X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Welcome Home... (NC-17) (Christopher)

descriptionCompleteRe: Welcome Home... (NC-17) (Christopher)

more_horiz
Finally coming out of his daydream under the hot water pouring over his body, Chris went about washing himself. It felt good to feel so clean for a change and he counted himself lucky to have a place with running hot water, soap and shampoo. After finishing up, he dried himself off and stepped out of the shower, a towel wrapped around him, before proceeding to shave then brush his teeth and comb his hair. The young man looked at himself in the mirror, looking more like his old self that he was more familiar with that took him back to a better time in his life before things had hit the fan and alcohol became his closest friend; the only reminder of how things really were as he could see in his reflection was the dogtags hanging from his neck that had been Dan's. Chris never wore his own, and kept his deceased friend's on constantly as a reminder of personal failure and how to never allow a repeat inciden. If Violet were to ever be in danger in such a way, he would lay his life down before watching her die like he had Dan. Still, life was better: he had Violet, his powers, and a home in the biggest city in the world - things were looking up.

With one more satisfied look in the mirror, Chris stepped out of the bathroom and made his way down the hallway and toward his room to put on some clean clothes, but stopped in the doorway upon seeing Violet. She was looking over his photos, and if it had been anyone else he'd have hit the roof going on how it wasn't their business, but he was in her home and had set the pictures in open view; above all else, though, Chris trusted Violet and really liked her. The young man walked further into the room and stood behind the young woman. "Family photos. They won't have anything to do with me, but I like being able to not allow myself to forget them."

more_horiz
Violet was leaning forward, taking a closer look at the pictures on Chris' nightstand and wondered if these were his family. The family that washed their hands of him when they found out what he was. She didn't even noticed when Chris came back... Well, not until he spoke... Family photos... Violet jumped and turned, holding the blankets tightly against her chest. Her jaw went slack as well as her hazel eyes growing wide as seeing Chris clad in naught but a towel and his dog tags. He was even more easy on the eyes than she originally thought. Without meaning to, her eyes looked him over taking all of him in from bare feet to bare torso to clean shaven face. Clean shaven fits him better... Much better... Looking away after realizing what she had just done, her cheeks went bright scarlet. 

"I'm...so sorry, Chris.... I...uhhh... I was bringing you some...." she stammered, completely embarrassed by what had just happened. What did you bring in here? Come on... Get yourself together! Suddenly feeling the blankets she was holding, Violet remembered. "I was bringing you some extra blankets..." she finished, finally, softly, chancing a look at the half naked man standing before her. Her heart skipped and was off to the races when her eyes found his. Setting the blankets on his bed, Violet turned back to him and her eyes settled on the tags he wore. Unconsciously, she closed the space between him and her and reached up to touch the beaded chain, following it down to the set of tags. Swallowing hard, she gave her head a slight shake before she looked up at him, her fingers still resting lightly on his tags. Getting lost in his eyes, Violet felt the flutter of a million butterflies all trying to escape her body, it seemed. 

Violet took a deep breath with only the touch of a tremor making it slightly uneven before she whispered, "I didn't mean to intrude." What was she doing? Why did he have this effect over her? She really didn't mean to intrude. Violet had meant to simply drop off the blankets and go back to the kitchen to ready something to eat. Now, she was in his room, he was in only a towel, and her thoughts were scattered like the leaves in a fall wind... Why did he make her feel this way? Kiss him, Vi... Go ahead... 

more_horiz
When Violet jumped, Chris smiled and held up his hands in an expression that he didn't mean to startle her. "I didn't mean to scare you." He soon took notice that she was looking him over and, seeing her looking over his photos, he'd forgotten that he was only clad in a towel which meant that most of his body was revealed - including the dog tags that he normally kept hidden. Still, Chris watched Violet as she checked him out then smirked at the sight f color in her cheeks. God she's so sexy when she's embarrassed - I love it. Truly love it.

As she fumbled through her words, he looked at the blankets in her hands held tightly to her chest and could only assume she meant that she was bringing him those. Her words only confirmed that once she'd gathered her thoughts. Chris hadn't thought of it before, normally living in a small room to himself, but perhaps running around half naked with a woman in the house wasn't such a good idea. "Thanks. That's sweet of you." Then again, after seeing her reaction and finding it absolutely adorable, he felt like doing it a lot more just to see her reaction. It's not right to do that to a woman, Chris, get over yourself. Bringing himself back into reality and out of his thoughts, he stood still as she drew nearer and he allowed his soft eyes to follow her hands on the dog tags around his neck. The moment was so sensual that he hoped she didn't bring up the fact that they didn't have his name on them, if she even noticed that. He couldn't be sure one way or another, but Dan's death and the reasons he wore his id tags were not topics for discussion. It wasn't that he didn't trust Violet, but he found it hard to even think of it by himself and perhaps he'd get the personal courage to talk to her about it eventually. It was still too painful for him.

"It's fine, you aren't intruding in your own home," he mused with a soft smile, "besides... I don't hate my family and have no problem with you looking at pictures of them." They were so close, like before in the living room. Except this time, he was only in a towel and they were standing beside his bed; oh the thoughts that could come to mind if the given time to wander given the situation. Still, Chris couldn't help but reaching up to her cheek, cupping it gently in his hand and stroking her skin with his thumb while his eyes stared into hers. The longer he was with her, the more he believed her talk of fate from before and how possibly, it was pushing them into something. I wouldn't mind it if that were the case, honestly. I haven't had a woman in my bedroom in a long time... say the word, Violet... and dinner will wait...

more_horiz
Violet noticed that he stood stock still as she touched the tags around his neck. When she looked up at him, he spoke gently to her and hearing that he didn't mind her seeing his pictures of his family made Violet smile. She felt better, at least about that, anyways. She still was beside herself over her actions from the past few moments, but....then again.... Violet took a turn holding still as Chris' hand came up to her cheek and cupped it, stroking it gently with his thumb. Looking deeply into his eyes, she felt her heart race faster and faster if it was possible. 

Go ahead, Vi... It's ok... Bringing her other hand up and softly resting it against his bare chest, her hazel eyes were bright as she smiled tenderly to him. Slightly wetting her lips, she dropped her eyes for only a moment before bringing them back up to meet him. "It's been a long time..." she said breathlessly. Violet hoped that the tremble she thought she was feeling was really all in her head and not something real. She was nervous.... So, nervous.... She had been hurt, badly, physically, emotionally, in the past, and that only made her troubles with trust, especially when it came to matters of the heart, that much more difficult. It's ok, Vi.... It's ok.... Trust him.... Violet moved closer to him, reaching to kiss him, but paused.... Letting her eyes lock with Chris' eyes, the nervousness she felt was vividly clear within them. Lightly kissing his lips, her timidness shining through as the kiss trembled against his lips. It's ok......

more_horiz
Her touch was soft, but cold on his chest making his muscles tense up for a brief second until his skin acclimated to the difference in temperatures. Chris smiled softly at her words and nodded in understanding. He could relate to what she'd said and could vaguely even recall how long it'd been. In fact, it may as well have been an eternity to him after all that had happened in recent years when things fell apart for him. "Same here..." As she moved in, he relaxed a bit and allowed himself to move forward to meet her halfway, but stopped when she hesitated and looked into her eyes. Chris hadn't felt the touch of a good woman in years, so Violet's timidness didn't bother him in the least; if anything it made him more comfortable given his own nervousness in that moment. When she went on to kiss him, Chris' eyes closed as he returned it, feeling her soft, moist lips on his own making him smile inwardly. Oh my God, is this a dream or real? I'm gonna be so pissed if it's just an illusion or something.

His hand dropped from her face and moved to her sides where it joined the other in carefully wrapping around her back. The blankets were no longer even on his mind, nor was the pleasant shower or even dinner. All that he could think of was not doing anything to screw this up. That lingering question in the back of his mind of how he got so lucky screamed when she kissed him, then went to a whisper until finally being shut out. Chris now longer cared how it happened, rather than that it happened. Yep, this is really happening right now. It's not a dream. Finding himself to grow a little more daring, he went to deepen the kiss between them if anything to test the waters.

more_horiz
Violet seemed to soar as Chris returned the timid kiss she offered him. All the fluttering and nervousness she had felt as the idea of what was to come seemed to lessen and lessen until it was nothing but a thought of the past. Her mind, once filled with all sorts of thoughts of 'what if' cleared until the only thoughts she had were of him, only him... Who would have thought... Here in the room that became his only a very short while ago... Surely this is a dream... He is a good man... Feeling his hand drop from her cheek and his arms encircle her, Violet shivered slightly at feeling his strong, warm arms hold her and his hands rest against her back. He was being careful with her, it seemed. Violet pressed herself closer to him, allowing her body to rest against his as his touch made her feel safe, a different safe than at the diner. This was something more...

As the kiss deepened, Violet brought the hand from his chest to wrap around his bare back, holding him just as carefully as he was holding her. It felt good to be in the arms of this man. It had been so long.... For once, Violet didn't feel the urge to protect herself, to step back and really think about what she was doing...what he was doing... This is no dream... Feel his touch, his kiss... You are awake... This is...real... Pulling out of the kiss, she let her eyes linger, lost, in his before lightly kissing his clean shaven cheek. Softly, she allowed her lips to brush lightly from his cheek, along his jaw, down the side of his neck, and finally stopping over the exposed flesh of his collar bone. For perhaps the first time, she took notice of how the soap he used mingled with his own scent, and it brought a smile to her face. It was a pleasent combination, one that Violet would be happy to enjoy whenever she got the chance. She brought her hazel eyes up to him and a soft, tender smile touched her lips. Her eyes spoke volumes to the need that they both felt, the need they shared, the need that they, hopefully, would help each other fullfill. Reaching up to cup his jaw, Violet joined their lips in a deeply passionate kiss...

Everything that seemed to matter before vanished. All that mattered now was her and him... All there was was her and him...

more_horiz
Chris could feel Violet come nearer in his arms and he held her tighter, her blouse pressing into his bare skin was a calm reassurance that she was there. He felt that so long as he had her in his arms, that everything was going to be fine and that his life had only just begun; everything from the past no longer mattered. Their deepened kiss made the butterflies within him go throughout his entire body rather than be limited to his stomach. As she pulled back from the kiss, Chris locked eyes with her briefly before closing them at the touch of her lips on his cheek, moving down his neck sending chills down his spine. Her lips are like velvet... she's perfect... perfect. His mind was tangled with thoughts, all of Violet while she hovered around his sensitive collar bone. When she stopped, his eyes slowly came open and gazed down at her, a smile coming to his own lips in response to hers. The look in his eyes at seeing her own showed desire.

The young man returned her now passionate kiss, much different than the shy one from before, giving Chris the indication that she wanted him as much as he did her. He could taste her tongue on his own; it was sweet and soft in texture, making his thoughts go even more crazy as he slid his hands up her back then slowly stepped backward toward his bed - the bed that would, very likely, be their bed for the night. He pulled away from the kiss just enough to speak, his lips still brushing against hers, "I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than I want this. That's the truth."

more_horiz
Violet loved the feeling of Chris' strong arms around her as he tightened his grip slightly, drawing her closer to him. As he reciprocated her kiss, she felt the coolness in her flesh begin to warm. The taste of this man was something that Violet had only ever thought of briefly, but mingling their tongues in a dance of sorts allowed her to. His taste pleased her and only made her want him more. Feeling his hand drift up her back and step away, leading her with him, Violet could only imagine where he was taking her. His bed was near them, but not near enough... His bed, well, there bed for tonight... As he pulled away from the kiss and spoke, Violet could feel his breath as well as his lips gently touching her own. Tell him, Vi.... Tell him....

Drawing a small, deep breath, Violet lightly peeked his lips before answering, "I believe you. And, I share in that want." Bringing her arms to link her hands behind Chris' neck, she swallowed lightly. "It's been too long... For both of us, it seems...." she whispered to him, nuzzling his cheek with her nose lightly. She wanted him, that was for sure, and, she believed, he wanted her, too. Violet would let him have her if he so desired, which, based on what he just said, he was on his way to doing.

Last edited by Violet Divine on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"Yeah," he stated finally admitting to her the truth of it all, "it's been... too long, really. But I'm glad it's you." It wasn't about sex with Chris so much as the feeling that Violet gave him; it went beyond simple shallow lust and was more deep and to the core. The fates had aligned for them to meet one another, come across one another in the bar, and get along so well for a reason. He liked having her arms around his neck like they were in that given moment as they spoke to one another in hushed tones, their warm breath gently brushing against one another. It felt right to be so close to her and he'd not desire being anywhere else or with anyone else.

Finally, Chris' legs reached the side of his - their bed causing him to stop, his hands resting on Violet's hips as he pulled back a little more to look at her. He didn't say a word at first and simply admired her while his eyes gazed deeply into hers full of emotion and if it wasn't so obvious in them, it was on his face which wore a soft smile tugging to the corners of his lips. "I don't believe I'd want anyone else... hell, I tore Sophia's number up. I never wanted her anyway." He reached up with one of his hands and brushed some of her hair to the side from her face and ran his fingers softly down her cheek before moving down her neck, along her collarbone and to her shoulder then down her arm returning to her hip.

Chris then slid his fingers beneath her shirt and then moved them upward along her sides, feeling her smooth, tender skin on his palms. While her hand had been cold to the touch earlier, her body felt warm to him and inviting causing his heart to pound rapidly in his chest and his own temperature to rise in anticipation for what was presumably about to happen between them. He only hoped that, after such a long time, he'd live up to expectations and not make a fool of himself, or allow his power to show itself and give Violet an unwanted jolt.

more_horiz
"I'm glad it's you, too," Violet spoke, smooth as silk. Her mind was racing as she tried to keep some of the 'what ifs' from resurfacing. A good man's touch was something she had a difficult time finding as of late. When men looked at her and expressed any kind of interest, it was only about them lusting after her. Her looks were what drew the men to her, and that, as she had learned in the past, can result in a different kind of touch. Chris' was much more enjoyable and welcome. Violet would go as far to say that she desired his touch. To him, she was more than just a pretty face and a gorgeous body. Chris saw her....for her....

His hands on her hips continued to guide her towards their bed until he stopped pulling her to him and took on more small step back. That small step allowed her to better look up at him, which she did, losing herself in his eyes. Her eyes were full of desire and want for him, but, more than that, they were filled with the feelings she had for him. Could it be....that? Anything was possible.... His words of wants of her made a rosey pink color her cheeks. He wanted her, didn't keep Sophia's number, and, really, didn't want her. As he brushed her hair from her face and let his touch trace down her neck to her collarbone, down her arm, and back to her hip, Violet shivered slightly and drew a deep steady breath. "I want you..." Violet purred to him in response to what he had said, the pink brightening in her cheeks. Hearing what she just said, her hazel eyes grew slightly wider, stunned, and she chuckled lightly, smiling shyly. Well, if there was any doubt before now, there isn't any anymore! Easy does it, Vi...

His touch on her warming flesh under her shirt made her eyes flutter shut as she gently bit her bottom lip. His hands were soft and warm against the sensitive skin of her torso. As they moved up her sides, Violet's breath caught for a moment. Releasing it, her eyes opened slowly and she simply looked at him. Letting her fingers play with the hair on the back of his neck, Violet smiled. She was happy. Sure, she was happy before, but this was a different happy. She felt she could be happy with Chris much longer than for just a short while. Well, played, Fate... Well played...

more_horiz
Though she'd made no attempt to resist or protest to his actions and the look of desire in her own eyes was as clear as a beautiful spring morning, her confirmation of wanting him had Chris turning giddy. Actions spoke louder than words, as was the adage, but hearing it in her voice and the tone in which she'd used to express that feeling was driving the young man crazy. She wants me. And the way she said it, oh my God... He couldn't recall a time when he'd ever wanted a woman more than he did the one standing in front of him nor would he want to as it was Violet who he was focused on and everything else was just falling away, meaningless and without need for any sort of regard from him. The tone to her cheeks only made her more desirable and Chris smiled followed by a soft chuckle of his own.

His hands had moved upward midway where he paused noting her expression and he returned her smile. After all of the bars he'd been in, nightclubs he'd been thrown from, and even strip clubs he'd gone to just to feel human again, he was happiest in that moment in that room with her. In his mind, there was no woman in the world that could hold a candle to how Violet made him feel not only about himself but her as well. His gentle touch ran around her back then back to her sides as he leaned in and kissed her lips, moving across to her cheek then to her neck. Lingering on the delicate skin there, one of his hands as if having a mind of their own emboldened by her previous words slid down her stomach coming to the button of her pants.

His fingers teased that same button for a moment while his mouth kissed her neck, nipping lightly at it a few times until he popped the button loose bringing the zipper down with it. This made him stop his teasing nips on her neck and he gazed longingly at her lowering his voice to a whisper, "I guess I wasn't as clear as you were, but... I want you too, Violet... more than anything."

more_horiz
Chris' chuckle to her bold statement along with his own smile made her smile glow brighter as she leaned in gently to his touch. In that moment, there was only her and him. Nothing else was. Nothing in the entire world....only him and her, in his room, in their apartment. A part of her was still in the belief that this was all just a dream. That this handsome man with his gentle touch and passionate kisses clad in nothing but a towel, was simply her subconscious running mad while she slept. Well, if it is a dream, which I'm sure it's not, then I will enjoy this dream to its fullest... For a dream, if it was, Violet was enjoying all the new feelings. In a sense, she felt renewed, alive, in a way that she had not felt in years, if ever. And, it was all thanks to him, to Chris...

Feeling his touch slip to her bare back for only a moment before returning to her sides, Violet swallowed softly. My God.... His touch is just as intoxicating as he is... Returning his kiss, she brought her hands down slowly, allowing her fingers to drift down his bare flesh from neck to chest, where they stopped as his lips trailed their own touch from her lips to her neck. Tilting her head lightly, allowing him better access to her exposed neck, she shivered as she felt him nibble her neck coupled with Chris' hand finding the closer of her pants. Allowing one hand to continue the path she had begun from his neck to his chest, Violet's fingers touched the muscled contours of his abs before finding the towel he wore, wrapped around his waist. Lightly teasing his skin between his side and his navel, Violet slipped two fingers under the edge of his towel, continuing her teasing.

A small sound, soft as a sigh, somewhere between a coo and a moan escaped her as he undid her button and zipper, causing her teasing to stop. Looking up as him, Violet drew a slow breath as she simply took all of his handsome face in. His whisper of his want of her, much like her want of him, made her smile brightly before she leaned in and kissed him lightly. Moving so her cheek was resting against his, she whispered to him, "Then it's good that we are here...with each other..." Leaning away from him, Violet crossed her arms, grabbing the hem of her shirt, and, in a flipping it inside-out motion, pulled it off revealing her pale pink lace bra, the matching pantie peeking from her undone pants. Tossing it lightly away from them, she returned her hands to their former positions, Violet pressed herself closer to Chris, kissing his chest up to his neck, and finally stopping with a light kiss on his lip before taking a moment to gaze up at him. Who would have thought...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum