X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

To Prove A Point (NC-17)

descriptionCompleteRe: To Prove A Point (NC-17)

more_horiz
"Maybe...but I'd be X if anyone. I don't trust Luka...at all." Silus said with a sigh. He also had to fight off the urge to correct her when she said that a bump didn't kill anyone. He could thing of several cases where that wasn't exactly applicable. He then heard something he didn't really expect. "You should smile more often, slick. It suits you." He felt his cheeks get a little warm. That was something new... then again he never really smiled...it was always a smart-assed smirk or a straight face. She cut right into the question of asking him if he didn't sleep well.

"Yeah...sleep isn't exactly easy. By the word 'too' I assume you don't have this " Silus replied, keeping up with her question, but not exactly wanting to go into detail, though he had the feeling if it were pressed he might end up having to talk about it. Well, what little there was to talk about. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she looked out to the source of that annoying happy chirp. He leaned forward to see the beautiful red bird. He suddenly heard Bri apologize, though it took him a moment to figure out why. She had accidentally placed a hand on his leg

"N-no autopsy no foul." He tried to laugh it off before he heard the clicking of footsteps down the hallway. It wasn't anyone he was familiar with, but he did use the excuse to get himself out of the awkward situation. He stood up and cracked his neck. "I've gotta get over to the guidance office eventually, see if I can get permission to go into town and stuff. I gotta get more clothes, this is my fifth ruined jacket and I'm on my last one." He mused aloud as he made sure it was zipped and keeping his shirt hidden. He also was going to have to do laundry. The shirt he was wearing was literally one he almost NEVER wore. If he was forced to use this one he was getting down to the bottom of the drawer.

more_horiz
Briana didn't know much about either professors, but she didn't like the idea of anyone meddling around in her mind. The mind was almost like a private place, and the only one who needed to be messing with it was its owner. As his cheeks flushed slightly at her compliment, she couldn't help but smile sweetly. He must not get many compliments... At his question about her 'too' when it came to hard sleep, Briana nodded and looked away. "My other power sometimes makes sleeping not high on my 'to do' list. Sometimes I fight until sleep just takes over..." she said with a shrug.

When the sound of footsteps met their ears, Silus got up and resumed part of his 'rough and tumble' demeanor. Telling that he needed to go get permission to head off campus, Briana nodded and stood herself. "I have some things to tend to, myself. It was nice talking to you, though," she said softly so no one but the two of them would hear. As she turned to head to her room, she looked over her shoulder, grey-green eyes bright. "Hey, slick, don't be a stranger. And, for the record, I don't count you among the evils at this school..." she said with a wink. Briana gave a small wave and turned to leave.

Making her way towards the main staircase, Briana's dual-colored eyes fell on the one responsible for the the footfalls she and Silus had heard. He was a tall, mysterious looking man heading in the opposite direction of her own. As he passed her, Briana smiled in greeting and allowed her head to turn, following him. She didn't know him, but, being that he was at The Institute, perhaps he was one of them... After a few moments, Briana returned to her original path and headed upstairs.

more_horiz
. Buongiorno Miss. The man said in an estranged Italian accent. He passed her and continued to walk, the clicking of his shoes echoing through the empty hallway. He nodded at her with a warm smile before walking up towards Silus. His violet colored eyes fixated upon Silus' and he chuckled, placing up a hand and waving him as he passed. The man seemed to be on a mission. Silus cleared his throat and looked back to Bri.

"Uh yeah.... You know where I'm at." He said as he pointed to his room with his thumb. She walked off saying she didn't think he was one of the evil ones. He smiled and shook his head. He knew that he was evil, though to hear that she didn't think that was a bit of a relief. HE tucked his hands into his pockets and turned to walk in the opposite direction.

more_horiz
(OCC: Thread Complete)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum