X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Pack mentality [R]

descriptionCompleteRe: Pack mentality [R]

more_horiz
Sophia was amazed at the beauty of the hotel as they entered.  So Jonathan had been here before.  She heard him speak to the woman at the check in counter and than followed him to the elevator.  She remembered she had left her cloths at the cheesy motel she had rented, but that didn't matter she could always go back and collect it.  She had rented the room for the week so it wasn't going any where.  As they went up the elevator she marveled at the interior and followed him to the large suite.

"Now this is fancy."  She spoke gently and walked deeper into the room, removing her jacket and placed it on the coat rack.  She looked around and moved toward the bedroom, admiring the fanciness of the entire suite.  She grinned and walked toward the bed, sitting on it seductively and looked at the two men.

"So, what to do now?  There's the hot tub.  There's this lovely bed, and of course there's playing cards in my pocket for a game of strip poker."  She grinned at the last one, and slowly took off her shoes.  She was very comfortable in this room.  The bed was so soft, it had been a while since she had felt such luxury.

more_horiz
John ushered himself into the room, flicking the lights on with a simple motion. Sophia took her place upon the bed, looking upon the two males, with a certain flirtacious look within her eyes. 'I guess we could do a little strip poker on the bed and see where it goes from there.” Jonathan said with a smirk, taking a seat upon the bed and kicking his own shoes across the room. Letting them clatter onto the floor. James took his places close enough in between them, John waiting for her to remove the cards and split them among the three. ”Shall we begin?” He asked with a raised brow, waiting for the cards.

more_horiz
Sophia grinned and pulled the box of cards out.  She shuffled them and dealt the cards for Texas Hold 'Em.  She smirked slightly as they played, and soon she was down her shirt.

"I should warn you.  I'm terrible at this game."  She said with that smirk on her face.  She suddenly couldn't help herself with the hormonal levels emitting in the room plus her own pheromones fueling the atmosphere that she leaned in and kissed Jonathan passionately for a split second before pulling away.

"Oh, my, god, I'm sorry... I shouldn't of done that!"  She said and looked down for a moment embarrassed.  Her face turned a bright red.  Her gifts sometimes just overwhelmed her.

more_horiz
The game started off fine enough, and John seemed to be doing the best among them, missing only his pants, still wearing the plaid boxers and a wifebeater, which poor James was mostly naked. ”And I should warn you, i'm rather good at this game.” He added smirking lightly, checking the cards in hand before looking back t the female and then the male. However he was not expecting what happened next
, lips were pressed against his and without even thinking he was doing the same back. In fact for a second he wasn't thinking about what he was doing, then unconsciously pulling back as he wiped the back of his hand across his lips. ”Its....fine.” he noted shaking off the sudden embrace, pressing his own lips agaisnt James as if to purify them, yet he knew that she had done something already, her hormones messing with his in a certain way. 'if you want...you could have a taste.” he said jokingly, guiding the males face towards Sophia, running fingertips along his jaws seductivly.

more_horiz
Sophia seemed to have lost full control and embraced James in a lip lock.  She stopped after a moment and opened her eyes locking them with Jonathan.

"I think I should go to sleep."  she said suddenly, putting her shirt back on.  She wasn't ready to let her powers overwhelm her.  They already were making her do things she knew he wasn't up to doing.

"See you in the morning?"

more_horiz
John had found himself within an awkward situation, not something that he was used to in the least. He could tell that she thought she should go to sleep, something that John agreed with. ”I think that would be best.” John noted with a slight cough turning to James for a moment. ”I’ll test out the hot tub with our friend here.” With that John stepped off of the bed, pulling James who only wore a pair of boxers along with him and dragged him along to what looked like a balcony area, though it had a wall high enough to keep prying eyes from seeing. Removing his shirt, the male stepped into it, feeling warm water embrace his skin and the male following, a nice arm to cling to. ”Ahhhh haven’t been in one of these in a while.”

more_horiz
Sophia sighed as she sat in her bed and decided that she couldn't bear to be apart from her new friend.  Something about their powers had drawn her to him, her hormones off the charts as she stripped.  She took in a deep breath, her pink lined iris's were very bright as she came to the hot tub where the boy were and slipped in, bare naked.

"I can't resist this any more Jonathan.  Something about you has made my gifts overwhelm me.  I hope you don't mind but please, just take me.  Lets just do what our hormones are making us do.  My Pheromones and Empathy are telling me you want it even if you prefer males, you know you can't resist this either."  With that, Sophia locked her lips onto Jonathan passionately and did not release them.   She reached for the other male, the human one and grabbed him to bring him closer to her.  She grinned and released Jonathan for a moment, reaching for his boxers she removed them seductively.  She moaned with intensity, changing the hormones in both of them and released a pheromone of lust and sexuality.

Once again she grinned and moved in.... She began to passionately take advantage of both males, sharing them with each other and herself as the night faded into lustful intensity and the sun began to rise..... 

.....FADE OUT FOR LOVE MAKING.....

more_horiz
The pheromones rose about in the hot tub, much like a mist if one could make it visible. Part of him wanted to resist her, to create an aura so sickening that the entire building would find itself vomiting, that she would run away in disgust. However before anything could happen he found her atop him, pressing lips against his own and his mind for a lack of better words saying “well fuck it.” Rough fingers brushed along his chest, mixed with the softer ones that were caressing him, not even noticing that he was completely stripped. These sensations seemed to increase in tempo, melding and bonding until they were indistinguishable. In fact he could barely remember what was done, he was caught within a trance much like the ones that he put his victims into. It wasn’t until the morning that he felt all sensation returning, sunlight blinding as it fell over his face.

Jonathan lay against the balcony in nothing, back against the cold concrete as he tiredly rolled over. How late had it been, or how early was it? Sunlight was shining bright, yet he was within the shadow of the wall that overlooked the edge and this was safe from any possible sun damage to his skin. Wrapped like a vice around him was the male and about his thigh was the woman, Sophia. He glowered at her for a moment, realizing what had happened and growing irate. The woman had used his own trick against him, she had used his own hormones to have her way with him and…he chuckled. This was how it felt to be used, it was a strange feeling indeed. Lightly pressing an elbow against the male, he rolled him from atop him and shook his thigh loose from the woman.

”Well that was a new one.” He muttered running fingers through his soft feeling blonde hair, blinking away sleep as he drug his underwear away from the hot tub and glared balefully at them, letting them sit upon a table bathed in warm light, allowed to dry for a bit. With that done Jonathan slipped into a new pair of stripped undergarments that he had bought earlier yesterday and put back on his white tank top. Next came ordering room service, ordering something that looked like pancakes and the usually breakfast niceties, enough for three. There would be coffee or orange juice of anyone would have wanted something like that, male choosing to recline upon the bed as he waited for the others to awaken.

more_horiz
Sophia awoke when Jonathan moved out of the bed.  She stayed in the bed for some time, taking in what had transpired overnight.  She kept her arm around the sleeping human as she thought about it.  The night had been one of the most intense nights she ever had.  The passion, the experience, everything was the highest peak of anything she had ever experienced.  Having the normal human just added to the fun.  It seemed like the most passion and intensity was between her and Jonathan.  Slowly, she sat up and began to gather her cloth that was tossed everywhere.  She slipped her undergarments on and then her shirt and pants and slowly left the sleeping James in the bed.

She saw where Jonathan was and she slowly sat down in a seat near him for breakfast.
"That was some night."  She spoke softly, a flowery smell was still flowing out of her.  She took some pancakes onto her plate and poured herself some orange juice.  She cleared her throat, trying to make this as un-awkward as she possibly could.

"Sorry, things got out of hand last night... I know your not into women.  But you have to admit we had some chemistry together.  Something that was unexplained.  You do forgive me right?  I mean, you were into it as much as I was.  I think we left James to kind of handle himself half of the time."  She smiled slightly and looked at Jonathan with that seductive flirty look she seemed to have on her face.  She really did enjoy him.  Everything about him she liked.  she liked feeling his thoughts, feeling his dreams and desires.

She took a bite of her pancakes, now dressed in syrup and moaned with enjoyment of the taste.  She still was overwhelmed by the hormonal issues that both the mutants had spread onto each other.  It seemed that it had not faded from her, and she could feel he still felt what she did.

"How long have you've been awake?  Also, I think we should let James go home.  It isn't fair to keep him too long as a toy.  After all, he probably won't remember most of this.  Shame really, he was good last night, but not as good as you."  She grinned and took a drink of her juice.  "Sorry, something about you just makes me loose control.  Jonathan, you really are something else.  I'm glad we met."

Last edited by Sophia Jackson on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add color for speech and fixed typos)

more_horiz
The food was ushered in by a rather kind seeming oriental woman, John offering her a smile and money as she walked out, leaving their food as it was. Setting up plates for the three, John sat down at a table situated in a kitchen and began his dining, taking a bite out of wonderfully crispy bacon, empty stomach thanking him for it in advance. Soon enough he was joined by the woman and then by James, granted he was not quite in the mood for human interaction; a predator wounded to be beaten at their own game. ”Quite.” He noted simply, chewing on the bacon slowly. ”What I will admit is that..” He paused for a moment, taking a bite out of a pancake that he was eyeing. ”It was interesting at least.” He said with a musing tone. Perhaps his first experience, but then again one he hoped would be the last.

He could feel her lust, emotions that came with it also pouring over and John could also feel that raking hand across his mind. So the male simply shut off emotions, letting them become mute even to himself. ”I’ve been awake a while.” He added taking a sip of the black coffee within his cup, and wincing at the bitterness. ”He’ll be able to go soon.” He added running a finger under the males chin lightly. ”I was thinking about going out anyway, it’s too good of a day to waste away inside.” He mused, lets kicking over the edge of the stool as he finished off the last strand of bacon.

more_horiz
Sophia listened to him, seeing him avoid her question and desire about what had happened last night.  She felt him wanting to avoid the entire night in question.  this caused her to frown slightly as she finished her food and took another big drink of her juice.

"What do you want to do than?"  She asked suddenly, a slight vicious angry tone in her voice as she stood up and walked toward the window.  She didn't want to look at him now.  She could feel him not wanting her the way she was feeling to want him and almost felt rejected in a way.  Still, it wasn't the first time she had been rejected.  But this was different.  Sophia felt a real connection with Jonathan.  She just couldn't turn it away.  As she looked out the window, a small tear fell from her eyes.  Quickly, she pushed it away and forced a smile onto her lips.

"I could use a little shopping.  Get some new cloths.  We have the money after all to spoil ourselves.  Maybe a little fancy undergarments for me and you, to tease each other with later?" She asked and smirked.  She sent a strong sexy scent toward him, one of pure lustful desire and she began to manipulate his hormones again.  Her eyes glew bright pink as she did so.  Looking at James, she sent a small repulsion odor to him, one only the human could smell trying to get him to leave.

more_horiz
Jonathan rippled slightly at the tone within her voice, lips curling into a rather feral snarl that showed anger. She was angry at him, for things that boiled within her. Angry for reasons that were rather….base within itself. ”What I would like to do is….nothing with you.” he snapped lip curling into an angry expression, his own hormones rising into the scent that conjured the images of a raging storm, resisting the control she tried to control him. ”I am not your toy, and if you think you can control me, you are mistaken.” one could see the pink about his irises glowing ominously as he pulled a pair of shorts, light pink colored over his waist, buttoning it up. ”Come James, I think we have places to be.” He noted to the male in question, gathering up his share of the money and walking through the door. ”Have a fine day Sophia.” It was his aura that kept the male from fleeing in disgust. So the two walked away, leaving the woman behind.

[topic exit]

more_horiz
"I wasn't trying to make you my toy.  Sorry you feel that way.  Enjoy your human."  She yelled after him and followed out the door back to her original hotel where her stuff was.  At least now she had $6,000 bucks more.  Karma really was a bitch.

((ooc: wow harsh much?)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum