X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteIn Need Of You[NC-17]

more_horiz
Natalie was a wreck.After that Battlefield match,it felt as if she was dead,inside out.Her wounds were completely healed,but her soul wasn't.She was sick worried about Niko,and learned after a while that he was okay,but was missing.He had left her,and Natalie felt sick.She hadn't eaten.Hadn't slept.Hadn't left her room.She was a walking corpse,and even though her two guards,Ivan and Dimitri were trying to get her to become the Natalie they had known since they were kids,they could achieve nothing.

She was in her bed,surrounded by tissues.She had a teddy bear cradled in her arms,and near her was her phone.She hoped that she would soon receive a text or a call from Niko,but nothing ever happened.So she usually cried herself to sleep every night,alone,in the dark.

She felt cold.Colder than ever,and that was kind of unusual for her,even though Ice was a part of her blood.A part of her.
She was in need of someone.Someone she could trust,and someone that would bring a smile to her lips,and sit with her.
Grabbing her iPhone from nearby,she quickly texted the only person she was really in need of at that moment.
Archard.

Text:
Spoiler :

She threw herself aside on her gigantic bed,and plopped back in her pillows,hoping that Archard would come to her.She needed his arms around her at that moment.And she knew that Archard was somehow in need of her too.

descriptionCompleteRe: In Need Of You[NC-17]

more_horiz
Arch opened the door to his apartment, letting it close on its own, with a tiny help of the wind. Throwing his gym back onto his bed, Arch nearly ripped his shirt of, and entered the bathroom. His body was still sweaty because of all the training. That day, he had broken his own limit. He had been in the gym for five straight hours, and was able to lift 500 Kilograms. He was at his peak and he knew it. Now he simply had to work to stay there.

Taking of the rest of his clothes, Arch set a foot inside his bathtub, before quickly letting his entire body drown in the water. It felt extremely amazing to relax after hours of exhausting training. As he rested his head back, Arch heard his phone beep, and sighed. Someone always had to interrupt when he was having a good time.

Crawling out of the bathtub, Arch grabbed a towel, and began to dry himself, as he went into his room. Grabbing his phone, he smiled. After days of lacking his signature smirk, Arch smiled. Archy...please come over?I need you..., was the text Arch saw. He instantly threw the towel of, and chuckled, Finally, I've tracked someone down, he thought. It had been quite a while since he spoke with Dragon or Eris. Or Hades for that matter. And he couldn't even think of how long it had been since he had spoken with Niko. But now, he had finally gotten a hold of Nat. Of course he knew where she was, but he didn't know if he was welcome or not. Stupid of him to even think she didn't want to see him, but still, he had to be sure.

Throwing on a sleeveless shirt, a pair of boxers, cargo pants, and his black leather boots, Arch picked up his flat's key and his bike's key, letting them fall into his pocket, before grabbing his biker jacket and heading out. Instead of going down the stairs, he turned into thin air, and as fast as a blink, was outside in front of his bike. He sat on it, starting it, and smirked while putting on his helmet.

Travelling at full speed through the streets, Archard made sure the shadows of each car held them back, slowing them down, so he didn't have to worry about accidents. Parking the bike after he arrived, his thoughts raced, I'm in no mood to talk with her thugs, he mused, as an idea hit him. Before anyone saw him, he was inside Nat's room. Being able to turn into thin air always helped when he wanted to go some place undetected, "I'm here..." he whispered, as he stood tall in front of the door.

more_horiz
Natalie was laying in her bed,eyes closed,and keeping that old teddy bear tightly in her arms,hoping that for once,someone would answer to her call.Hoping that Archard wouldn't hung up on her,and that he would come to her,and make her feel a little loved.Though she had to admit that she was afraid that Archard wouldn't come.That he would be out having fun,and would completely ignore her,and she wouldn't hate him for that.Instead,that would be one of the smartest moves he had ever done,since he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

Looking at walking corpse was not something to make you smile,and Natalie knew that if he came,he would not be happy with what he saw.Her thin body had become even thinner due to her not eating,and her eyes were now an empty pale green.She was lost and wanted someone to save her.
And she secretly hoped that Archard would take on that role,before anything bad happened.

And to her complete surprise,she heard him.She felt him there.
"I'm here..."
It was barely a whisper,but for Natalie,it felt as if he was screaming.Her eyes snapped open,staring at that face she had so grown familiar with.Archard stood there,in her room,and for a moment,she thought that she was dreaming.
Shakily,she pushed the covers away,and sneaked her legs out from underneath,slowly getting out of bed.She got up and shakily made her way over to him,almost feeling as if she was about to fall.

Her appearance was poor.Her hair messy,as if she had just woken up.An oversized black T-shirt that reached her thighs,covered her torso,and a pair of black shorts hugged her bottom.She looked tired and wrecked,but the moment she saw him,it felt as if she was alive again.
"Archard....Archard..."
Her arms wrapped themselves around him,and held him close to her thin figure,not wanting to let go.He was here.He had come for her when she needed him,and for Natalie,that was all that mattered.
"Come to bed with me...Don't leave me alone..I can't handle it anymore..."
She jumped up and wrapped herself around him,hiding her face in his neck,and kissing the flesh there."I need you..."

more_horiz
Archard was left dumbstruck by the horrifying vision he had. Natalie was only a shadow of her usual self. Instead of being the flirty, charming, joyful Ice Queen Arch had come to get used to being around, she was now a broken, thin, quiet little princess. Arch had no idea Niko's injuries had taken such a huge toll on Natalie. If he knew, he would've come much, much sooner.

But to help her, Arch would have to ask her what she needed, wanted. Something that would make her climb out of her bed and stand on her feet again, and become the Natalia everyone loved to see dance downtown. It could be a hard task to find out a way to help her, but Arch wouldn't think twice. Whatever the thing was, he'd do it.

Or maybe not. His eyes widened as Natalie wrapped herself around him, and quickly begged him for what she actually needed.

"Come to bed with me...Don't leave me alone..I can't handle it anymore..."

From all the things he expected her to say, he didn't expect that. He never expected such thing. She seemed to be so weak, so tired, and still, she wished for Archard to take her. Although Natalie always let out hints that she wanted Archard, like he did regarding her, he thought she would want to wait until she was stronger. Well, he was very wrong.

Looking down on her as she clung onto him, Arch let her kiss his neck, still thinking about what he should do. "Nat..." he muttered, before looking directly at the wall. There was no one to interrupt. No one that would stop them. Niko wasn't there. Natalie's bodyguards didn't come in at will. He had her all to himself, and he was actually thinking twice. 

Wrapping his arms carefully around her waist, he laid a soft, small peck on her neck, feeling her scent. She was the one that could drive him crazy just by being next to him. And like she was now, Archard couldn't resist any further. "I'll do whatever you wish me to do," he sighed, before slowly moving his hands around her back. 

She's got me right where she wants me...

more_horiz
Natalie could feel his temperature rise.Her body wrapped around him was enough to give away how tense he was.She needed him,more than anything at that moment,but she knew he still had doubts about it.She...was attracted to Niko,yes,but she also had a crush on Archard,which she hated to admit.Natalie didn't like commitments.She was,in fact,afraid of them.They made you weak.Extremely weak.And she could now understand completely how it felt.

She wasn't in a relationship with Niko.She couldn't really be.He was still underage,and she certainly didn't want to be accused of sexual harassment.
But even if he was an adult,she still wouldn't be in a relationship with him.She didn't want to be weak,and all this closeness between them had brought her to this result.Her,crying her eyes out because he had disappeared,and didn't even bother to say something,or text her,saying he was okay.But Archard...he was there.The moment she asked for him he was there.And Natalie loved him for that.

"I'll do whatever you wish me to do,"

Natalie smiled into his neck and pulled back to look at him with a serious look.She was sure about her choice,and she needed him more than anything.She wanted him.Now.
"Stay with me..,"she whispered,and kissed his lips softly,jumping down and pulling him towards her bed.
Her hands were busy with his jacket,while her lips made the kiss harder,lust taking over her.
"I want you to stay with me..stay here...keep me in your arms..I can't lose you too.."
Natalie kissed him once again,throwing his jacket somewhere into the room,and quickly working on his trousers.No time should go wasted.

more_horiz
Feeling her lips was marvelous. Archard had longed to kiss her ever since their little flirting games began. Those velvet lips made Arch's heartbeat speed up every time he laid eyes on them. And now feeling them, finally touching them with his own lips, he felt as if his heart would explode.

Hearing her words only made Archard feel hotter and hotter, as his jacket was ripped off of him. Laying his hands on her thighs as Natalie undid his trousers' button, Arch slowly slipped his hands inside her shirt, pulling it up her torso, until he was able to take it off.

She looked much, much better without anything on. Her beautiful body could lead any man to madness, and at that moment, Archard was holding that same body. He was lucky, of course, to have such gorgeous woman all for himself. Arch was gonna make her feel wanted and happy again. That he could guarantee.

"I'll stay with you," he said breathlessly.

more_horiz
Natalie moaned a little as she felt his hands sneak underneath her plain black T-shirt,and let him pull it off of her,leaving her bare against his own body.
Once his trousers where undone,she moved to his shirt,tugging on it,before quickly pulling it off of him,leaving his torso bare as well.
Her kisses became more passionate and hungry,while her fingers ran down his toned torso,taking in every single detail of his body.

Nat knew that Archard was working out,and had his own gym,and after this little taste of what his workout routines can do,she was actually interested in visiting that gym of his,and start a workout routine too.That way,she would get more exercise,and the sight of Archard,which was anything a woman would want.

"I'll stay with you,"

Those words made her stop for a moment to look at him,before she slowly slipped out of her shorts,leaving her only in her black undergarments,and lying on the bed,motioning for him to follow.
"I am glad you'll stay..."
A small smile appeared on her lips as she pulled him closer to her,rolling them over so that she was on top,before attacking his lips once again.

more_horiz
Archard felt his heart pound faster and faster, and clenched his jaw. Natalie had shown she liked to be on top of things. If he let Anarchy out now, who knew what he would do to her. He couldn't. I must keep you in, he thought, and as she assaulted his lips, Archard held onto her sheets, nearly ripping them apart, trying to keep Anarchy in.

But it didn't work. He could try as hard as he wished, but Anarchy was still too strong for him to control. His eyes darkened, and his ears turned pointier, as Anarchy took over.

Let me show this little one how adults do things, Anarchy mused, biting his lip at the sight of Natalie nearly completely disrobed.

Making his hands slowly travel up her back, Anarchy slipped his tongue inside Natalie's mouth, feeling the heat of the moment with his every move. His hands finally made it to her bra, and Anarchy ripped it off. The expression on his face showed nothing but the lust he felt for Natalie.

Soon, his hands came down to her thighs, as he got up from the bed, picking Nat up in the process. He squeezed her thighs, but didn't stop kissing her for one second. He was now only in his boxers, and feeling her skin touch his was driving him, Anarchy, even more insane. If that was even possible...

more_horiz
Natalie was feeling hot.The Ice Queen's temperature was rising quickly,but thankfully,she wasn't sick.She knew the cause of her rising 'fever',and she loved it.Archard'd body moving against her was exactly what she needed to get her mind off of those terrible things that have been destroying her.Hes arms around her,his lips against hers...they were enough to make her forget,and she was up for that challenge.She wanted to forget..at least for today.She wanted,for once,to sleep into a pair of arms,and have no nightmares.

Archard started getting rougher though,and Natalie was surprised.Soon,he was the one in charge,kissing her forcefully as their tongues battled for dominance.His hands moved up her back and ripped off her simple black bra,leaving her chest bare,pressed up against his.
She wrapped herself around him as he moved up,and nibbled on his lips,feeling the need in him.His possessiveness was taking over him,and Natalie was both worried,and happy.She knew that this was going to be the most powerful intercourse she ever had.

Getting wild as well,she pushed him down on the bed once again,hovering over him and pressing ehr body against his,her lips finding his once again."Archard...please...I need you.."
She was asking for him to make things quick.She couldn't wait.She had been waiting for so long,and she was nearly there.Why not make it just a bit quicker?
"Will you stay with me afterwards?"

more_horiz
Hearing her beg for him only lead Anarchy to become more and more ready to take her. Natalie was in need of him. In need of someone who'd be with her. Well, Anarchy and Archard were there for her. Anarchy would help her get her stress out, and Archard be there, letting her cry on his shoulder. Two personalities in one person. Very good in a lot of ways. Anarchy would show Natalie heaven with the pleasure he would give her, and Archard would show her heaven with the sympathy he would show to her. In any way, the two of them were both there to take care of little Natalie.

As Natalie hovered over him, Anarchy wet his lips, before pulling her body down to his, and kissing her violently once more. While he did so, his hands traveled to her waist, and he got rid of her undies, ripping them apart, and feeling her bottom's bare skin on his hands. Soft and tender. Like he expected her skin there to be.

At the sound of her question, Anarchy let Archard take control for a brief moment, only so he could answer, "I'll stay with you for as long as you want," he said, before Anarchy pulled Archard back in and came out again. "Now, where were we?" he asked, before taking his own boxers out with one of his hands. 

Their skins touched once more, and their bodies intertwined with one swift movement of Anarchy's hips, as he let out a soft sigh of pleasure.

more_horiz
Natalie somehow felt strong.A mix of feelings was going on inside her.It felt wrong,yet so unbelievably right.And she had no idea what was the right one.And she even doubted there was a right one.
But at that moment,she had no mind to think of all these,or what that would mean for them afterwards,because simply,she was lost.

"I'll stay with you for as long as you want,"

She was now completely bare,and so was he,and she couldn't hide the fact that it did feel amazing,just being near him.But he wasted no time,and became one with her.
She welcomed him with small smile and a pleasurable sigh,and let herself free in his hands.That was what she was yearning for since Niko disappeared.Acceptance,warmth,pleasure...so many things that went away with his disappearance.She didn't know know where he was,and she was extremely worried,but at that moment,it was her,and Archard.Her savour..

They went on for hours,their moans echoing in the silence of the night.It felt as if she was dying,yet she hadn't felt more alive.When she had texted Archard,she hadn't meant for this.She wanted just to snuggle with him and fall asleep in his arms.But the moment she saw him,everything changed.The need..that powerful feeling suddenly took over her,and she had to oblige to its wishes.She had to have him.And she could see now that,that was the best choice she could have taken.

Once they were finally done,Natalie smiled and pulled her hair to to the side,laying her head on his chest.She didn't know what to say,so she just stayed silent for a while,snuggling into his arms,and calming her breathing down.It was almost morning,and Natalie couldn't believe that they had lasted for so many hours.But that wasn't the point.The point was that Archard had kept his promise.He made her smile.He made her feel nice.He made her the Natalie everyone knew and loved.And she owed him that much for that.
"Thank you,Archy..Thank you for everything...I owe you for that..."
She pecked his lips and ran her fingers through his hair with a goofy smile.

more_horiz
As Natalie thanked him for what he did, Archard stared at the ceiling. This was what his life was. Help the ones he considered his friends, but never care for himself. Never care about what he wanted. And at that moment, he actually just wanted to lay down and let himself go. Forget about everything. But he couldn't, since Nat was right there. 

At least, he had done something right. He had been able to get her to feel well again. To be herself again. To finally stop thinking about the wherebouts of Niko. She could now kickback, and wait until their friend popped up in ther lives once more. Although, Archard was also wondering where Niko was, he was sure the boy could take care of himself, like he had proven so many times before.

"I only did my job." He answered Natalie, reciprocating one of her kisses, but lacking the passion he had before. He wasn't exactly full of energy anyway...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum