X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMeet the local Dragon

more_horiz
Dragon was at the mansion, rare occasions. He was dressed smart, in a black suit black tie and white shirt, he had his ring on and his gold necklace, he smiled and took his sunglasses of, looking in the mirror he straighten his tie, cuffs and tightened his cufflinks. He had come out of a meeting with the Chinese Triad boss, Lee wei, he was the chairman of the Ronan. The meeting was vicious, brain numbing, and long. The Archangel gang Dragon ran was now entering Ronan area's and shipping things off them, however a gun fight went down and 12 Ronan and 6 Archangel's died, Dragon was proving he didn't order it, not fun for him. However, the Ronan had believed him. 

He turned and continued to walk around the lower levels, looking for something to do.

descriptionCompleteRe: Meet the local Dragon

more_horiz
Skye was exploring today now that she had gotten settled in.  She wore a little black dress that one of the others had donated to her via Neal.  She liked the way it fit her, but of course it showed the bangles that were around her wrists.  She was slowly learning how to control her powers and was happy about this but still she kept her distance from others in the mansion.

As she walked around the lower levels some of the televisions went out for split seconds, her powers drawing the electricity into her body as she passed the devices.  She felt charged today.  Underneath her sunglasses, her bright eyes shined with energy.  She pushed them up on her nose making sure they stayed in place as she walked around.  She didn't know everyone yet but she found that the ones she did meet were always putting on the tough guy act.  She had started to adapt it.

She came across a couch and sat down after a bit, and let out a deep sigh.  the lights above her burnt out as she did so.  Her body seemed to love the electricity that flowed around.

more_horiz
Dragon heard the burst of lights and all his sense heightened and muscles tensed prepared for anything fire encased one hand a d he pulled a knife from his jacket pocket. He moved silently, he saw a girl round the corner and he put the knife away, however, he kept the flames in his hands "Who are you" he said as he stepped from round the corner. He tilted his head and cracked his knuckles, still flame covered, he leaned against a wall looking at her. Is she someone I can trust? Doubt it. Neal may have recruited her, does that mean I should be nice? Maybe. Let's see how she responds to me.

more_horiz
Skye gasped in shock when a voice sounded over her.  He had snuck up on her and three lights suddenly broke with a surge of electricity at that same time.  She jumped up at the sight of the flames in his and and cleared her throat.  She had to remain calm.  Had to prove herself to the others here.  She knew she had to put on her tough guy act.

"Name's Skye.  I'm new here.  Neal brought me here few days ago.... I was living off the straights after some human filth kept my locked up for years."  She said with the best angry voice she could muster.  The bangles on her wrists seemed to glow a bit as small electrical silver sparks jutted around them.  Her hair, long and blonde seemed to be doing the same, sparkling small flashes of electrical current as if her body was warning him unconsciously that she was not in control of her powers yet.  Not fully that is.

"Can you put that fire ball down please?"
She asked after a few tense seconds.  She didn't want to make enemies here.  She crossed her arms and leaned up against the wall as well and pursed her lips trying to act tough.  the dress she wore was one size too small, and seemed to show off all her curves now that she was standing.

more_horiz
"I asked you name kid, not your life story." He opened his hands "what fire ball?" The flames had vanished and in there place were playing cards twenty six in each hand. He sighed "See you haven't learnt to control yourself" he looks up to the lights and sighs again "I wish mutants would learn before coming here. Neal grabbed you eh? Intriguing...although...you can have your uses, guessing electro kenisis, something along those lines? That could be useful. Exceptionally" Dragon sorted his cuffs out again, "So, sorry if I startled, how long have you been here?"

more_horiz
"Few days."  She said sharply, not hesitating at all as she watched the fire turn into playing cards and gasped in fascination.  The things some of these mutants could do amazed her.

"And I absorb electricity, manipulate it, and control it... Still getting used to it... sorry about the lights."  She whispered the last part.  She didn't know exactly where to go from here so she kept her arms crossed trying to put her best tough girl act on, but it was clear she wasn't fully sure of herself.

"Who are you? If you don't mind me asking?"  She finally said after a tense few seconds.  Her hair sent another silver spark down the straight blonde strands before it jumped into the bangles around her wrists.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum