X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteWorking the Night Shift (R at worst)

more_horiz
Clementine loved where she worked.  The managers gave her rein over the night shifts knowing she full well could protect herself.  The manager knew she had gifts, he wasn't afraid of her, but knew she could hold the place in check.  She had stopped a robbery once before just by flashing her fangs, so leaving her to run the bar would be no different.

It was a very slow night.  The red haired mutant washed down the counter waiting for new customers.  She hated when it was slow and the bar didn't close for another two hours at 4 am.  Her ocean blue eyes glanced at those in the bar, seeing if any need a refill or the check, but most of them were in their own world watching the T.V's.  

"I hate slow days..."  She said softly to herself, eyeing the door, hoping someone would enter soon and make her night.

descriptionCompleteRe: Working the Night Shift (R at worst)

more_horiz
Allayne was having a rough night. After what had seemed an endless sparring session with Niko, Allayne had felt like a punching bag with all the sawdust removed from it. He beat the sawdust outta me, hehe!, Allayne thought with a grin.

Instead of going home to lick his wounds, Allayne decided to check out a local bar. Maybe some Vodka could null the pain!, he wondered as he walked in.

The flood of sounds flared his Chomethesia; filling his vision with color! Mostly, the sounds came in small bursts due to the abruptness of the stacatto sound. A clap, whistle, pool balls clacking together, all mini bursts of light in Allayne's vision.

Looking towards the bar, he saw a most lovely bartender. The combination of hair and eyes made for a very alluring visage. Realizing he was gawking just a little too long for a man who's just walked in, Allayne composed himself and walked to an empty stool at the bar.

"Well, now I know why there's always a good crowd at nights!", he said to her with a smile. "I'm Allayne, pleasure to meet you."

more_horiz
Clementine watched the door open just as she spoke and smiled in greeting. 'Finally, some business.'  She thought to herself and placed the rag down into the sink as the man stared at her for longer than she would of liked.  She was used to those that stared at her, knowing that she had beauty on her side.  It never made it feel any easier though.  As the man walked over and sat down in front of her, she placed a coaster down in front of him as he spoke.

"Good crowd huh?  It's actually pretty slow. I'm Clementine.  What can I get you to drink?"  She asked in professional politeness.  She wasn't too sure about him, staying in her profession, yet flirty for extra tips persona.  She flashed a smile, keeping her viper fangs hidden, showing a normal human smile.  Behind them, one man fell over and spilled his drink.  She sighed, and rolled her eyes.  Still, she kept her focus on Allayne waitingforhis order before she would clean up the mess.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum