X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

poor little bitch girl (probably r)

descriptionCompletepoor little bitch girl (probably r)

more_horiz
Lakai sat at the head of a large table. Her hair was black and loose. Her eyes were circled in black charcoal makeup. She looked darker and more unforgiving than ever before. She sat at the table pouring over files of mutants and other information she had been putting together. That little shit from the evolution was going to pay. They were all going to pay. Then. The humans.

descriptionCompleteRe: poor little bitch girl (probably r)

more_horiz
Shikon walked into the room. It was weird to be back in the Brotherhood Mansion. Lakai had made it perfectly clear he was unwelcome there, however at the present moment he didn't give a rat's ass. Leaning against the doorway he smiled a dark smile. "You know Lakai, I've never met someone who I couldn't find if I wanted to. Congrats on that." 

Shikon stepped into the room. "I know what you're doing. And you need to stop. Things will get bad if you don't." The gleam in his eyes were serious. This was not a joking matter. If Lakai continued down this current path the M.R.D. would eventually find her and kill her, or worse capture her.

more_horiz
Lakai stood up. She was wearing pants that left nothing to the imagination with a top that covered enough. She crossed her arms and scowled at him. "Fuck you shikon. Fuck all your little whores. The brotherhood is mine. Im running it how it was meant o be. Im not the scared and lonely girl you took advantage of. Get in my way and i wont hesitate to ki you."

more_horiz
Shikon snarled and let the anger show in his eyes as they changed to ice blue. "Listen here. I didn't take advantage of you. Hate me all you want Lakai, but at the end of the day you know I'm right. I left to protect you. My past caught up with me, and it was better you not get involved. You're running the Brotherhood into the ground Lakai! Look around you! There is no one here! You're on a hunt for revenge against a ghost."

Shikon was seething with anger. How dare she threaten him. He had done everything to protect her. He went to hell and back for her. "You want to kill me then bring it on! I'm not going to let you destroy yourself and the Brotherhood. If this is how it has to be then so be it." 

Tears welled up in his eyes, they were tears of anger and sorrow.

more_horiz
Lakai mock pouted and whined. She hopped seductively on the table and sat down in such a slinky way to make sure he knew what he was missing. She cocked her head to the side and talked down to him in a sarcastic and mocking tone. "Oh let me just take you back right away. Oh how ive missed being abandoned. Didnt get enough of that shit when i was a kid. Reaaaally miss it. Fuck off shikon. The brotherhood needs a someone with a real set of balls to lead em. You didnt make the cut." She popped a lolipop into her mouth and sucked on it.

more_horiz
Shikon rolled his eyes and walked close to her. He didn't care whether she hated him or not, whether she felt abandoned or not. He was here to protect her. He slammed his hands on the table on either side of Lakai and the flames roared up. "You want a threat, you want a leader? I got news for you kid. A leader is smart, a leader knows when to leave. A leader protects their own. You hate me that's fine I get it. I don't need you to take me back. Like it or not I'm here trying to save your ass. So get off your god damn high horse for once in your life and listen to someone who knows what's going on!" 

Shikon was almost yelling at the top of his lungs near the end of his rant. The flames welled up higher and hotter as he spoke. His eyes were the color of a deep ice. He was angry at how arrogant she was being. If she didn't stop, it would be her downfall.

more_horiz
Lakai remained calm and continued to suck her lolipop. She almost looked bored. She waited till he was done then popped the loli out of her mouth." If you are done i have things to do and deaths to plan. The brotherhood is evil. You turned it into a pansy house. I will say though. This is the closest you have come to making me hot. How is it you went a year dating me and never had sex with me not once. Who was your bitch on the side?"

more_horiz
Taking a step back he smiled at her. The smile was there, the cleverness was there, the smarts were there. He snapped his fingers and held out his hands sighing a little to himself. He'd had enough of all the shit. This was ending now he thought. "Lakai I never cheated on you. I had too much respect for you, but now...now you've gone and turned away everything that made you who you were. You aren't the girl I fell in love with. You've become so twisted. Don't get me wrong it's cute and adorable, but I promise you I am far more twisted. And I will not let you just get away with this. You're going to get yourself and all of us killed with you."

Fire leaked out his hands and up his arms to his shoulders. He stared Lakai in her eyes. There was no amusement, there was only coldness. Almost as if a switch had flipped inside his mind. There was no guilt anymore, there was nothing there but a void. "You're not going anywhere, and while you're busy sitting there let me ask you a question; still afraid of fire? Still afraid of the burns?"

more_horiz
She stared back at him unafraid and dominant. "What the hell are you talking about. Ive never been afraid of fire. If you are going to burn me then burn me. At least you will make me feel something. No one asked you to stick around. Im doing what needs done. I thought you of all peoplw will understand. My plan is already in motion. I have one in the hospital who probably wont survive. His Sister is next."

more_horiz
Anger welled up inside him. He stared at Lakai and raised his fist. This has to be done. If I don't stop her here and now she'll keep killing. I have a chance to end it all. I just have to bring myself to do it. He was thinking to himself. Finally he decided. The flames died out, his sleeves unharmed by the flames. He looked at Lakai once again. He didn't see a monster like the others saw. Shikon saw the girl he had fallen in love with, the girl who had shown him the sun hidden behind the clouds. He saw a person doing what they thought was right. He couldn't hurt Lakai. He just couldn't bring himself to do it.

He smiled a weak smile at Lakai and spoke softly. "I couldn't burn you Lakai. You know that. It took everything I had just then to even raise my fist. I'm sorry for what happened, not that you even care. I'm not going to do anything to harm you, but I won't let you do whatever you want. That much I know for sure."

more_horiz
Lakai giggled at him and she scooted closer to the edge of the table. Her eyes couldnt focus even as she looked up at him like someone who was on something illegal. Her wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. " I know you wouldnt hurt me. You cant. Not physically anyways. You cant stop me either."

more_horiz
Shikon let himself get pulled in closer. He stared at her a mix of emotions plain on his face. She was right, he could never physically. Although he wasn't going to give up that easy. Shikon was not the type to lie down and take a blow. He took Lakai's wrists and attempted to pin them against the table. "I have to stop you. Even at the cost of my own life. I love you too much to watch you throw everything away."

more_horiz
Lakai giggled while pinned beneath. " Well this is the closest i think we have ever gotten. All i have to do is kill people to get in your pants? I would have killed the whole fucking city for you." She leaned up and kissed him and playfully licked his lip. " I would have done anything for you. You couldnt see that. You see me now though."

more_horiz
He accepted her kiss but stared her down. "Lakai I saw you when no one else did. I went to war against the humans and the X-Men. I nearly died for you. Like I would now. I always saw you Lakai. Wanna know why I didn't sleep with you the whole time we were together? I didn't because of your past. I didn't want you thinking that you had to hand out sex in order to be loved. I loved you just as much with or without. Only you didn't see that. You thought I just wasn't interested or fucking with someone on the side. I had respect for you Lakai. More respect for you than  for myself even. Lakai I would burn down the city for you in a heartbeat. But I come back, and you've went on a rampage. That's not the girl I met and fell in love with. That's not the girl I met about 2 months back who cried when I had finally come back to her. Lakai you're throwing a tantrum, and I'm sorry I hurt you this much, but I love you."

Shikon leaned in and kissed her forehead while keeping a tight grip on her wrists. He wanted her to remember all the good things, he wanted her to stop this ridiculous rampage of hers. Mostly he missed his queen. Because at the end of day the queen and the king protect each other, and that's what he was doing. Protecting his queen. He would give up his life for hers. Just like always.

more_horiz
Lakai growled beneath him. Her normal tricks werent working. She squirmed underneath him and tried to pull free of his grasp. " Bullshit Shikon. You were fucking someone on the side. Every girl knows a guy cant go that long without a little something. When i find her she will pay."

She struggled harder. " I AM NOT throwing a tantrum. Im NOT some child. I AM a mother fucking queen taking her empire by force!"

more_horiz
Shikon knew he would get to her. It was like poking at a scab expecting it not to bleed. As Lakai struggled more he put weight into the hold on her wrists. She was going to be pinned there for awhile. He leaned close to Lakai and stared her in the eyes, forcing eye contact. "Lakai you know me better than anyone. You know when I lie, look into my eyes and tell me that I'm lying. Look into my eyes and tell me that you believe I fucked someone on the side. Lakai I never did that. I want you and only you."
Shikon put his forehead against hers and sighed a little. "Lakai listen to yourself. Just take a moment and listen. You're throwing a tantrum now! And I KNOW you're a queen because YOU'RE MY QUEEN DAMMIT. Please Lakai just listen." 

more_horiz
" LET. ME. GO!" She borrowed some of his power. She was angry and she didnt like being cornered. Especially by someone she loved or at least loved at one time. Angry tears sizzled down her cheeks. As she screamed her body erupted into flames that covered all of her body but didnt burn her. Her mixmatched blue and green eyes glowed.

more_horiz
"I'M LETTING GO EVER AGAIN LAKAI." 
He continued holding her down as the flames burned away his shirt, his skin remained unharmed. He stared at Lakai his eyes softening as tears rolled down them and then evaporated into nothing. He wasn't going to let her go ever again. He was here to stay and she was just going to have to get used to it. "Get as hot as you want with my powers Lakai, you can't get hot enough to make me let go. I'd rather you burn off all the flesh before I let go. I'm not going anywhere."

more_horiz
She was panting as the flames died down. She looked like an untamed beast as she glared up at him. Instead her skin started to trembled like it did when her and her sister shifted to their wolf forms. She was going to make him let go.

more_horiz
Shikon felt the trembling and looked at Lakai and smiled. "Go ahead and do it. I'll fight you tooth and nail Lakai. I won't stop. So do it. I won't let you go Lakai." 
His hands caught fire. They weren't that hot but they were more than enough to be extremely uncomfortable. He stared into Lakai's eyes with his own. If someone looked closely they were the eyes of man who was ready to die, they were cut by sadness.

more_horiz
Lakai quickly shifted to her wolf form. Her wrists were smaller now so she used her smaller size to her advantage and slipped them free of shikon's hands. She rolled over onto her stomach and scrambled on all fours down the tabled and away from him.

more_horiz
Shikon watched her scramble away from him. He followed close behind her. His hands still on fire he set up a wall in front of her. Running was pointless. He wasn't going to let her get away this time. He sat in front of the only other exit and smiled at her. He looked at the window and let a blaze come up at the window sill and just outside the window. These flames weren't going to burn the house. He smiled at her gently. "Get over it Lakai. Neither of us are going anywhere until I say so."

more_horiz
Wolf lakai looked back at him and snarled. she wasnt his damn dog. She looked back at the flame wall and backed up a few steps. She lunged forward and ran for the flames. He wasnt going to hurt her. She jumped and aimed to make it out the window.

more_horiz
He hated to hurt her, but he wasn't going to make it that easy for her. Focusing his powers he turned up the heat, and the flames turned blue. They were some of the hottest flames he could produce. Except...he turned down the flames at the last minute. He couldn't hurt Lakai. He just couldn't bring himself to do it. How pathetic.

more_horiz
Lakai wasnt stupid.she knew he wouldnt hurt her. Her steps never faltered as she lept through the window with a crash. She yelped when she hit the ground. It wasnt high and she landed on all four paws but she landed on a piece of glass in one of her front paws. She regained her herself quickly though and ran/limped off.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum