X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteNot Enough Time (OPEN)

more_horiz
Quicksilver was laying on the couch with his legs propped up on a wall. He was tapping his stomach to make a clapping noise. He then ran over to a chair bamming on it like it were drums and then he just started running on the walls making a gravity vortex in the middle of the room, the chairs floated, several books came out the bookcase, it was messy, but Pietro could clean it up in a flash.

descriptionCompleteRe: Not Enough Time (OPEN)

more_horiz
Skye was wandering around bored when she heard the lapping and banging around in the front.  Curious, she went to see what was going on when she saw Pietro doing... well what ever it was he was doing and laughed slightly.  "What are you doing?  You're making a mess."  She laughed and smiled.  Her sunglasses were off today, showing bright yellow eyes, but not so bright that they were blinding today.

She watched him and kept her smile.  "I'm Skye by the way, haven't met you yet."  She said but didn't hold her hand out to shake.

more_horiz
Pietro stared at the girl standing in the doorway. It was that new girl that Dorian brought in some time ago. He never really met or conversed with her, really, he never talked with any one besides his sister since his father stopped leading the Brotherhood, mostly because he was either going too fast to blink and he didn't like people too much. He tilted his head sideways like a confused dog. "Skye? Like that thing up there?" Pietro pointed upwards and looked down smiling. He appeared on the couch with a video game in his hand which popped up out of nowhere.. "I'm the big man's son."

Pietro popped in front of Skye "Yeah you're new. My name is Quicksilver."

more_horiz
"Quick silver.  Very cute.  They've been calling me Live wire."  Skye replied and walked closer, she didn't sit right away when he appeared on the couch fast.  She figured his power out easy enough.  She just wasn't sure if her touch was going to hurt him or not.  Slowly, Skye sat on the couches edge's arm rest and smiled.

"Nice to meet you.  I guess you aren't gunna clean that up and um.. who's the big man?"  She asked, not really knowing everyone.  She kept to herself a lot because of her powers, the bangles on her wrists.  She felt like an outcast even here.  Her hands rubbed the bangles instinctively and she slowly slid next to Pietro and looked at the T.V.  "I would join you but um... electronics and me... well, let's just say if I touch the controller you will need to buy a new system..."  Her face turned red slightly and she sighed.  "So what's your real name?"

more_horiz
Pietro appeared at a bookcase, throwing books out of it while his hair still floated in the air from the wind that he made. He took out books until he came across a history book with the word BROTHERHOOD written in black sharpee above the word History. He tossed it behind him and sped over back to the couch in time to not only pause the game before the enemy was about to hit him but to have enough time to put one hand around Skye and have a few seconds left over to catch the book perfectly. The book flipped through pages as if a ghost were doing it but if you looked closely, you could see his hand spinning through quick. The page had a picture of a man in a red and purple outfit and cape, topped off with a red helmet. At his feet, a young girl in a red dress and a boy, pietro, in a green jumpsuit. At the top read MAGNETO AND THE MAXIMOFF TWINS.

Pietro sighed and laughed. "good times!". He pointed to his name near his picture. PIETRO MAXIMOFF. "That's my sister over there, twins. Fraternal of course. She doesn't have my great hair." Pietro snickered at his own joke like a crazy person and threw the book into the air, making a greater mess than before.

more_horiz
Skye watched him go, smiling at his speed.  Amazed by it mostly, until that is he put an arm around her.  The electricity in her body that was dangerous by just touching her sparked to him.  Skye winced, unsure if he would be hit by it or not since he wasn't touching her bare skin. Se looked at the book and nodded.

"I didn't know Eric had a son.  By the way, I wouldn't risk touching me... I um... am dangerous to touch."  She said and blushed, moving herself away from his arm to be safe.  She sighed and looked at the T.V.  "I wish I could play video games or watch T.V.  You're very lucky."  Again, she smiled and looked down embarrassed to admit these things.  She pulled her hoody's sleeves down so her skin was covered and she pulled her electrified hair behind her ears.  "So is moving really fast the only thing you can do?"

more_horiz
Lakai wandered in with a yawn and a stretch in a very sleepy wolf like way. She made a point of not speaking to either of the two until she stretched in front of the fridge, grabbed a ginger ale, and wandered over to the couch. she climbed on the back of it and sat down. She smirked at Pietro flirtaciously and winked. " So i finally get to meet the speedy one. Hello there Pietro. Im Lakai." She made no move to shake his hand. She only stared at him with her mixmatched set of one blue and one green eyes.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum