X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteAfternoon Trouble (R at most)

more_horiz
Dressed with a black hoody with the hood up covering her electrical blonde hair, Skye had decided to take a break from the Brotherhood Mansion and get some fresh air.  Of course day time and public places was never a good thing with her.  Skye was not a safe mutant to be around even with the bangles still on her wrists.  Her skin if touched would electrocute a human being.  A mutant would also be electrocuted but most likely would survive the touching of her skin rather than a human.  This was why Skye wore the hoody, her skin covered in case some idiot bumped into her. Sunglasses covered her bright yellow eyes and she almost looked human.  That is except for the bright electrified hair that Skye had.  Even tucked in the hood, strands fell out and sparked with electrical currents.

She walked with the sleeves covering her hands as well so the bangles were not shown.  Her head was down as she passed humans in the park and made her way to one of the many large rock formations an sat down alone.  Once she was sitting, she smirked.  In a way, Skye wanted to cause a little havoc, she as only waiting for the right moment.  For now, she simply removed her hood and let the humans see the brightness of her electric bright blonde hair. Ripples of electricity flowed around it as she sat there smiling as  little girl screamed in fear.  Skye just laughed and waited.

descriptionCompleteRe: Afternoon Trouble (R at most)

more_horiz
Jake brought jax to the park. His furry best friend needed to stretch his legs and he needed to socialize. He had started coming to the park a little at first. He was able to be here alot more now. 

He tossed an orange tennis ball and chuckled as the dog chased after it. He never became bored of this game. Nor did jax. After a while though he was beginning to feel like he was being watched. The last time jax brought the ball back he took it and looked around as he petted him. " you sense it too bud?"

more_horiz
Skye just stood on the rock for a while as people scattered, afraid of her.  Mutants like her were sitll feared by many humans just because she looked dangerous or unstable.  Truth was, Skye couldn't control how she looked but now she didn't care how others saw her.  

Her yellow eyes looked around and spotted Jax the dog.  She loved dogs, missing the touch of the furry animals.  Ever since she became untouchable she couldn't be near her favorite type of pet and always stared in awe at dogs in the park.  Skye hopped that one day she'd be able to touch them again.

Smiling, she jumped off the rock and removed her sunglasses allowing the brightness of her eyes show to the people still around causing more to flee.  Skye barely noticed as she kept watched Jake and his dog with envy.

more_horiz
Jax barked and tackled jake playfully. His tail wagged hard as he nipped and tugged at his master's hoodie. Jake laughed and tried to push him away. " you goofy dog knock it off!" 

He sat up slowly and pet jax while he sat in the grass. He was starting to really feel like he was being watched and it was making him feel anxious like before. The memory of when he was taken came back in a few small pieces and he flinched. "Think its time to go fella."

more_horiz
Skye watched for a bit longer before she walked off the rocks and headed toward the dog to get a closer look.  She didn't care if she would scare the owner away for the time being.  Skye cared little for normal humans.  She smiled as she came closer and out from where she was, now i full site of Jake.  Her eyes were as bright as the sun almost, hair just as flashy.  She smirked and took a few more steps forward.  It was also good to get away from where she was moments before because someone had to of called the police by now.  It was only a matter of time.  Being further into the park was bette for hr.  The park was too big for the police to find her if she moved aroun.

"Nice dog."  Skye said and blushed slightly, not really he best thing o say with how she looked and to he mind she thought Jake was a normal human.  Wasn't the best greeting she could do, but she just couldn't keep away from the dog. She put her sunglasses back on to not blind them and took another step closer, making sure her sleeves covered her bangles.  IT was clear she had something on both of her wrists for the sleeves only covered the shapes but not the size.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you guys....just been a long time since I've seen dog this close..."  Skye felt like a child now, feeling like she was going to spoil her own excitement of being this close to such a beautiful dog.  The owner wasn't bad looking either, but Skye knew relationships would never happen with her even if he wasn't a human.  Of course she didn't know the Jake was a mutant too.  How could she?

more_horiz
Jake forced himself to calm down when he saw the girl approach them. She didnt seem threatening. He smirked a lopsided sexy grin as he noticed the glow. He could also feel her energy. She was like a human battery. Jax was used to strange humans so he gave the girl a friendly woof and then trotted off to find a stick.

Jake stood up and stretched. Standing up he was alot taller. "Sorry to dissapoint pigeon but i aint scared of a little girl. Even if she is a mutie. Hate to break it to you. We are in the same club." He started to extend his hand to shake hers then remembered how bad his scars were and pulled back.horrible scars covered the palms of his hands.

more_horiz
Skye looked at his hand and shook her head and backed up a bit. "I can't ...um.... touch you... it would hurt you a lot, might even kill you... But glad to meet another mutant."  She forced a smile and watched the dog trot off and frowned.  Her bright eyes spotted the scars on his hands and she rolled up her sleeves to show the bangles that were attached to the bones of her wrists.

"They hurt you too huh?"  She asked and frowned again,  small yellow electrical tear floated down her cheek from under her sunglasses.  It dropped and instantly flew into the bangle.  She shrugged and then came a bit closer.  "I'm Skye.  Nice to meet you."

more_horiz
Jax came trotting back up with a stick and sat in front of skye. Jake rubbed jax behind the ear. " i was...taken by some scientists. They cut my hands open trying to discover my powers. Which speaking of...i can help with those." He wasnt sure why he was telling a stranger so much but he felt safe enough to do so for some reason. He knew he could use his powers to help the girl.

more_horiz
"I was taken by people when my powers first came to, in a horrible and painful way...They tossed me into a rubber room for 5 or 6 years experimented on and had these put on me to contain my powers.  I escaped when someone bombed the place... I guess I got lucky.."  She looked down at the dog and smiled, picking the stick up and threw it.  At first the stick held electrical charges that ran through it before the electricity dissipated into the air as it flew toward the grass.  She blushed and walked toward a rock formation near Jake and sat down.

"Humans deserve to die for what they did to me."

more_horiz
Jake rolled his eyes while smirking and pulled out a cigarette. He lit up and talked with it between his lips. " not all humans are bad. I dated one before she was murdered." He tensed. Instant sadness hit him as he remembered the sonagram in his wallet. A painful memory for always. He quickly changed the subject to distract himself. " you are one of those stubborn girls that only hears what she wants to hear arent ya. I said i could get them off."

more_horiz
"If you can get them off without hurting yourself by touching me I'm all ears."  Skye said and frowned at the cigarette.  She took her sunglasses off again and dimmed her eyes to a lower hue of brightness and looked back at Jake.

"How can you get them off?  MY skin is untouchable, I could electrocute you..."

more_horiz
Jake left his cigarette in his mouth and stepped up closer to her. He smirked without dropping his cigarette and took her left wrists into both of his large and calloused hands. He gently held it and didnt seem to get shocked at all. On the contrary he seemed to be concentrating quite hard.

After a few minutes he gripped her wrist a little hard and made a huffing sound like someone bench pressing and her wrist would glow in his hands. He panted a little. The bangle was no longer inserted into her wrist. It was now a bracelet. He slipped it off and moved to the next wrist. Sweat was starting to run down his face.

more_horiz
Skye watched as he stepped closer and paused when he grabbed her wrist almost afraid of the next thing.  Yet he wasn't electrocuted.  Her eyes went wide as she watched yet her powers were strong as the first cuff came off, her body released all the electrical energy that had been suppressed by the cuffs.  Skye didn't expect the cuff to come off so easily that her powers released electricity everywhere. She pulled back from his grip and repressed the energy that was building.

"How... wait... I can't fully control all of this... maybe they shouldn't be off yet... feels nice though but so much electricity in me now. I feel it."  Skye said looking at her wrist, still with a hole in it from where the bangle was originally inserted, yet no blood came out since it had been like this for so long.  Yet she could see all the way through her wrist.

Last edited by Skye Perkins on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
(Darling i am an alchemist. I took them out painlessly by rerouting your energy and changing the composition of the metal.

more_horiz
(ohhh my bad I'll fix it)

(Fixed sorry bout that)

more_horiz
Jake was pale now as he removed the second one. His hair and the neck of his tshirt were sweaty. He would have collapsed if he hadnt absorbed a large amount of her extra energy. He sat quickly before he fell down. He felt like hell. " my apologies pigeon. I do need a moment to recover. That took more energy than im used to using. I apologize if i get a bit sick in front of you. It sometimes happens. My powers....i basically deconstruct matter and reconstruct i using my own energy. If i hadnt borrowed some of your extra it might have been bad. I bope you are ok."

He sat there while his body adjusted and he caught his breath. He examined tbe second bangle in his hand. He had not ever found a metal like this. Just feeling it with his hands he could feel every compound that made it up.

more_horiz
Skye shook in fear as she felt her power really at it fullest for once in her lift.   She could barely contain it, the hairs of her head shinned brighter, her eyes as well  Her body seemed to glow with electricity.  She was becoming unstable very fast.  The light posts around them started to glow bright and then shatter.

"Maybe you should put them back, I don't think I was ready for them to be off.  I can't control this." She said in a frightful voice and began to turn pale as her body grew in brightness, her body turning into a full live like wire.

more_horiz
Jake was almost ready to collapse. That took alot out of him but her had a plan. He took the bangles in his hands and helds them while he concentrated. There was a small light then the bangles turned to two little thumb rings. They were very detailed. They both looked like vines of roses that wrapped around to make a ring.

He stumbled over to her and took her hands. He slipped one on each thumb." These should help duchess. I recombined thier elements so that it slowly and safely releases your electricity without stabbing you or hurting others. Good luck." With that he called jax and started to limp off.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum