X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteTogether Again - (PG-13)

more_horiz
He sat on a blanket which was spread over the area of the meadow. A place where Loika and Peter had their own private time together. He had long waited to hold his wife in his arms again. Waiting for her impatiently to come and see him as well. He just had to talk to her. He had to.

descriptionCompleteRe: Together Again - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Loika moved silently through the grass. She needed Peter. Her marriage felt rough since she told him she wanted the two pups that showed up on their land. She walked up behind him without making a sound.she was barefoot in jeans and a tshirt. 

She stood behind him and smiled. " hey good looking. Waiting for someone?"

more_horiz
"Waiting for you," said Peter. He looked at Loika as she came to the meadow. Peter was glad to see her and smiled as he stood up to meet her. He had a lot of things on his mind and she was just the person he wanted to see and speak to. He wondered where Mack was, but knew she was somewhere playing with Silus or some other kids. He wasn't going to bother her. "So, what's going on with you these days?"

more_horiz
Loika sighed a heavy sigh. How could she possibly tell him everything that was going on. If she told him about lakai he would want to kill her. If she didnt tell him it would be like lying. " I dont want to fight peter. I just need you." She hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest.

more_horiz
"I am not looking for any fights," said Peter as he hugged his wife. All he wanted was to catch up with Loika and talk with her about life in peace and serenity. She might not have realized but Peter was tired of fighting as we'll. He just missed his love and his kids among all the chaos that has ever happened in his life. He wanted this marriage to last and he hoped it would.

more_horiz
"Im sorry i havent been around as much. Ive been trying to clean up lakai's messes. She kicked out shikon and took over thr broyhethood. Shes not a bad kid. Shes just a confussed and hurt one. I need to save her from herself. Please understand." She looked up at him and ran her fingrrs through his hair. She looked sad and tired.

more_horiz
"Seems like Lakai is always in trouble." said Peter as he took Loika's hand and led her to the blanket which he has spread out on a ground for both of them. "I don't know how she will survive if she keeps going at this rate. You say she kicked out Shikon out. What I don't get though. Why would she even hook up with someone twice as old as her. " It wasn't for him to pass on he judgment, but Peter only heard about how Lakai was a messes dip kid. "Babe, your sister has choices...plenty of opportunities, why is she not taking them?"

more_horiz
Loika stretched out on the blanket with him and laid her head on his lap. She knew he was right. She sighed. "Shes.... i dont thi k she knows she has these options. I think our mother has her so messed up the only thing she knows is how to hurt people. I feel responsible. I need to protect her. I need to save her." She patted his leg. "No more talk about her for now. Just promise me you wont kill her."

more_horiz
Peter looked at Loika and ran his hand through her hair gently. "We need to convince her to come and live at the school. She will be ten times safer here then anywhere else she goes. Or maybe we should just destroy Brotherhood all together. It will be like getting a spare on bowling. All we'd need to do is roll te ball." said Peter as he smiled, noticing Loika rubbing his leg. "I promise I won't kill her, unless she messes with our family. Far too many people have played with our lives." Peter was now done talking about unstable girl with daddy issues. Surely, there wee more pressing issues at hand. Peter kissed looks on a forehead. "So. What's really on your mind?"

more_horiz
"You know me. Always thinking.always worrying. I wish i could just get away with you without the world ending. Have some quality time with you and the kids. What about you? Whats on your mind?" Just being with him, him stroking her hair, kissing her. It was soothing for her.she loved him deeply.

more_horiz
Peter was pretty calm now, wondering how long the peace would last. It never seemed to last more then few months if not weeks. He didn't want to worry himself with other people problems, but with ever growing threat of humans colliding with mutants the results weren't going to be good. They never were. "I want to..." started Peter but couldn't come up with anything good or decent to say. "I just want some peace for a while. I know that sounds far fetched, but I just think it would be a good idea to get away. We can actually get away now. Anywhere! Where would you want to go?"

Peter knew that he couldn't just get up and go, but if Loika's said yes, he would do it in a heart beat for her. He would lay world wasted at her feet if she asked for it. Well, maybe not that far but his love for her was never ending.

more_horiz
Loika shrugged. "I guess that depends on some things. The boys take care of themselves but what about mackenzie?would we take her with or would she stay with someone. I also feel like i need to finish this lakai dilema before more people got hurt. Id feel guilty if i ran off and left her to destroy the city. Ive been tossing around the idea of having her commited maybe...so she could ger help. Then maybe go somewhere warm."

more_horiz
Having Lakai commuted? Now there is a concept he has heard before. Not sure how Loika was planning on doing that, but he was sure that she would figure it out. "If you gonna need help with that, you know I won't hesitate to give you a hand." said Peter as he wondered how that would turn out to be.

"As far as Mackie went. I think we should ask her what she wants to do. Of course that would defeat the purpose of us being together alone."

more_horiz
Loika sat up on the blanket.  "We should talk to jason and sara. See if they have any ideas on how to how lakai captured and commited. She needs help no matfer how much she fights it. I.....had drinks with shikon the other night. Talked to him about things. There was alot of misunderstanding between him and lakai. Its part of the reason why shes acting like this."

She chewed her lip like she did when she was shy or thinking."im really proud of you peter. I feel like we are growing together. The old you would have been screaming at me by now...instead it really seems like you care. And that means so much to me." She teared up. "When this is all over we can see if jason and sara want to watch mack while we go away. Just me and you."

more_horiz
Peter looked at Loika as she rose up from the blanket. He wondered if she was kidding about talking to Shikon. He was a dangerous man. But since Lakai kicked him out he must be a broken man. Because what they had couldn't be replaced. "I guess he ain't doing too good, huh?" Asked Peter. 

When subject about him came up he blushed a little. Getting praised for being all touchy and feely Peter did his best to try and be a better person and a husband. "Anything for you m'lady." He smiled as he kissed her again. Life was sweet at the moment and he was going to savor it before it's gone "It would be nice if Jason or Sara watched Mackie. She loves them like us."

more_horiz
" She loves them. She sees them like grandparents or something. Its not like we can give her normal grandparents." She suddenly got a playful smirk on her face. With her quick reflexes she playfully tackled him to the blanket and straddled him so he couldnt get up.

" Id do anything for you too. I love you more than anyone should love another person."She leaned in and kissed him deeply.

more_horiz
Peter was going to say something to that but Loika tackled him and then pinned him down. He has been down that road before. That's how their daughter was born in a first place. But he wouldn't say nothing or protest. It seemed like it was a while since he has held or kissed Loika until today. Smiling back at her Peter didn't want to ruin the moment by doing something stupid or saying something irrationally. He kissed her back to show how much he loved her.

more_horiz
Loika bit her lip playfully again as she looked down at him. He was such a sexy beast. She looked around for a moment and sniffed the air to make sure they were alone. She smirked and flicked off her shirt. For a little while she took advantage of their alone time and showed him how much she loved and missed him.

OOC: HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH..... *cough*.....>_> disneyed it. fade to black sexy times in the daytime.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum