World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Art Class Lesson 1 (PG)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jessie Swift

X-Men

PostSubject: Art Class Lesson 1 (PG)   Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Jessie smiled as she walked into the class room she had been told to give lessons in art at.  She was happy to have been allowed to teach the students here something creative to help them release any frustration they had, or have on art pieces.  Surprisingly, the shifter was wearing full clothing, wanting to look normal for the kids.  Walking around naked was not the smartest thing to do around young students.   If she decided to shift into an animal, she would remain that way until the class was finished.  Flip, her African Grey sat on her desk, sleeping softly.

She set up some easels for painting and brought out the supplies that had been left for her to have the students use.  Her eyes changed to a tranquil golden brown as she walked to the board and wrote down the agenda for the day.

Today, Welcome to Art Class
My name is Jessie Swift, you may call me Jessie or Professor Swift
I communicate best by my bird and writing so please keep an open mind.
Today, I want you to draw something you care about most.  Anything at all.  Take as much time as you need.  You may use pencil, pen, paint, marker, anything to express your creativity.
Welcome!

Once she finished writing on the board, she sat down behind the teaches desk and began to draw a sketch of Flip as she waited for the students to arrive.
Back to top Go down

Art Class Lesson 1 (PG)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1