his head on his boyfriend's head. "That was...amazing. Thank you." It was what he needed for sweet relief. 

more_horiz
Colton was stuck in nirvana and just nodded his head in understanding at Alec as his body shivered from the sensations flooding his body after his climax.  Once Alec had blew Colton laid his head down on Alec’s chest and snuggled against his warm body as he traced a finger around his belly button. ”That was sooo good. We need to do this more often.” he said in a teasing tone before he kissed Alec and lay his head back down and closed his eyes.

Le fin.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum