Jessie smiled as she walked into the class room she had been told to give lessons in art at.  She was happy to have been allowed to teach the students here something creative to help them release any frustration they had, or have on art pieces.  Surprisingly, the shifter was wearing full clothing, wanting to look normal for the kids.  Walking around naked was not the smartest thing to do around young students.   If she decided to shift into an animal, she would remain that way until the class was finished.  Flip, her African Grey sat on her desk, sleeping softly.

She set up some easels for painting and brought out the supplies that had been left for her to have the students use.  Her eyes changed to a tranquil golden brown as she walked to the board and wrote down the agenda for the day.

Today, Welcome to Art Class
My name is Jessie Swift, you may call me Jessie or Professor Swift
I communicate best by my bird and writing so please keep an open mind.
Today, I want you to draw something you care about most.  Anything at all.  Take as much time as you need.  You may use pencil, pen, paint, marker, anything to express your creativity.
Welcome!

Once she finished writing on the board, she sat down behind the teaches desk and began to draw a sketch of Flip as she waited for the students to arrive.