X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteShopping for the hell of it (R)

more_horiz
It was a cold winter day when Luke decided hanging around Xavier's was just too boring.  He dressed up in a classy red suit and dress shoes.  He always suited up when he left the mansion, trying his best to look good.  He got the suiting up idea by watching too much of How I Met your Mother, but he didn't care.

He looked good in his suit as he headed out to the mall with some cash and credit cards.  He stole some of the cash from the earlier years when he come to America and now that he had been here for a while, he was able to get a credit card and his own money by working.  An odd job here and there, walking dogs, cleaning homes.  He didn't care, the money was good.

As he strolled the mall, he debated on his first store and decided to hit the food court first and get some McDonald's.  He ordered his food and sat down, tricking the cashier that he had given money to the man.  He simply phased his hand through the register and got his money back out along with a few other big bills.  He knew it wasn't right, but hey, he was able to do it so why not.  It's not like he was ever caught.  He moved too fast for camera's to pick up on.  Today was beginning to look like a good day as he took a bit out of his burger.

"American food is amazing!"  He shouted out loud to the mall walkers that passed him in his Russian accent and grinned as they gave him a dirty look.  He loved to joke around, and today was no different.  He just wished he knew of other mutants besides the ones he passed in Xavier's.  He wanted friends and just had not had the luck of making any yet.

descriptionCompleteRe: Shopping for the hell of it (R)

more_horiz
Lakai's eyes were thick with black eyeliner. Her eyes were a beauty all thier own. One was blue and one was green. She also had long black hair like her sister. She was also thin and lean muscled like her sister. She saw the guy steal the money and grinned.

She trotted up next to him. She was wearing a black and purple plaid schoolgirls skirt, a black shirt, fishnets and purple converse. She grinned up at him. " nice technique but not fast enough. Also might wanna cool it unless u want the end on your tail." she said casually but moved seductively even while walking.

more_horiz
Luke smiled as he saw the girl approach him. She was pretty, yes and the way she spoke made him smile brighter. She was quiet a sight as he put his food down onto his plate and smiled at her.  Being a gentleman, he stood up to greet the girl that had come to greet him and bowed.

"Thank you.  And I guess I have to move a little faster next time."  He had a slight Russian accent in his voice as he fixed his suit and waved a hand to the seat across from his, pulling it out for the young lady.

"Vould you like to join me... vhat is your name beautiful?  I am Luke."  Luke asked at the same time.  His movements were fast.

"Vhat is 'the end on my tail' mean?"  He asked her as he sat back down.  He loved meeting new people and this girl was beautiful in his eyes.  He admired her outfit, her hair, her eyes.  He just couldn't get enough of her.

more_horiz
Lakai plopped down next to him and flicked her hair over her shoulder. "names lakai. You're a mutant too I see...or smell." she took out a lollipop and sucked on it seductively as she checked him out. He wasn't bad but then again he could be tricking her like the others. Best o keep her guard up.

more_horiz
Luke took another bite from his burger and took a sip of his drink, nodding to her.  He smiled perfectly white teeth as he watched her suck on a lollipop and couldn't help but turn slightly red as if she was teasing him.  This girl in front of him was something different.

"Yes, I am I guess a mutant as you say in English.  You can smell it off me?  Very fascinating."  He held out his hand to take hers and kissed it gently in a greeting.

"It is very nice to meet you Lakia.  Vhat brings you to the mall on such a lovely day as today?"  He asked trying to engage in a conversation with her.  His smile wouldn't fade as he watched her lick her lollipop.  He was after all a man.  He liked that she was teasing him as he finished his food up and took another big drink of his soda.

"Vould you like something to eat?  My treat."

more_horiz
Lakai's canines were slightly longer than the normal humans. She smiled with the lollipop her mouth before taking it out when he touched her hand. She wasn't just a wolf shifter. She could absorb other's powers for a short amount of time. After he let go of her hand she let her hand move through the table and back out. His power was cool. He was an x-men but then again so was her sister. She nodded "yea I guess I could eat a bit."

more_horiz
((ooc: Luke never said he was an x-man))

Luke grinned when she moved her hand through the table.  'So she can absorb powers.  Nice.' He thought to himself, his smile growing wider.  He nodded to her about her accepting his offer of dinner and stood up.  He pulled her hair out like a gentleman and held his hand out for her to take and lift her up.  He was very much a gentleman.  His mother always taught him to respect all women, and so that is what he was doing.

"Vhat vould you like to eat beautiful, Lakai?"  He asked, his accent a bit thicker now as he looked at her.  He fixed his suit a bit and waved an arm out to all the fast food places in the food court.  He would buy her anything now that he had more cash from his theft.  His smile stayed glued to his face, he was enjoying her company, and her gift.  He loved her eyes, and than noticed her canines.  He figured there was more to her that met the eye beside power absorption.  Not that he minded.  It didn't hurt, and to see her use it at the table made his eyes widen in curiosity and lust.  He was definitely going to get her number by the time this day was over.

more_horiz
"maybe we can catch a pizza or something later. Im actually at the mall for some comics,some records,and some shirts. You are welcome to join me if you want. I just noticed your little trick and thought I would say hi." lakai loved being a tease. It was a part of who she was. She playfully patted his arm and stood up, playing coy and hard to get she started for the shops.

more_horiz
Luke nodded and followed next to her.  He kept up with her, his hand beside him, trying to grab her hand again.  He wanted to touch her soft hand again.  But he didn't force it.  He looked down slightly as they entered a store.

"I vill buy you anything you vant.  I have money from the food register."  He said and winked at her.  He wasn't the best at flirting but he was trying.

more_horiz
Every step lakai took made her skirt move and threaten to reveal more of her lovely form. She smirked at the cute boy. "im what you call a trust fund baby. I have alot of money and I don't need to steal." she winked at him and picked through the comics looking for the ones she wanted. "so what's your story then cutie?"

more_horiz
Luke watched her as she walked, blushing slightly for his lack on control.  As she spoke by the comics, he paused slightly.

"My story..vell... I come from Moscow."  He said simply, not wanting to go into how his mother called him a freak after the accident, or how he ran onto the boat for America without anyone seeing him do so.  Or how he phased through walls to avoid being spotted on said boat.  He didn't want her to pity him.  How he stole on the streets for a few months before going to Xavier's.  No, he kept it simple for her.  If she wanted more, he figure he would just stretch the details.

more_horiz
Lakai shrugged as she looked. " My sister showed that she had powers first. She was daddy's little girl. Mom hated mutants almost as much as she hated us. She sold my sister and we pretended she didnt exsist. I pretended i didnt have powers. Then she found us years later and accidently blurted me out. So i got kicked out. Followed her back here and the rest is history i guess."

She pulled a few comics out and flipped through them to make sure they were the ones she wanted. "Ive always lived in her shadow. I even did drugs and stuff with my body to get my parents attention. Nuthin worked." She didnt care who knew her past. It was her past. Nothing she could do about it now. She didnt pity her past because there was nothing she could do about it.

more_horiz
Luke listened and frowned at her story.  He guessed others did have it rough.  He sighed, leaned against the table and spoke again.

"Vell, since you told me all that, I guess I'll tell you more.  My mother and me vere very close to each other.  I discovered my powers when my dad was driving me and my little sister to school.  He lost control of the car and crashed it into a truck, or bus, i don't remember.  I had phased out of the car before the crash.  Like my body knew it vas going to be bad.  So I phased out of the seat and into the road.  It hurt because I vent flying, but then I saw them.  They vere dead."  Luke paused for a moment before looking back at the beautiful mutant before him.

"I vent home to my mother.  She called me a freak, kicked me out.  So I ran away.  I suddenly ran so fast that I vas a blur.  I snuck abroad a ship heading to America.  I lived on the streets for a while before someone found me and brought me to the Xavier's school for gifted children.  I don't fit in there but it is a place vhere I have a bed."  Luke sighed slightly, ashamed he just told Lakai his entire story.  He didn't want to, but there was something about her that made him feel like he could open up.  She had told him her story, he felt it only fair to relay his.

"So that is my story."

more_horiz
Lakai tucked her the comics she picked under her arm. " Go figure huh? Our parents make us but they hate us. Its like some kind of morbid self hating huh?" She tried to pretend to laugh it off but she still couldnt help but feel the sting of her mother's hatred. Her father was a kind man but Loika was still his favorite. Where did that leave Lakai? She couldnt help but look sad for a moment.

more_horiz
Luke watched her movements and brushed his hand through his hair.  He didn't know how to respond to what she had said as they walked to the register.

"Vell, vhere to next beautiful?"  He asked and forced his smile back onto his face.  He took a piece of paper from the register and wrote his number down.  He handed it to Lakai.

"Before I forget, here is my number.  I vould love to hang out vith you again after today.  I figure give you my number now, so I don't have to worry about not giving it to you later."  He smiled brightly and held the paper out for her to take.  He really was enjoying her company.  She was beautiful, funny, and wasn't afraid to speak her mind.  He liked that a lot.

more_horiz
Lakai took his number then pulled a pen out of her purse. She took his hand gently and wrote her own number on his inner forearm. She and her sister had naturally high body temps. A toast 106. The temp that would kill most humans was normal for her. Her hand was warm on his skin. " Thats my number. Dont leave a girl hangin. I just have a few more stops to make."

She leaned in like she was going to kiss him and smirked at the last moment. She turned away and started walking away. Damn it was fun being a tease.

more_horiz
Luke grinned as she wrote her number on his arm.  He rolled the sleeve of his suit back down and when she leaned in, he leaned forward, closed his eyes but then felt her warm touch fade and opened them.  She was teasing him very well.  Luke smiled brightly at this game and followed her.

He caught up to her with ease as it was his gift to be fast.  He looked down for a moment, thinking over some thoughts before speaking.

"So vere to next?"  Was all he could come up with.  He was at a lost for words, drawn into Lakai's looks.  He really wanted to kiss her, but didn't want her to run off or hurt her.  He did exactly know her full power extent, only that she could smell well, her skin was very warm, and she could copy his power.  He walked very close to Lakai, almost as if he was trying to hold her hand.

more_horiz
" Records and tshirts." She had a list of what she needed in her head. Even though everyone though she was a spazz she was actually very organized. She could sense Luke's need for her. Was it because he actually liked her or because he just wanted from her like all other men who seemed to enter her life. She noticed him getting closer but did she want to let him in.

She walked into the music store and went straight to the record section. She started to flip the records and pulled out a few older ones like the rolling stones, queen, the beatles, AC/DC. She had a love for music and a talent for it. " Im a wolf shifter that can steal powers." She blurted out as she picked out records.

more_horiz
Luke listened to her state that she needed records and cloths.  Simple enough.  As they reached the record store, he watched her flip through the records.  As she blurted out her powers, he smiled.  So that was what she could do.  He thought to himself.

"I can run very fast like a blur., and phase through things.  They call it Superhuman agility.  I like to do free running and parkour vith it."  Luke responded to her.  She was something else.  It really intrigued him.  He was growing more fond of Lakai, liking her more for the way she was with her openness than her beauty.

"I don't know many American music.  Only Russian.  Maybe you can play me some?"

more_horiz
" I like parkour too.I mostly like the running park. I can run for a really long time before i get tired." She paid for her records and walked close to him. He seemed like a sweet guy. She giggled and pushed some of her hair back behind her ear. " Id love to share some music with you... though i should let you know most of these records are british, not american." She said with a giggle and slowly reached out with her free hand and took his hand.

more_horiz
Luke smiled when she spoke about running a long time.  It was something they had in common in a way.  Although his running was more of a blur, he did know how to slow himself to be at the speed of someone with him.  When she grabbed his hand, Luke's smile grew.  He turned a bit red but accepted it.

"I'll introduce you to some Russian music if you like.  Also, if you ever need a running partner, I can slow myself to the speed you're going so I'm not a complete blur.  Or you can use your power absorb and ve can race."  He looked down to her hand in his, enjoying the warmth of her body temperature.  This was the first time anyone had held his hand besides his mother growing up.

"Parkour is something ve do in Russia, so even before I became vhat I am, I was a free running, parkour star.  There is videos on you tube. " He used his other hand to brush through his hair and looked to her bags.

"Vould you like me to hold your bags?"

more_horiz
" I like stretching my legs in wolf form. Its like stretching a cramped muscle. Its kind of hard to explain." She walked along with him and held his hand. It was kind of nice. It made her feel a little human. She shrugged. " I'll have to check out those videos i guess, see what im up against. In the meantime i can carry my own bags. I just have to get a few new shirts. When i shift my clothes dont stay with me. I find myself replacing clothes alot."

more_horiz
Luke nodded as she talked, smiled slightly about her explanation on needing new cloths and laughed slightly.

"Vell, It vould be interesting to run vith a volf."  He smiled, his hand holding hers was just making him feel like he was king of the world.  As they walked, he looked at all the stores, wondering which one she would enter.  He had only shopped at suit stores really, and at the beginning it was to steal.  He had no choice of course, he had no money and had just arrived in America.  Now, he had started to wear other clothing besides the suits, but on only certain occasions. 

"Vhat store are ve looking for?"

more_horiz
" As a wolf i can run up to about 40 miles an hour. My sister is faster... she says i dont embrace the wolf like she does. Its so dumb sometimes. Its not like she is better than me or anything. she isnt." As she walked and held his hand she looked for the store she needed. She smiled when she saw it. She rarely smiled cause people would see her teeth and either make jokes or get scared. She and loika's canines were longer than normal.

" Here it is. Last stop then food time. I warn you i eat alot. Im not like those shy twig girls. I need the calories. Shifting burns alot of calories." She led the way into a dark looking store with the words " Hot Topic" hanging over the door from chains.

more_horiz
Luke had never calculated what his speed was.  If he would he would guess it was faster than what she could run.  Maybe more if he pressed it.

"Vell, I'll tell you a secrete not many know about me.  I have padding like a cats on my feet.  Helps me run.  So there's no need to apologize for overly eating.  Vere all different."  He smiled and followed her into the store.  Already he was amazed at the clothing.  He would most likely be buying a few things here.  He loved the American culture and as she was shopping, his eyes scanned the place, searching for t-shirts, hoodies, and other items he would be back for.

"I like this place."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum