X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Time After Time - (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Time After Time - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Older Jason put his gun down after firing his shots. He didn't think it was going to be that easy to kill her. After all these years, it's the other Jason that actually managed to kill her by stalling Mackenzie.

"Now what will you do?" asked Jason to his older self.
"Don't know, try to rebuild what's left of my life."
"It's never going to be the same anymore."
"I know. But there are plenty of people who still need help."
"Always." responded Jason as he wrapped his arm around Sara.

He now had to try and get back into his own timeline. Looking into his wife's eyes, he closed his own and imagined standing back in the old location. As he opened his eyes, everything was the same. Same old depressing scene of New York City.

descriptionCompleteRe: Time After Time - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Mackenzie's scream filled the air followed by giggles. She ran to jason and jumped up into his arms. For once she was wearing jeans and a tshirt. Her hair was pulled into high pigtails and tied off with bows. She was out of breath and giggling.

" uncle jason! aunt sara! Daddy brought me to the park. He was playing tag with me but he was cheating and using powers." She pointed back at the last place she saw her dad. " Mommy was busy. She had to go yell at aunt lakai. aunt lakai has been hunting people and she bit some girl who used to go to the school. Why is aunt sara crying?"
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum