X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteDangerous People - (PG-13)

more_horiz
"Don't you take your eyes off the girl?" said Scarlett as she looked at the screen of her computer. There was a picture of a young thirteen year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. To the side of the image, was displayed her name. Hannah Jefferson. The trouble with her was that she wasn't aware of her mutant abilities yet, and that's why Scarlett was parked on a side of the school. She was going to take her with them. To protect the public from dangers of an unknown mutant.

School bell rang and doors busted open as kids begun to pour out like a lave out of erupted volcano. They were all so happy to be out, but Hannah didn't even know what was coming to her. 
"Watch her closely, Jenner," said Scarlett into the radio again.
"My vision isn't going to get any sharper with you blaring into my ear." responded Jimmy Jenner.
"I don't want to lose her."
"She's walking out with some other girl." said Jenner.
"OK, start approaching her and tell her you are with FBI." announced Scarlett, "Tell her you have few questions for her and don't forget to show her your badge. So she is convinced."

Jenner approached Hannah with another girl at her side.
"Excuse me," he said grabbing the girl's attention. Hannah looked at him, and hugged her books tighter to her chest. "I am agent Jenner, with FBI. I would like you to come in with us, we have few questions."
"Show her your badge, Jenner."
The man pulled out his badge and flashed it into girl's face.
"Well, my mom is waiting for me at the lot." said Hannah.
"Don't worry, it won't take long. Please follow me." he said. The girl was reluctant to move.
"I don't know if I should, I mean...I don't even know if you are real agent."
"Don't make me arrest you." said Jenner as he grabbed the girl's hand. She jerked backwards.
"Let go of me," she yelled. The moment she came into contact with Jenner. She released a lightning bolt into man's chest and Jenner fell dead onto the ground. The electricity was too much for his heart to handle.`

"Shit!" exclaimed Scarlett as she dropped her radio and grabbed her guns instead. Pulling van's door open, she locked in on a girl. But Hannah, in a frighting stage, ran toward her mother's car. As she turned to run, Scarlett fired two shots. One missed, but the other one caught her in a thigh and made Hannah weak. She limped as she soon collapsed.

descriptionCompleteRe: Dangerous People - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Mackenzie was walking out with hannah. They were talking about some boy band or whatever hannah was talking about. Hannah was one of the few people mack talked to at school. Probably because she senced hat she was.

She half listened to what hannah was saying fo her. Her head pounded with a headache from trying to keep out thoughts all day. Then it all happened at once. The lady tried to take her friend but she got away. Mack glared at the woman and used her power to make the lady's thug punch her. No one seemed to notice will all the panic. "NO ONE TOUCHES MY FRIENDS!" she yelled into the lady's mind.

more_horiz
Logan arrived at the school on his bike. He attached the sidecar today for the little squirt. He had promised Loika he would drop the squirt off and pick her up from school. He smelled the blood on the air when he pulled up and frowned when he saw the children running and screaming. " Dammit little ass kicker what did you do now?"

He parked the bike and followed her scent. She was standing at the open door of a van, glaring at the woman inside. " Mack! Cmon little asskicker time to go!" He yelled to the girl. He was trying to get her attention because something didnt feel right. His claws were ready to come out.

more_horiz
"Anderson, Smith, and Walbert, go after Hannah!" yelled Scarlett as she suddenly heard a loud voice in her head. Grabbing her head and covering her ears, Scarlett fell down to her knees, as the yelling intensified. It was like someone with a megaphone was blaring right into her ears. Not a comforting sound.

"The girl is apprehended," said one of the men into Scarlett's radio. But no reply came after. Scarlett turned around slowly as she saw a little girl who was another mutant. She pointed a gun at her, but the pain in her head was too sever, which made Scarlett hesitate to squeeze the trigger. 

"Anderson and Smith. I need your help," she managed t say into the radio as blood was trickling out of her ears. The pain in her head made Scarlett's blood pressure rise. In a few minutes a black van pulled up, blocking a motorcycle with a gruff looking man on it. Two man jumped out and shot at the girl twice. To make sure they put it down for good. 

All of the sudden, Scarlett rose up to her feet and everything seemed alright. Anderson and Smith scooped up the girl and shoved her into  a van. 
"Mutant fucking filth," muttered Scarlett as she took a seat in front and doors shut. "Let's go, come on!" she barked orders to the driver. Then, leaving tire marks, the van sped out of the school grounds.

more_horiz
Mackenzie stared down scarlett fearlessly. She turned to use her powers to stop them from taking her friend. She heard the other van pull up and she jumped. She was separated from Mr Logan. She screamed for him but it was too late. She tried to run. Her shoulder and head hurt really bad. She fell to the ground but someone picked her up. " Logan!" She screamed before the van drove away.

more_horiz
Eyes watching wide as none saw or understand. By the Clone in the void saw it all. Speaking in his its head, A man with claws, A girl how talks with her brain, and a strange human. The days are getting better and better. May clone of the original have been spread wide to find the missing one. But, along the way we have found some bazaar mutants as well. I wounder what the potential on the claw man is?" With not even a sound out of place, the eyes of the clone watch everything below from the void.

more_horiz
Logan watched the little one get taken. He snarled loudly in rage and let loose his claws. He lunged for the closest guard and stabbed with his claws. He was trying to get to the little one. His heart dropped into his stomach when he heard her little scream. " KENZIE!" He bellowed and stabbed the front tire of the van. The van took off, driving on a flat. He could only watch as they drove away with the little one.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum