X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteBack To Basics - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Key turned and lock clicked, Jason pushed his office door in. Nothing has changed in his office, other than dust has settled on much of his things. Books, paper, files, folder, which were ntohing more than a nuisance to him. Dropping his backpack on a ground, Jason made his way to his desk phone, where he noticed it had 30 messages. "Can't even leave for two weeks without someone calling me," muttered Jason as he threw his legs over the table and pushed play button.

"You have 30 new messages. 1st message: March 5th, 3: 45PM;" 

Jason's didn't even got to the point where someone was talking before he shut off the phone. He wasn't ready to deal with life yet. Peter's death was still swimming bellow his mind, it was never fully has dissipated. Sure wasn't going to go without Jason altering his own mind, and he wasn't ready for that either.

He realized how empty and quiet the school was. No wonder most kids went home or left after what happened at the M.R.D battleground. No matter, he was going to get the X-Men back. One way or the other. Maybe all it took was some convincing.

descriptionCompleteRe: Back To Basics - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Arabella had been sent by her father to the school to learn how to use her gifts. Her father had been friends with charles in school. She was a bright young lady and her british accent only added to her charm. She was dressed nicely with a new tattoo on her shoulder. She smirked at how she got her newest beauty.

She leaned on the doorway and knocked. " So the general returns to lead his troops. Ya know if you really dont want to remember that one guy's death i can take care of the memories for you. The wolf girl already talked to me about taking hers."

more_horiz
"Sorry, kid" said Jason, not looking up at her. "I don't want lobotomy just yet. Come back to me in forty years. I might take you up on that offer."

He had no idea what got into him, but he has never talked to a student in such a cold manner. Maybe it was being at the place he no longer wanted driving a wedge between him and his ability to perform his duty as the Headmaster.

"'That-one-guy', isn't just one guy. But then again, what would you know of Peter. You probably rely on your rich mommy and daddy to do all your work. Don't you, Arabella." said Jason, silently tapping into her mind.

more_horiz
Arabella smirked and crossed her arms across her chest. " I wont apologize for my family's good fortune. I wont feel bad for it either. Its more respectable than a grown man being a doushe because he lost a student. We are mutants and life will never be 100% easy. We deal with the cards we are given proff." She examined her nails boredly.

more_horiz
"You don't know anything about what happened!" exploded Jason as he shot up to his feet. "Don't you dare pretend to care! Peter was a good kid and I'll be dammed if anyone just throws his name around like dirt."

Jason looked at the girl standing in front of him. Not even an hour has passed and Jason as already in a panic mode. He needed to move on from the event which took place several months ago. It was time to let go, but he didn't know how to. Jason was not going to stand for someone's insolence, especially kids who knew nothing of the event.

Calming down a bit, Jason took his seat again. "Sorry." he mumbled to himself mostly. "It's been a while and I am still not ready to let go."

more_horiz
"What peter was dead!" Jeff said as he burst into the room with black jeans and a t-shirt, how can that dude peter, one of the older members die, did someone kill him, how did he bloody die fill me in please Jason!" As Jeff sit down on the seat as he play on his phone. Even know thoese two does not get alone, he kinda like the dude.

more_horiz
Jason's attention shifted to the door as it flew open and there stood Jeff. Has everyone lost respect for their elders? He shook his head as he looked at the kid. Jason sat quiet for a moment, "First of all, Knight...have you completely forgot where you are or has your traveling altered your pathetic brain so much you can't knock before entering?" said Jason almost with disgust in his voice. "Second of all, I do not and will not talk about what happened, all you need to know is that everything is fine and you should leave my office immediately." Jason was almost at the point where he felt like screaming at people to leave him alone. Yes, it was too soon. He was back way too soon. Nothing was ever going to be the same. He had to find Loika, because Jason could not take it anymore. He needed to stop hurting, he wanted the pain to go away far away. He had to bring Peter back.

more_horiz
" Ok man I will leave you alone ok, man I wanna help every step of the bloody way headmaster, I have a life here, sure my traveling mess up my brains some point becouse I was helping poor people's, but headmaster I am a student here still, and I wanna help you every step of the way, that is the knight code work" Jeff said as he was heading out of the door

more_horiz
Arabella rolled her eyes at the idiot boy who barged in with the manners of a street urchin. She was tempted to use her powers on him but thought of it otherwise. " Never claimed to care Proff. Didnt know the dude. My offer still stands. I can take those memories away." She unfolded her arms and walked from his office.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum