X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletestrictly business ( pg13)

more_horiz
Loika arrived at the brotherhood mansion dressed casually with a serious expression on her face. She needed some answers and she had heard rumors that Neal was putting eyes and ears on the people she needed to talk to. The people who had Mackenzie. He also had some things to explain. She banged on the door hard and waited for an answer.

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: strictly business ( pg13)

more_horiz
Neal was up and sleepy. Aphrodite and other Brotherhood Members had left early that day to go out and do their business, and he was alone. He stood in the kitchen though, cooking up some food. Three bowls were there in the counter, with some sort of gruel looking stuff in it. Suddenly though, there was a pounding on the door, Neal dove for cover. Absolutely, it was someone. Brotherhood members never knocked the door. He had just gotten some new people in his cellar, they hadn't even been tortured yet! But here was someone, pounding on his door. Were they M.R.D's, cops, X-Men? He was at the ready.

Luckily Aphrodite was out, so there was no harm of her getting caught. Neal slowly stood up, and went to the front room, peeking out the window and seeing... a girl? Neal swore and went to the door, pulling it open.

"What do you need?!" He hissed, glaring at the girl who was dressed in a casual suit. He stood in the doorway, his arms on the frame, his legs spread out, looking at her back, checking if there's someone with her before looking back at her. She seemed... familiar... And his world suddenly stopped.

"Loika?"

more_horiz
Loika's eyes blazed in fury, the normally beautiful blue irises were glowing. A usual sign she was going to shift. It was obvious she was holding this back. " Mackenzie was taken from her school. My sister's number is disconnected. I did some digging."

She stepped inside the door in such a dominant manner that most would back away from her. " ONE where the hell is my sister. Word is you have a damn price on her head. TWO." She dug her hand into her pocket and pulled out pages that looked like they had been printed off of a website. She went through them quickly and help up one with a picture of Scarlett on it. " Who is SHE and WHY does she have my child. Why are you hunting her?" Her anger was hitting a peak.

more_horiz
Neal was stunned, he could sense Loika's fury. His eyes were wide, and he couldn't help but move out of the way as she walked into the house. Completely taken aback, he stood by the door for a moment, letting Loika speak

"I don't know where your sissy is, probably in Loser Ville eating skunks, marrying a floor map or worshiping phallic scupltures as her lords." He said as he came into the kitchen and stood staring at Lokai that had bounded in, asking him the whereabouts of Lakai and the identity of Scarlett Hawthorne, which was really not making any sense to him. He was astounded, and suddenly he realized Brotherhood would have to move, if Lokai Faelith found him... they'd need a new place of residence.

"To your second question, who the hell is that woman, she's Scarlett Hawthorne. Majesty of M.R.D."He said as he started to put things away in his refrigerator.

more_horiz
Loika grabbed him by the throat and slammed him into the refrigerator hard. A growl was rising in her throat." I already know of your plans to kill my sister, threaten her or even touch her and I'll rip your throat open like a whitetail fawn."she leaned in close, her eyes still full of feral anger. "what does scarlett want with my daughter and where is she keeping her!"

more_horiz
Adrienne stood in front of a mirror in a bathroom, drying her hair with a green towel. She heard distant voice from downstairs, she thought maybe it was just a mail man having a chat with Neal, but as the voice raised, she became concerned and went down to check out the commotion.

Adrienne was dressed with a t-shirt and her blue jeans with daggers hanging out of both sides of her pants. She was never going to leave anywhere without her weapons. What she saw just shocked her that without realizing, she released force field at the girl. "HEY!" yelled Adrienne, "Back off!"

more_horiz
Neal opened his mouth once again to say something else about Scarlett Hawthorne but before he could form the words and set them free, Loika had pushed him against the fridge. He felt his anger boiling up. Loika dared walk into his residence and now she was acting like she was stronger than him? Wasn't she afraid of him? Who wasn't afraid of him?

Adrienne just came in who seemed shock to see a stranger in the kitchen. Neal just stood there, jaw working, hands clenched. But he was surprised to see a force field released by Adrienne, and that's when he moved.

Fuming, he pushed Loika, avoiding the force field and grabbed her arms, spinning her around and pinning her to the wall. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked, growling at her, his face inches from hers.

Neal was not sure how Loika got the news. Even though Brotherhood had been privy to their most private conversation and it involved just the members, and it’s nobody’s business but theirs, their supposed to be secret conversations still spread like wildfire.

Yes, so if I found your sister bitching again, I guarantee you she'll find early death, affording me a blissful night spent peeing on her grave." He said looking directly at her eyes. "And I don't know why Scarlett took your daughter, probably they're looking now for freakish depressed kids. But trust me, they're going to return her because no one can stand someone who stinks of Peter's mediocrity." He grinned.

"And you think you can just barge into the house of Neal Ackerman?" He growled and his hand found her hair, pulling her head back and exposing her throat.

more_horiz
Loika snarled when he pulled her hair. Exposing her throat was an insult as a wolf. She wouldnt submit to him. She struggled against his grip. Her body was trembling hard now while resisting the urge to shift. If she shifted now she might not be able to stop herself from hurting him. She ignored Adrienne, the girl wasnt worth her time. " Im so fucking glad she isnt your child." She spat out, staring him in the eyes. She was an angry mother and deep down terrified of what would happen to her baby. " You arent worthy of me and you DEFINATELY arent worthy of her. You turned into a nasty piece of shit, nothing of the man i used to love. NO she isnt yours but shes still a mutant. You used to care what happens to all of us."

Her eyes were loosing their glow. She was beginning to feel emotional defeat. Her legs were starting to shake a little from the drop in adrenalin.

more_horiz
Neal held her against the wall, growling. Neal felt a laugh escape his lips. "And I'm so fucking glad I'm not part of everyone's lives anymore because everything about y'all screams looser. It's exhausting to be with you." He growled into her ear. Happy that he was causing her pain, happy that he could make her afraid of him.

"Yeah, your daughter is a mutant but she's with X-Men and she's Peter's kid so can I just say... it's not worth helping her. I would, however, gladly treat her as my plaything that I'll torture. Oh and speaking of torture, it's not everyday I get a victim that walks right into my home." He whispered, staring at her. Loika should had ignored all logic and thought she could tame Neal Ackerman, obviously there was only one person who could do that, and that was Aphrodite Calor. "You know what, I've been starved for blood because of your little interruption." He growled into her ear, feeling anger take up any sense of reason.

Neal noticed how Loika tremble in anger, he laughed aloud, right into her ear. She had spunk, that was for sure, trying to scare him that she could shift into a wolf. In a simple movement he slapped her, before pushing her away from him and sitting down.

more_horiz
Loika seemed to snap out of her moment of almost shifting. The wolf backed off. Her back hit the wall and she clutched a hand to her cheek. Neal was gone along with any hope that she could love him again. You dont do that to people you love. She stared at him, trying to find the Neal that was deep down in there somewhere. She mumbled something very softly.

more_horiz
Neal stared at Loika. Majority of theoretical frameworks for grief and loss always begin with accepting or recognizing that there's a loss. Neal had denial at the beginning but he got acceptance now. Acknowledging that a loss had taken place rather than denying it was his best way out of the darkness. Well, not really completely.

"I have no idea how you got into your head to come here and ask me about the whereabouts of your family." He muttered and shook his head, looking at the girl and sitting down. "How did you find me?" He asked growling. "I can be anywhere in the world and now I have to move or WE have to move... again." He hissed, standing up angrily, pushing his chair back angrily, it almost got knocked over.

"I don't know and frankly I don't care, unless you can give me a really good reason, I should kill you..." He said simply. "I'm not afraid of no one finding you again... You are no one to me anymore... And it would just up my resume... So tell me, why should I not kill you right here?" He asked, flicking his finger, and silver bolt sparked.

more_horiz
Loika snapped out of it. She closed her mouth and opened it again before speaking. " Lakai lived here before you guys put a price on her head. Even if she didnt, i know your scent. I could have easily tracked you."

She looked down then looked back up. She let out a slightly amused laugh. " I ah... forgot. Its been a while. My gene mutated... try all you like. I am somehow immortal. Figured it out the hard way." She winced, remembered the training session when logan stabbed her on accident.

more_horiz
Neal's eyebrows rose when she talked about her genes mutated and her immortality. "That's a new one for me." He said rubbing his jaw and shaking his head as he stared at Loika for a long moment. He wasn't quite sure what to say about that. He ran his hand across his jaw again and frowned, thinking, before looking back up at her when she spoke again.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you're a sniffing dog. Good job in finding me." He said frowning at her. Neal knew that Loika was a tough lady, but to waltz into the house of a known woman torturer and murderer. Waltz in and feel the need to threaten him if there's something happened to her family? Something was wrong with this girl.

"Then, I think I am just going to torture you for the rest of your life." He asked glaring at her, his eyes angry. "The only reason you aren't been tortured now is because I'm shocked at your behavior. I am not that old Neal you used to love, and I don't want to be that Neal again." He glared.

"Now, that you're here in hell, do you think you can get outta here?"
He said, his voice growing hard. "You're stuck here now Loika, because you are my bargaining tool for the future. If they catch up to me, I have a hostage and I'm not afraid to hurt her, lets just say." He walked near the kitchen sink, opened the closet above it and took the ropes, it wasn't to bind her, it was more for personal satisfaction.

more_horiz
If loika wasn't so stressed over her family she would have been amused. She spent most of her life being tortured by people more powerful than neal. " I am stuck no where. Your ropes have no power on me. I don't have time for your stupid games. Good luck with your stupidity."

She turned on her heels and headed for the door. It was obvious any ally she had with neal was gone. She had the information she needed. She pulled out her cell as she walked and dialed the school to let them know what she found.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum