X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteNeal Found Love (PG-13)

more_horiz
How long had it been? Since Neal Ackerman was able to hold his Beauty in his arms? Both of them were so busy so there had been no time. Finally he had time, and he was completely satisfied with the current situation. And finally Neal had convinced her to stay with him in the Mansion, he had taken Aphrodite's hand, and helped her up to go into his lovely abode. Taking her in through the door, he smiled. "See the beautiful stains of our vengeance dear?" He asked lightly, leading her into the living room and then through into the kitchen where he usually spent his time.

"Welcome to your home again Beauty. Can I get you something?" He said shaking his head. "Hey, I have ask you something" He paused as he poured her a glass of water and set it in front of her, before busying himself with some real food for the two of them. "Do you think I'm evil?" He asked glancing over at Aphrodite fondly, finding he rather liked seeing her in his kitchen. If he hadn't of been 'evil' he may have well enjoyed being able to marry and officially love Aphrodite. But as it was, he would never be able to enter a house of law without immediately being caught by the M.R.D., so their love would never be legal.

descriptionCompleteRe: Neal Found Love (PG-13)

more_horiz
Aphrodite, throughout her entire work the part couple months, had missed her dear Beast. Squeezing Neal's hand, she let him lead her into her new home. A smile never left her face for she was for once, truly happy. Nodding her head slowly, she stayed close to him feeling comfortable and safe despite all he had done to her. Her body was scarred with the reminder of how she met her love. At his question, she smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. ''Just water, please.'' She answered and looked around the kitchen with a curious gaze.

Aphrodite's blonde waves fell in front of her face as she stared down at the glass of water in her hands. Sipping it, she tilted her head with a smile. Do you think i'm evil? met her ears and she sighed, placing the glass down and walking over to him. Standing behind him, she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his spine. ''I do not think you are evil...at least to me you are not. You are not evil but you aren't good either.'' Her face scrunched up in deep thought. ''A person can have multiple personas. To me you are a gentleman, my dearest love. To your...allies, you are high up, tough and straight forward with the mind set of evilness as the Brotherhood is all about evil and power, is it not? Before you actually knew me, you were evil. Know that you do, i've grown to know that to ones you actually care about, you aren't.'' Aphrodite explained with her soft, caring voice. She had witnessed both sides to him in one evening, the evening they had met.

more_horiz
Neal dug some ice cream out of the freezer, got a spoon and bowl out of the dishwasher. Then he scooped some ice cream in a bowl for him. He pulled out some toppings, everything from Chocolate, caramel, and strawberry syrup, to sprinkles, a bunch of bananas and crushed nuts. "I'm dying for something sweet!" It had been awhile since he had eaten ice cream and the second he thought of it, he knew there would be no appeasement until he got an ice cream.

But before Neal could take a single bite, Aphrodite got up, went behind him, wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face in his back telling him he was not evil, at least to her. Neal grinned as he turned around, grabbing her around the waist, he brought his lips to hers, and kissed her passionately. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." He whispered, his lips barely an inch from hers. "God, have I missed you..." He whispered and shook his head. "They continue to belittle me, saying I'm not going to find love again. It's amazing how little they think of me." He said shaking his head.

"You know why I am doing this right? I am doing this for us. To keep all of us safe. Those filthy humans are nasty. All I want is just a world where we're not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties. Seriously, these retinas are tired of them. So I have to do anything I can do to force those hideous to kill themselves if they don't want me to do it." He said with a short laugh, putting his lips to hers again.

"Well yeah, those bastards will say that's a bad thing for me to do but still, I can't help myself. You know, for me, violence and control is like cancer. You can try to get rid of the cancer cells, but they just keep coming, multiplying. You know why? Neal Ackerman has flaring, benign, malignant, lethal power."
He said and then shook his head.

more_horiz
Aphrodite watched him put some ice cream in a bowl and she chuckled at his words. ''Ain't I sweet enough?'' She teased with a coy smile. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him gently and nuzzled his neck in an affectionate way. ''I've missed you too, my beast...'' She whispered, resting her forehead against his firm chest, breathing him in. ''Love can come unexpected...Just 'cause they say you won't doesn't mean it isn't possible.'' Listening to his voice, she smiled. ''For us...I like the sound of that. Also...I will do everything i can to help. If it's killing them that'll push us to that goal faster, i can make 'em do it with just my hypnosis.'' Despite her delicate features, a cold smirk formed on her face and a mischievous glint took place in her grey blue eyes. Neal was definitely wearing off on her. Her hand found his cheek and stroked it gently, eyes filling with love and care for the evil man before her. ''A man's power you know...can be his demise but with a woman by his side, all they'll feel is pride. We shall reach this goal of the Brotherhood. For us, for them. My King...Violence and control is not just cancer for you. You've met my family, correct? Violence runs in our blood and control...certainly runs in mine.'' Planting her lips on his, she grabbed his spoon of ice cream and placed it in her mouth with a cheeky smile. Her eyes fluttered shut at the cold sensation and she winked up at him with a grin.

more_horiz
Neal looked at Aphrodite lovingly. He watched her tasted the little ice cream, with a slight gleam in eye from seeing a good seductive woman like her. He smiled at her and ran his hand over her hair softly. "Come." He whispered, and took her hand. He led her into her new bedroom. He set her on the bed, and sat next to her.

"Movie? Popcorn?" He asked softly, looking at her gently. It was one thing to go from this, to ice cream, to contemplating which movie to watch. He smiled at her and shook his head. He knew he wanted her in more ways then just sitting on this bed, but he wouldn't do anything she didn't want to, and it didn't seem appropriate to do that now. She was still young, once she was older. He smiled at her and shook his head.

"I have quite the movie collection. And also I bought you some new clothes, your stuff is in that wardrobe, I'll make us some supper so that you don't have to live off of ice cream and popcorn." He said with a laugh. "Don't ever leave me." He said lightly, touching her arm, before gesturing her towards the bedroom. "Bathroom is the door to the right." He said lightly, and walked back into the kitchen to make some supper.

more_horiz
Leaning into his hand as it ran over her hair and glanced him with love filling her eyes. Following him as he took her to her new bedroom, she rested her head on his shoulder the moment they both sat down. ''Movie...'' She said softly but knew what he truly wished to do. Hearing his words, she smiled and leaned into him. ''I won't ever leave..I have no plans too. '' She said softly. Placing a hand under his chin, she kissed him softly before standing up and looked at the wardrobe. Walking over, she tilted her head at the clothes and took off her tank top with a smirk knowing Neal would be watching. She grabbed a shirt and shorts before swaying her way into the bathroom.

Shutting the door, she sighed softly staring at the 'N' on her slightly muscly stomach. Stroking it gently, she put her shirt on and stepped into her shorts with a smile. Knows my size to the T. She thought to herself before fixing her hair. Brushing her teeth, she smiled at her happy reflection and quickly finished up to get back to Neal. Walking out, she stepped into the kitchen and placed her hands on his chest as way to steady herself. Going onto her tiptoes, she pulled him in and kissed him passionately and smiled against his addictive lips before moving away and hopping up onto the kitchen counter. ''My beast...'' She whispered softly with adoring eyes as she watched him cook their supper.

more_horiz
Neal felt smiled when Aphrodite promised he she wasn't going to leave him. He grinned when she kissed him. Neal shook his head, smiling as Aphrodite took off her tank top. He loved her, he knew it but when it came time for the practicum, he was so unsure of where he was heading to. He didn't even know what is love? Neal couldn’t believe that he's now officially in a relationship. He was like he was in a wonderland except that he was not Alice and the battlefield was more of a wonder than Alice’s land.

But of course, his heart and emotions were not as hard as the hardest metamorphic rock in the universe. He felt he couldn't explain when he's with her. Perhaps, this was enough to teach him how to accept and appreciate the beauty of love... from Aphrodite.

Neal watched as she walked into the bedroom and he smiled lightly. He turned and went into the kitchen, making up some macaroni and cheese, and a package of sausages for the both of them. The starting were starting to brown, and he was draining the noodles for the mac and cheese, into the sink. "Hey, I'm not a big cooker... As you know." He laughed lightly, and then poured the drained noodles into a bowl and started to stir the other stuff into it to make it cheesy. As it was making, he put a bag of popcorn into the microwave and pressed the popcorn button.

Felix grinned at her when Aphrodite pulled him to kiss him. "Hmmm... sexy." He said with a small laugh, before he moved to her to take her into his arms. He put his face against her hair and kissed it gently, pulling her soft body closer to his hardened one. "I've missed you. God, how many times I have to tell that?!" He said lightly, kissing her forehead and looking into her eyes. "Come on, we can eat in the front room." He said lightly, and put some of the mac and cheese into a bowl, and grabbed a plate for the hot dogs, then grabbed the popcorn, put it into a bigger bowl, and led her into the front room to watch a movie.

more_horiz
Staring at Neal as he cooked, she knew she loved him just like she promised she would that night. Aphrodite always kept her promises. She knew a family love and she knew what men thought they felt for her but this love...was rare for her. Rare and wonderful. Laughing, she nodded. ''Yeah i know but it's perfect anyways. I should be the one cooking for you!'' She said softly with a bright smile.

Her heart began racing when he pulled her into his arms and she nuzzled him, kissing his neck gently. Their bodies fitted perfectly and she loved the warmth his body provided. It felt safe and loving despite his uncertainty of how to love and then with what occurred the night they met, you'd think she'd be frightened but in fact, she never felt safer. ''I've missed you too.'' She admitted and her voice vibrated with truth. Aphrodite found it hard to sleep at night without the warmth of her beast. A cheeky smile formed on her face as she heard the rest. ''Say it all you want...I enjoy hearing it.'' She jumped off the counter and made sure to walk in front of Neal as she swayed her hips. Entering the front room, she fell on the sofa with a massive smile. For some reason, she had butterflies when it came to watching a film with Neal but she shrugged it away and smiled at Neal with a blush on her cheeks.

more_horiz
Neal laughed when Aphrodite mentioned that she should be the one cooking, and shook his head. "Well, perhaps sometimes." There's nothing really funny about what she said but Neal was just happy.

Aphrodite responded sweetly in every hugs, kisses or snuggles that Neal was doing causing him to laugh loudly, something rarely heard from him, and sounding foreign after all the time spent in the night when Neal tortured her. It seemed any bad memories there had already vanished.

He snaked his arms around his smooth neck, smiling as she nuzzled him and kissed his neck, something she could not get enough of.  Neal knew it had been the truth the way she was reacting.

He smiled and pushed in a random movie, not really caring about the movie itself, just happy to see Naomi again. He moved closer to her, grabbed a remote, and then curled up close to her, taking a few things away so that it wouldn't spill, as he grabbed his own bowl of macaroni and started to eat it.

"Damn... I've missed you. Ah shit. I said it again." He said and put his arm around her, after putting his bowl of macaroni on the coffee table in front of them. He pulled her closer to him and hit play on the remote so that some movie about a guy who killed people. "At least I don't kill them..." He said thoughtfully, resting his cheek against the top of her head. "I already know how this is going to end..." He said with an exasperated sigh. "The bad guy gets put in jail, the good guy wins... Why is it always like that? At least in the films" He growled. "It won't be for us. The Brotherhood. You'll see, we WON'T get caught." He said with a bark of a laugh.

more_horiz
Aphrodite couldn't help but laugh when he did. She did not know why she was laughing but his laugh was such a rare thing to hear, it was contagious. Grabbing her bowl of food, she snuggled into his side and began to eat. Giggling as he said it again, she leaned up and kissed his cheek. ''I've missed you too, my king...'' She couldn't help but smirk and snuggle into his side some more when he put his arm around her. Finishing the mac and cheese quickly as she was quite hungry.

Listening to him practically rant at the film, she laughed softly before sighing. ''You're right...We're not really baddies though are we? We're doing this...for our family. Yes we'll do it in a destructive way but we're doing this for the good of our people. The brotherhood..will get a happy ending and who cares what the filthy humans think.'' Her bright smile became cruel and devious at the thought of controlling people. ''Besides, love...Films are purely for everyone's entertainment. What we do...will be for ours alone.'' She said, sipping her water.

more_horiz
Neal nodded, listening to her, of course it would happen. They would get a happy ending. Neal smiled as it seemed Aphrodite did not care if she had to ruin her image at least to the human beings, she would not let the stupid humans to succeed. He curled even closer to her as she gave him a twisted smile. He whispered. "You are right Beauty. We are better than them. Woe to them if they tried."

Neal looked down at Aphrodite and smiled slightly as she sipped the water from the glass."Ours alone... Sounds very privy." He said, looking straight into her eyes. "But wait, you know... Valentines is coming up... Well yeah, it's too early..." He said lightly, as though just thinking about it. "But I might run into the market to get you something you know..." He said fondly as he watched her demolishing the food. "Before it's all sold out I mean..." He said with a grin.

Felix looked down at her. "What would you want for Valentines? If I may ask?" He said and grinned at her, pulling her closer against him. He loved feeling her against him, her warmth seemed to go all the way to his core. He just felt so happy around her. Was this what people who thought themselves good always felt like? Were they always this happy? Were their families happy, and loving? Did they have people like Aphrodite everyday around them to make their heart beat a little faster, to make them be that much happier, just by seeing them.

more_horiz
Aphrodite smirked and nuzzled him. ''Of course i'm right..I'm me..'' She whispered softly before nodding. ''I like the sound of that..Ours..'' She repeated with a thoughtful smile and rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat that was soothing. ''You do have a heart...People feel like they should see it to believe it but isn't listening enough?'' She commented. Looking up, his beautiful eyes met hers causing her to smile brightly. ''Damn you're right...Trust me, the woman that's named after the Goddess of love and beauty, to forget.'' Sighing, she stroked Neal's hard chest and breathed his scent in.

Hearing his question, she shook her head. ''I have everything i could possibly need.'' She admitted. ''I have you, i have a family, i have the brotherhood...Besides i'm quite rich. Well my family is.'' She said softly. Her heart was racing, butterflies were going crazy and the smile on her face never faded. Was there a reason for it to fade? Never. Not when she is in the arms of the one she loved. Oh how she yearned to tell it to him, to scream it to the world but not today. Time was needed, to give her the confirmation she desires. To know if he returned the wonderful feeling that swelled up inside of her. It was the first time she felt like this, felt this happy. The only thing that came as close to this feeling was when she controlled someone to do her bidding. ''Is there anything you want, love?'' Aphrodite asked with a blush.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum