X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Outside Begging for Spare Change (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Outside Begging for Spare Change (PG-13)

more_horiz
Rachel watched the kid as she suddenly jumped out of her seat and ran to hug Rachel, who was a bit uncomfortable with it, but didn't say anything to her. Charity was happy. Happier than she ever was probably. Managing a small smile Rachel wrapped one arm around the girl. Never having to hug or show any love for anyone, compassion was a foreign subject to her. Rachel lived in the shadows with dark secrets.

"It's all real," said Rachel. She never made a promises which she didn't intend to keep. "You are not dreaming." Surely, Loika was going to demand answers, and Rachel wasn't sure if she should even tell he anything. As far as the wolf girl was concerned it was none of her business. Besides, Rachel never had to explain herself to anyone. Sure as hell wasn't going to now.

more_horiz
(sorry was sick...)

Charity finally let go but kept her sparkly smile upon her lips.  Her eyes were still lit up as she slowly went back to her seat and sat down giggling in delight.  The butterflies flew in her body as she giggled in happiness.

"Amy, I haven't been this happy for so long.   Thank you."  She said and pulled the jacket back up and over her feathers that poked out.  She just couldn't stop smiling.  Charity was read to leave now and see her new home, sleep in a bed.  Sheets, cloths, warmth.  She felt wanted once again.

more_horiz
Rachel's and Charity's food was delivered by some other waitress then Loika and Rachel was relived. God knows what she was thinking of her odd behavior. Never did Rachel think she was going to be taking in a homeless kid. There were plenty of them in New York. Why her? What made her so special? Rachel had no idea but it was the nicest thing she could have possibly done to right her wrongs in her past life.

Rachel wanted so badly to tell the girl of her life and who she really was, but she couldn't risk putting her life in risk. She would protect Charity, but never wanting to let her life trouble the kid. She has enough on her plate to deal with right now.
"You are welcome," said Rachel as she pulled her place closer and then pushed the other one toward the girl. "You are going to do just fine." Whatever the hell that meant.

more_horiz
Charity dug right into her food when it arrived.  She ate like she a not had a real meal in weeks.  I was savage in a way but Charity was starving and she couldn't slow down.  She stopped only to drink and wipe er face. She finished her meal within ten minutes and let out a small innocent belch.

She blushed slightly, only now realizing how she must of looked when she ate and looked down.
"Sorry for being a piggy.   was just so hungry miss."  Charity said and smiled. She had eaten everything off her plate.  For such a tiny girl it was a big accomplishment.  "Can I have desert?  I don't want to be greedy I just... want to know what it's like to have a family meal in ful since you well are going to be taking care of me..."  She again blushed and then smiled.  Her right hand stretched out and touched Rachel's.  Charity was so happy and it showed clearly.

"I can't wait to see what your house looks like or well to be in a house again... or even to sleep in a real bed again.  I am so excited Miss Amy!"

((OOC: do we wanna make a new thread at your huse for the next part or just cont. it here?)

more_horiz
Rachel didn't blame the girl for eating without manners. No one has been around her to teach her what was right and what was wrong. Not sure if she could protect her from the future, Rachel picked up her fork and dug into her food. Taking small bites of her food, she listened to Charity as she apologized for her rude manners. 

She simply nodded as she the girl asked for desert. Pulling up the menu again, she pointed to the desert section. "Just look at the pictures and see what looks good. After that catch waiter's attention and tell them what you want." she was teaching her to speak up for herself. Rachel wasn't going to be around all the times, and Charity needed help.

Going back to her food, Rachel sipped her drink between eating her food. "I am excited to show you my house as well. You'll get to meet my friend Stephan. He's a butler, has been my dear companion for a long time. He'll accommodate you with whatever you need."

(OOC: We'll make a separate topic)

more_horiz
Charity smiled and looked at the menu, stopping by a chocolate cake looking food and pointed at it.  "What is this one miss?"  She asked sweetly and smiled again.  She watched how Rachel ate, learning by observation.  She watched very closely, not realizing that it was slightly rude, then again she was only eight and these things were never taught to her.

"You have a butler?  That's really cool.  So you have a lot of money and big house?  That's what people with butlers have right?  I remember watching movies where the people had these big houses and got served by these hired people.  It looked amazing." She giggled slightly, now getting even more excited and wanted to skip desert and head over to Rachel's home right away.  The waiting was starting to drive her into an exciting craze of not being able to wait patiently. She wanted to see where she was going to be living, to see what her room would look like, to be in a house.   Of course, Charity wasn't going to tell Rachel that.  She didn't want to rush Rachel and be rude.  He faces showed it though, the excitement and the impatience growing in her on how she wanted to go and see her new home now rather than later.

"Maybe I'll skip desert, I am getting a little sleepy Miss Amy."

(ooc: Is it going to be in the "Homes" section?  I can't wait to see the pictures/description of this house, nor can my inner Charity hehe)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum