X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteTimey wimey wibbly wobbly fun [PG-13]

more_horiz
Brandon rolled his shoulder, joint popping loudly as he took in the brisk morning air of the garden. It was a kind of day that he could just relax, not letting anything get him down, even if the world would have rather seen his kind exterminated or whatever. He was dressed in a simple graphic t-shirt and dark colored cargo shorts that were slightly lose, but not by too much, one of those cloth belts running through the loops. He was dressed as if expecting nothing of importance to happen today, not that Brandon ever had great expectations for his days anyway.

Water formed ripples that ran outwards from its impact point in a nearby fountain, dispelling any chance for plant matter to form along the surface. It was a nice day really, the sun shining slightly and bird chirping merrily as they fluttered about on feathery wings, something that made him wish that he could also take flight on wings. Sadly that was not possible for the blonde, so he dealt with what he was given, not that the hand dealt him was a bad one.

Many people would kill to be able to casually flip over a car with their bare hands, not that telekinesis wasn’t cooler than that. Hell that was an ability that he wished that he had way more than super strength but complaining was not part of his nature. Sitting down on the nearest thing that could accompany him, Brandon let finger tips skim over the water’s surface, feeling the coolness of the water kiss his skin, sending a calming sensation across his skin. It was of course then that he felt his phone vibrate, making The Hale wonder who exactly was texting him at a time like this, and what came to mind was his brother.  Whipping out his cellphone, Brandon looked over it, narrowing eyes for a second before letting them widen once again. So it was just Aaron checking up on him.

Rapidly typing out a message, Brandon deposited his Cellular device and took another deep breath, arms crossing over his chest. Another boring day really, and it was just as he liked it.

descriptionCompleteRe: Timey wimey wibbly wobbly fun [PG-13]

more_horiz
Valerie, being the shy and sweet girl she always was, preferred to stay away from crowded places. It's not like people liked her anyway, so she preferred to stay to herself, and talk to the birds, who always had a place for her in their little clique.
So the Gardens were her favourite place. It was the only place she felt okay, and din't have to worry about being herself. Because the birds, and the butterflies, accepted her for what she was.

Smiling as a butterfly sat on her finger, she started singing, listening to the birds repeat exactly what she said in their chirping voice. Having Siren Song as a power didn't seem so... strong and dangerous, but that was only because you didn't know how to use it.
Thankfully, Valerie wasn't the one that would use her song to allure men, or even get them into some kind of fight that would kill them.
Valerie used her singing just for fun. Just to spend time with herself and her little animal friends.

Giggling as more birds started singing along with her, and butterflies made a small crown on her head, she kept making her way through the Gardens, having no idea that she wasn't alone, and that actually there was someone hearing her sing.
So when her eyes caught a glimpse of something, she abruptly came to a stop, scaring the butterflies and the birds away. She bit her lip, her shy self taking over hair immediately.
"Umm.. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here..."

more_horiz
Jason was sitting on a bench and reading. It was a nice cold day to relax, but to Jason it was much more then just relaxing, he was seeking out that certain person. That someone who would be able to go with him and travel. Well, he could always take his wife, but Jason wasn't sure what she was doing and where she was. He saw many kids walk through the gardens and enjoy the view...until he spotted two people talking. Brilliant!

Jason stood up and walked over to them very quickly. He was dressed in a casual outfit. Jacket, jeans --everything you'd need to travel. "Excellent!" he exclaimed in excitement. "I am taking a trip. Are any of you up for an adventure?"

more_horiz
Brandon yawned, fingers thrumming rapidly over his thighs as his mind went every which way than it was supposed to, thinking over unimportant things and sometimes even nothing at all. It was something that his siblings would regularly tease him about, but Brandon tried not to let it get to him…much. He wasn’t dim at all, just a little spacey. He didn’t really even break from the state until the sound of singing reached his ears, a beautiful voice that let the notes slip from her mouth like water; fluidly. Brandon could sing, but then again he had more of a bassy voice, one that was deep, not that he talked deeply, just sang it. Turning towards the sound of the singing, Brandon saw what looked like a girl that perhaps went here, animals fleeing once her song stopped.

”No its fine, you have a nice singing voice.” he said good naturedly, lips curling into the usual grin. Okay, Brandon was a good natured dimwit, but then again people liked that about him, mostly. He moved fingers from thrumming against his lap to arms crossed over his chest. ”Kinda like Fiona, except you don’t make birds explode.” he said with a low chuckle as a voice interrupted them, one of the teachers around the school it looked like or someone along those lines. He did look a little too old to be a student, so that was the only thing that he could think of. He spoke of a trip, and something about that confused him. ”We aren’t dropping acid are we? I mean, isn’t that illegal or something?” His face took on brief shock for a moment.

Last edited by Brandon Hale on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

more_horiz
”We aren’t dropping acid are we? I mean, isn’t that illegal or something?”

"Acid?" asked Jason, looking slightly confused at the statment. "No, no acid--I was thinking more of a--time trip. You know, Ancient Greece, Rome, China--maybe even stopping by Jerusalem...I hear it is a sight to behold. Or better yet, go see Nixon resigning from office...World War II anyone?" asked Jason. "I don't care where we go, except it has to be exciting and spectacular. So, any ideas?"

more_horiz
Brandon chuckled lightly realizing his mistake as he ran fingers along the back of his neck. He could tell the guy was confused by his statement, or it was perhaps simply a guess upon his part anyway. ”Woah, a time trip?” He asked with a face filling with childlike wonder at the prospect. If this guy could actually move through time, then that meant that they could see anything. ”Ooo I know.” he said instantly, something popping within his mind if he just had the best idea ever. ’We can like punch Nazis or something like that….oooh or maybe we can arm wrestle Greeks, that would be great!”

more_horiz
"Punching Nazis..." said Jason, thinking. "I always wanted to do that, but never thought of it." He looked at the kid. Brandon Hale, was a student at the school and Jason has seen him around the property often. "Alright, let's go--I am going to need to find myself some sort of a way of transportation. I mean, yes, it is quicker to just jump into another time line, but where is the fun in that?" he was now talking to himself out loud.

"Alright, take my hand and let's go punch Hitler first. Can't kill him though, he manages that all on his own. Poor bastard." chuckled Jason. Jason rarely went back in time, but this time something pushed him to explore more and more, of course he has been back in time all on his own and has witnessed places where no one has ever gone unless you lived in that time period.

more_horiz
Luckily it seemed that this person also found his idea of punching Nazis novel, because he now had his heart set upon doing so. Something was said about finding transportation, but then again Brandon had no idea what he was talking about, perhaps a Back to The Future thing? Still, he was pretty happy that Jason considered his idea, and even brought up punching Hitler. ’I wonder if I can punch his moustache off.” Brandon mused out loud with no hint of irony as his mind jumped around much like a hyper five year old and he would have done so too. Following the professors instructions he took his hand, with barely any pressure, though it probably felt tighter than he intended.

more_horiz
Adolf Hitler, the top hated figure in history, stood tall behind his oak desk. His mustache was the most obnoxious feature of his whole being.Then, again, everything about stunk of hypocrisy and blood of innocent people he butchered without even considering whose lives he was ruining and how many of those he killed would end up to be orphans, if any at all.

Jason zoomed through time, feeling ticklish sensation in his stomach. About five minutes later, he stood in front of big, tall building with white pillars supporting the building.The Nazi banners hung from the pillars. Jason turned to Brandon. "You alright?" he asked, wondering how the boy fared in traveling part. Most people got nauseated. "Hitler is in there. Let's go say hello to the murderer." Jason strolled towards the gates, dressed very differently from everyone around him, except Brandon. "I forgot to mention--I have no way of translating German to English, so...er, we'll just have to guess what they all say." he smiled at the boy.

more_horiz
The sensation of traveling through time was something that Brandon did not ever intend to feel, and it was an interesting one. His stomach did some kind of summersault, the sensation both wonderful and at the same time nauseating. Part of him wanted to vomit up the food that he had devoured for lunch, but at the same time he could not quiet the wide grin that was threatening to form across his face. He was literally traveling through time, and the fact alone was amazing. Streams of light strode past him, tickling flesh and adding to the mounting sensation that was....what was that exactly? Within a matter of moments they stood in front of a rather impressive looking building, one that Hitler was assumed to be residing within. Part of him wondered what he was doing at the moment, perhaps simply drinking some kind of German drink; like beer.

That thought alone proved that his information upon Germans was heavily favored by stereotype. If anything the male at least hoped that his mental image of the male’s moustache was correct, otherwise he would be in for a horrible surprise. Jason Andrews said something about Hitler being in there, and that was where his earthy brown eyes darted towards the building, then his mind snapped back to the fact that he was asked if he were alright. ”Er…a little sick but I’m fine.” His stomach felt like it wanted to crawl up his throat and say hello, but other than that Brandon was completely fine. His bulletproof body would need more than a little time motion sickness to get it down.

Of course wanting to approach the very place where the Fuhrer resided was not a smart idea, especially for strangely dressed foreigners. So they would find themselves being stopped by rather angry looking German soldiers in uniforms and with rifles to boot. The male looked down at them for a second, weapons pressed against his chest as if it were….a water pistol really. ”I can’t speak German either.” Brandon said simply grabbing hold of the gun barrel pressed against him and twisting itr upward as if that were the easiest thing to do. ”I wonder if they understand the language of a fist to the face.”

more_horiz
"It takes time to get used to time traveling. Do it for long enough and you won't feel any different at all." said Jason, educating the boy about his abilities. Their powers went with them no matter where the two of them jumped. "If I were you, I would not go crazy with my abilities, just because I have no idea how bending that guy's rifle will affect the future. For all I know, New York can have a Godzilla running around, killing everyone." Jason was talking to himself mainly as he looked at the other guard pointing a gun at him and yelling.

"Stoppen oder ich schieße!" the guard was screaming at Jason. But Jason only chuckled at him and turned to look at Brandon, completly disregarding the guard.
"You know I think this guy wants us to go and see THE man." said Jason, "What do you think? Well, let's go see him."
Jason turned back at the guard who was still yelling at them. "Time for a nap," as he said that, the guard dropped to the ground. So did the other one as well. "Time waits for no one," Jason led his way up the stairs and into the building.

more_horiz
Brandon paused, considering the possibility of Godzilla rampaging in New York and smirking at the chance to beat up a giant lizard. Still, he did not want anything like that to happen to where all his friends lived, so Brandon would accept this for now, smirking widely as he nodded showing that he would not go crazy with the strength. It would be normal strength punches from now on, whatever that mean to the brute anyway. What he considered normal most would consider insanely strong, something that he could not quite get within his head.

One of them yelled at the pair in German, Brandon cocking his head to the side like a confused pup as Jason seemed to deal with him, using only a wave of the hand actually. All it took was that for the guy to knock him out, which was kinda cool if he thought about it. ”Awesome, we should so do that.” He said with a nod of the head, looking to the fallen Nazis with a mix of contempt and interest. He knew that he was supposed to look down upon them, but then again Brandon did not hate any person, save for werewolves.

With that done, he followed Jason up the stairs, hands dug deeply into his pockets.

more_horiz
Jason's feet quickly ran one step at the time. On his way, he touched every guard and they all fell to the ground in sleep. "Don't worry, I am not killing them, just making sure our path is clear and quiet." said Jason, turning to doors where Hitler was supposedly had a meeting. Before he walked in, he turned and leaned against the doors. "Before we walk in, remember, no killing. Unfortunately, we can't deal out our kind of justice, even though I'ld love for you to do." said Jason, "But you can punch the crap out of the old man. I will subdue everyone in a room, if you would like to enjoy your trip to the fullest." 

Jason pulled the doors open very fast and walked in, everyone turning to look at him. "Well, hello, you filthy animals!" smiled Jason s he began to walk around the table. "We are from--well, we are from the future--well, actually we are from the present, but to you it's a future." Jason ran up to the nearest man with swastika on his shoulder. "I know you can't understand a thing I am saying, but I will keep on talking anyway. So--forward to my point--my friend over here, well, he's a student at Xavier Institute, you won't know of it, because you will all be dead. Anyway, my friend here wants to punch the man sitting over there, at the other end of the table. You guys don't have any objections, right?" When no one said anything, because they couldn't understand him. Jason clapped his hands. "He's all yours Brandon,"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum