X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteCurses of the Shadow (R)

more_horiz
Blade had been not so busy lately. Surprisingly, since he had just returned from paying a visit to his motorbike supplier, in Mexico. He was relaxing in his tent, when he heard a bit of commotion down at the colony. He jumped down from his tent and landed on his feet, on the ground. The other Morlocks scattered. "What's going on here?" Blade asked. A shy Morlock stepped up. "There's someone outside of the gate, wanting to enter." Blade sighed, and jumped over the gate in a flash. He looked at a man, who seemed to be just around his own age. "So, looking for a place to stay? I can fix you up with a place here. What's your name?"

Last edited by Gavin Cooper on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Curses of the Shadow (R)

more_horiz
The man obviously did not want to be to close. He stepped back and entered the shadows. A laugh came from them. ''I have many names. Each one means something. Each one...has a story....Call me The Fallen. I am looking for many things.....some you can help me. Some you can not. I would like a place to stay........'' The fallen stepped back again. He watched the other carefully.

more_horiz
Laughing in my territory? I don't motherfucking think so. Blade could easily see the man in the shadows, wherever he moved in the sewers, Gavin would know his exact location. "Now, ya listen here', you wanna stay, fine with me. But you gotta be direct, and not rile up the fucker'z inside. We understood, Fallen? "Gavin asked. He didn't like it pretty much when people laughed without a reason. They were always up to something. "You can stay, and I'll fix you up a tent. Down here. And call me Blade. OPEN THE GATE!!!" He yelled at the Morlocks that were on the inside. The gate opened and Gavin went back into the colony. "You comin'...?" He asked, looking back at Shadow.

more_horiz
Again. He laughed. ''Ahh Blade...Now I remember...what are you now..28? 29?.....'' He looked at him with eyes that seemed impossible old. ''Yes I am comming. By any chance...do you know Achilles Grimm? Sometimes called Ghost or Ghost Leader. Depending on his company....Quiet boy. You look like you've met him. He leaves a sort of image on the eye. Not to mention. I can smell him....Been a long time since we last spoke.'' He looked at blade with serious eyes. He was not joking. He was aware of what blade could do. He was not bothered.

more_horiz
Blade's eyes flinched behind his glasses. How does he know that? Not liking this.  ''Yeah, I know Achilles. He lives here. As well. And you aren't gonna mess with the kid. If you do, well...consequences will fall on you. Dire consequences.''  Blade kept moving forwards until he got to a truly small tent. "If you have things, put them in there. You'll sleep here today. Tomorrow I'll get you a better tent." Even though this guy caused a little bad impression, Blade would still take him in. It was his job after all.

more_horiz
He grinned ''Mess with Achilles? No. Although....its not me you want to be worried about. Its him....Blade. I undestand you care for him. Do not threaten me... I have seen so many people do it..I am not one who enjoys it.'' He nodded at blade and asked him a question ''You know where he is?''

more_horiz
Gavin looked down on the other man. ''I know Achilles, he wouldn't attack without a reason. So do NOT, and I repeat', DO NOT give him a reason to attack you." Blade started to move towards the place he used to jump up to the upper tents. Achilles was probably there. "If you wanna talk to him, he's right there." Blade said, pointing up.

more_horiz
He chuckled at Blade. ''How much do you know about his past...If I was you. I would of never let him in here...if only you knew what I saw....You wouldn't trust him...Blade. I warn you. He will attack without reason. Trust me.'' He walked away. And climbed up. On the search for Achilles. He looked at Blade. ''Once he does get angry. I suggest you move...and fast haha...'' Felix walked away with a cruel Grin

more_horiz
Achilles was sitting around mindong his own. He was busy on his wrist data pad. He had just accepted a simple take down job. He was looking through the details. He heard Blade shout open the gate . He liked blade. He owed him one for taking him in. He saw an alert pop up. From Grimm Command. It was an alert about a high profile hostile reapearing on the Grid. In his area. Achilles frowned. This was never good. He pulled up the name and when he read the word ''The Fallen'' He froze. He growled. Then remembered who it was. He was not impressed. He hated him. He hated everything about him. He took everything Achilles ever had from him. He would not let this go un-answered. He closed the image and saw a message. It was simple. ''He is onto you. Achilles. Get out of there.'' The message was from Wraith. He knew wraith well. He decided it was wise to move away for a while.

Achilles went and changed cloths. He put on a black hoodie and black combat trousers. He had black trainers and of course. He wore a bullet proof vest as well. He had a pistol tucked away along with a combat knife. He put on sunglasses and headed out with a dufle bag, filled with water, 50 titainium arros which fold, ammo, food, a medalion and his wallet which had 5k cash and a credit card with another 15k, some change, and a picture of him an Luna, his bow and his sleeping back rolled up and slung over his shoulder with his bag. He had black gloves on desgined for grip.

Achilles saw Felix and moved silently, he dropped down and saw blade. He looked at blade and smiled. ''I have too leave. I have a job.'' Although he was telling some of the truth he knew it is pointless to lie to blade as he will know. He smiled and began to walk away.

more_horiz
Blade clenched his fists. "You see, I trust him. And now, more than I do you. With your little encrypted messages." Gavin commented on the way Fallen talked. He never said anything truly, he just indirect accusations and such. "IF he did get out of line, I'd stop him. Easily." Blade knew at what extent his power was able to go to. Fallen shouldn't push his luck, otherwise he'd fall prey to Gavin's huge accumulated anger.

Blade noticed Achilles appear in front of him, after Fallen had walked off. "Achilles, wait." Blade motioned for Achilles to come to him. "Who is Fallen? And do NOT lie to me. I'll know if you do."

more_horiz
Achilles comes back. He looks a Blade. Obviously uncomfortable with the topic. He stays silent for a few moments. Then speaks. ''He's my past.'' He stays quiet again to collect himself. Then continues. ''The Fallen as you know him as. Was given that name. As a punishment. All who understand the reason..Would avoid, ignore, hate.....He...He was my brother. He is older than looks. Trust me on that. He...was but no longer is. He is called The Fallen because he is responsible for the death of over 20 Grimm's. He is a monster...........He....he took everything from me. My life. My name. My houner. My judgement. My friends. My family. My...My......He stole everything. He left. Vanished....I thought. Hopped. Wished. Begged. That he died. Now he's back....I don't know what he wants. Why he is here. But I wont let it happen again. He might simply want to talk. Say sorry. Begin a new. I will not forgive him. I need to go. Clear my head. My thoughts. Make sure Luna is okay...Draw him away. Do not tell him I told you. If he asks what you know. simply say...I said he's my past.....Blade.....Keep an eye on him. He is useful so don't anger him. However. Don't trust him.''

Achiles frowned. He did not want to leave. That much was clear. However. It was whats for the best. After all. He did not know what he would do...if he came face to face with him....He could not trust himself to stay calm.

"I will be back in 3 days. Keep an eye on the horizon. If its really desperate. I have my ear piece. Or find Luna. I will be keeping an eye on her so I will be near enough.'' He walked away. He paused before he dropped down into a lower level. ''Blade. Watch yourself around him. What I have told you. Use as you want. Just don't bring me into it. Bye'' With that he dropped down and left.

more_horiz
Gavin didn't like this Fallen. He may know how to fight. He may be able to help a lot. But if he hurts people why in the hell would Blade trust him? He wouldn't. Not while he and Achilles seemed to have that bad blood going on between them. For now, Shadow had his place in the colony. But one slip, and Blade would make sure he'd be history. "Take Care Achilles." Now, Blade had to wish his friend wasn't gonna get hurt.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum