X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteFighting's Never Wrong (NC-17)

more_horiz
Archard left the gym, holding his bag in his hand. He glanced down at his watch, and sighed. Too soon to catch the bus..., he mused, before turning on his heel, and walking away from the bus stop.

His cargo shorts hit his knees, as his sleeveless shirt let the wind freshen him up after the shower he took after his daily training. Cracking his neck, Archard entered an alley, and soon heard cheers and loud screams. Jogging to see what the commotion was about, he stopped, and looked on as a crowd of people were gathered around two people, who seemed to be fighting.

Street fights?..., he asked his own thoughts, and shrugged. Pulling some people back slowly, several pushed him out of anger, "Can't you see I'm watching these fuckers fight? Jackass!" To not cause even more commotion, Archard kept himself collected, and shook his head, "My apologies!" he said sincerely, as the man kept pushing him, "You think you're smart boy-o?" the man said, before scratching his long and harsh beard.

Archard had enough, letting his bag fall to the floor. He picked the man up by his collar, and looked him dead in the eye, "Listen, 'druggo', talk to me like this again, I'll shove my whole arm down your fucking throat, and rip out your heart! Now scram!" he ordered, throwing the man onto the ground. Many stared at him, a fifteen year old boy, picking up a huge man. Some quickly vanished with fear, leaving only the man on the floor, and those who were fighting. A woman, and another man. 

The man got up to his feet, and clenched his jaw. But quickly turned away, running like a scared mouse. One of the fighters came to Archard, and poked him, "I was having fun, kicking this bitch while people watched ya know," he said, smirking. Archard looked over him, as he stood taller than the man, and waved at the woman, who seemed to not be a pushover either. Suddenly, the man started gasping for air, as his own shadow grabbed his neck and held it with extreme force. 

A darkness cloak formed around Archard, and he grinned mischievously. "I usually have fun punishing assholes!" he growled, before the shadow let the man go, who held his throat, as if someone had tried to strangle him. Then, the man gazed at Archard's lips. 'Fuck Off'. Was all that the man read, before running of, clearly frightened. 

Archard then gazed at the woman. She was bruised, but not blood just yet. She, however, had a black eye. He didn't approach her though, but narrowed his eyes. Surely, she had understood he was a mutant, but he didn't mind. What was she gonna do? Call the police? Archard would get rid of them as easily as he did with the huge crowd, "You let that idiot push you around?" he questioned her, as a shadow brought him his bag.

Last edited by Archard Kaaos on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Fighting's Never Wrong (NC-17)

more_horiz
Eris felt the man's fist hit her eye for the second time now and she was about to electrocute him when some guy interrupted and waved at her causing her to chuckle. She watched as they ran away, causing her to laugh manically. Her gold eye and blue eye landed on the one who stopped the fight and tilts her head, curious. ''He jumped me.'' She shrugs and sighs. ''I like making guys think they stand a chance.'' Eris knew he was a mutant. Who else could do that at 15? ''So you're a mutant, eh? Been a long time since i've seen someone like me...'' She muses with a tilt of her head. Her flame tattooed hands ran through her hair and a smirk grew on her face. ''So why'd ya help?'' She asks, curiously.

more_horiz
Archard lifted a brow, looking at the mice that passed by. ''He jumped you? Coward...'' he sighed, clenching his fist. Upon hearing her speak about his race, he clenched his jaw for a brief moment. That girl really shouldn't bother Archard. Not after someone got him pumped up.

''Help?'' he asked right back at her. "I didn't help. I simply disliked what I saw. Without your powers, that guy would've beaten the hell out of you...Trust me, he's a professional boxer. That black eye," Archard said, pointing at her eye with his index finger, "is nothing compared to what he does to many others."

"So," he started, throwing his bag onto one of the rooftops, ", that's why I stepped in." he explained, pulling one of the trashcans in front of him. "Now if he ever bugs you again, and you don't want to use your powers, do this," with a swift move, the trash can was tore in half. Archard had kicked it with such force, his leg ripped through the metal. 

A shadow then threw another one of the trashcans close, "Do this!" he said. He didn't expect that girl to be able to cut metal at the first try. Not even that day. He had years of training, and she seemed like one of those street punks.

more_horiz
Eris watched his expressions and sighed. She lifted up her flame tattooed arm and gave a short wave. It set alight and her other hand sparked with electricity. She shook them again and they went back to normal. ''I didn't use my powers for a reason. Perhaps i wanted to get beat up.'' She admitted with a shrug and watched as he ripped the trashcan.

She smirked as one got thrown towards her and she does a spinning kick, denting it but not cutting like he did. The trashcan landed on the floor and it sparked from the electricity, that she didn't mean to put in her kick. She looked back at him. ''Where'd you learn to do that?'' She asks with a frown. ''Actually...better question. Who the fuck are you?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow. She didn't mean to sound rude but she was confused and had just been beaten the shit out of. She didn't ache but she knew she would in the morning.

more_horiz
Archard clapped sarcastically, as he noticed that, to actually harm the metal like she did, the girl had to use her powers as a boost. Even if it was accidental, it pleased Archard. "Where did I learn to do that? You can say, that, I learned how to do that kick. Now, how I learned to cut that thing? Training for five years. Everyday. My nutrition is top notch, and my medical care is superb. At my age, I can easily destroy any 25 year old man."  

Archard then chuckled as she questioned his identity. So many choices, he mused, before slowly turning into a foggy mist. ''Me?'' a voice came from the middle of the air. ''I'm the air.'' the voice seemed to be more and more apart with each word. Then, Eris's own shadow spoke, "And I'm the darkness." the shadow then materialized, right next to the girl. Archard appeared again, and grinned, "But Call me Archard..."

more_horiz
Eris didn't know how to react to the sarcastic claps, she simply ignored it. She then tilted her head. ''By my guess..you're 15 right? Sounds cool.' She asks and shakes her head with annoyance. She looks around her in bewilderment and stared at her own shadow with wide eyes. As he appears again, she rolls her eyes. ''Cool name. Name's Eris...Like the Goddess of Chaos.'' She mused with a smirk.

She leaned against the wall and touches her stomach, wincing at the pain. Leaning over a box, she pulls out a bag and goes through it. A sparkly bra fell out as she pulls out a bottle of cream. Quickly putting it back in the bag, she rubs the skin coloured cream on her stomach causing the bruises to disappear. ''Why did you learn to train, Arch?'' She asks curiously.

more_horiz
Archard formed a darkness cloak around himself, and turned into the mist again. This time, the mist was black, and covered the air with a dark fog. Archard kept flowing around as Eris rubbed some cream on herself. He didn't have to wonder much, as those days, all kinds of things were wandering around. Not even a fast healing cream was surprising anymore.

At the sound of her question, Archard smirked still in his mist form. The fog suddenly formed a vortex that came down to the ground. The vortex formed the body that stood there a while before, and the fog completely disappeared. Archard crossed his arms, ''Why? Because, I had to have something to pass my time. Otherwise, I'd just be causing trouble, and training is much more fun, because then, I can do what you saw me do. Of course, my strength won't come close to those mutants with superhuman strength. I don't even wish that. I train so that my strength increases to its peak. So I can actually fight without using my powers.'' he answered, smirking.

more_horiz
Eris watched the vortex with a tilted head. She stared at the boy with pure interest in her gold and blue eyes. ''I have custom boots. They have metal lacing 'em so when there's a electricity around, it just happens my kicks are electric. It's a new power i have no control over yet so yeah...I'm still working on it.'' She cracks her neck and stares. ''What powers do you have? Just shadow control?'' She asks and sighs. ''I love chaos so i prefer to cause it than train. So i do more trouble making than training. I know it's an idiotic move but i like it.'' She shrugs and looks around. She leans back on a metal door behind her and touches the handle making it red hot for no reason. ''So ya living on the streets?'' She asks with curiosity.

more_horiz
Archard chuckled loudly. Shadow control? he asked in his mind. He controlled more than just shadows. He was the definition of darkness. His body was literally made of darkness. Even his veins and arteries were darker because of the darkness his body possessed. That was the reason why, whenever he heard those villainous speeches, when the 'villain' stated he was the darkness, he simply laughed. No one was the darkness. Not when compared to Archard...

''Just shadow control? No. No, no, no. Dear Eris, I'm literally the darkness. Plus, you saw what I can do. I can turn into air. Just dissolve.'' he answered proudly. He was quite fond of his powers. ''Quite idiotic to be frank. One day, a more powerful bringer of chaos is gonna outshine you if you don't train.'' he said, truthfully. ''Streets? Fuck no. I live in a mansion some miles from here.'' he answered with a grin.

more_horiz
Eris listened to his words and nodded slowly. ''Cool powers.'' She admitted and then a growl rumbles from her throat. ''What do you suppose i do then? My name is from The Goddess of Chaos. Gotta live up to it.'' She said through gritted teeth. A more powerful bringer of chaos my ass. I will not let that happen. She thought to herself and then sighed. ''Oh you're a rich kid?'' She raised her eyebrow, looking him over. ''You went to the Gym, i guess if you're so into training. Why do you need to go to Gym when you can have a personal trainer?'' She asked, curious.

more_horiz
Archard chuckled when Eris complimented his powers, but then, the smile faded. This girl, needed to understand training was what put so many mutants ahead of others. Magneto trained a lot to be able to be so powerful. And he was only one of the many examples. ''Eris, the goddess of Chaos, was born a goddess. You weren't hun. Living up to her name means being strong, and you'll be strong, if you train.''he answered truthfully, before a shadow brought him his bag back. Then, the chuckle returned when Eris questioned him about 'personal trainers'. Truth the matter was, none of those trainers was able to help Archard do anything. So he trained himself. ''Personal trainer? No personal trainer is able to keep up with me. They all outlive their usefulness,'' he answered with a shrug, "So, I'm going home. If you wanna come for a meal, and perhaps a place to stay, you're free to come. My mother's never home anyway," he said, leaving her to chose if she would follow him or not, as he turned his back and began to leave.

more_horiz
Eris rolled her eyes at him, her teeth still gritted and then she ran a hand through her hair. ''Perhaps you are right..'' She mumbled with great reluctance. She couldn't help but smile at his chuckle and she tilted her head. ''That's pretty cool...'' She admitted with a smile. Her eyes widened at his offer and she stared up at him with disbelief to see him beginning to leave. She stood there. Frozen but with a smile. Watching his back, she shakes her head and sprints towards him, quickly catching up with him. ''Why are you so kind?'' She asked, biting her lip. Tears were welling up in her eyes as she had never been offered such things or even been helped before.

more_horiz
Archard sighed, but answered, ''I'm not kind. Not to many people...but I like you. So I'm giving you a chance to have a good life, and not waste it on places like this. And still cause chaos.'' he held out his hand, putting on a small, bright smile.

"Come live with me, and we can rule this world," he said, smiling at his own proposition.

more_horiz
Eris smiled brightly. ''Well i thank you for your generosity. I like you too. You interest me.'' She tilted her head. Tears were welling up in her eyes at his words and she grinned. ''No one has ever given me such a chance but then again..i never give them a chance.'' She stares at the hand he held out and she slowly took it. ''Ruling the world certainly sounds fantastic.'' She mused with a smirk.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum