X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletedropping in ( nc17)

more_horiz
Alec was adjusting to life in New York. He knew they couldnt go home until the murderer of his parents were caught. Secretly he hoped Ari would want to stay. He was starting to like it here and he liked that she finally had a friend.

He parked his motorcycle and headed up the steps to the mansion with his keys in hand. He was a human but the mutants at payne manor seemed to not mind him. He grinned at the thought of possibly seeing alex today.

descriptionCompleteRe: dropping in ( nc17)

more_horiz
Lakai had been waiting for an opening. Her brotherhood brothers and sisters had abandoned the cause because they didnt want to get their hands dirty. She would take matters into her own hands. Things were going to happen. She was ready to put her plan into motion. She had specific targets. One of which was the human brother of one of her most hated enemies. This was going to be so freakin easy.

She watched from the bushes in her wolf form as the idiot parked his motorcycle. Nice bike even if he was a total moron. And that stupid grin. She wanted to smack it off of him. Or rip it off. It was time to move. He was almost to the door. She had to act now. She darted out of the bushes and rushed him with a snarl. " Hey there frenchy! Ready to scream in terror like your sister did?!"

more_horiz
Alec spun around and froze when he saw the wolf. It was just as Ari described it but in life it was much more terrifying. He tried to make himself look bigger and not afraid of the big bad wolf. Or was that bears? Neither had been in his country for as long as he could remember.

He glanced from the wolf to the door. It was locked. He knew he wouldnt have time to get to it and unlock it. He looked from the wolf to his bike. It would take him a second to start it but he also had a gun under the seat. He would have more of a chance with his bike. He let himself think on it half a second before he ran for his bike. He knew he was no match for the wolf and his leg was still healing from the fight in london.

more_horiz
" I fucking loooove this part!" She howled with laughter and gave chase. " Run little piggy! wee wee wee all the way home!" He was like a poor little gimpy baby gazelle running from a lion. The idiot thought he could outrun her with that limp. It was laughable.

She caught up to him easily when he reached his bike. She jumped up and clamped down as hard as she could on his arm and shook her head fiercely. She could taste blood and feel her teeth digging into his skin.

more_horiz
Alec bellowed in pain and went down hard. The bike toppled over and his gun fell out from under the seat compartment. Blood ran down his arm. The beast had a good hold on him. He brought back his fist and punched the wolf hard in the muzzle repeatedly. When she still wouldnt let go he reached for the gun. It was under the bike and just out of his reach.

more_horiz
Lakai yelped when he punched her but she didnt let go. She wasnt like her sister. She wasnt indestructible. She clamped down harder. She was thinking he was giving up until she saw him reach for the gun. " Oh no you dont!"

She snarled and let go. She jumped on him again and went for his neck. She caugh him where his neck meets his shoulder and bit down till her bottom jaw hit his collarbone.

more_horiz
Chris had been mainly venturing out on his own to see what New York had to offer when not busy at work. He checked out the city, suburbs, and countryside having spent a weekend at Niagara Falls just to clear his head. On his travels, he hoped to come across other mutants to not only see what they could do, but not feel so alone. The hole that was left from Violet was ever-present despite having Skye close by and as a good friend he could share his struggles with his mutation with.

It was as if he would never find another mutant when low and behold, he did. Passing Payne Manor, he was forced to stop his truck and watched as a young girl transformed into a wolf and went about literally attacking a man. At first, he suspected him to be a mutant as well but judging by his struggle, he was human.

The young man stepped from his truck and made his way over to them, not interfering immediately and observing. He liked to act only when he had all the information at hand that he would need to make a logical choice. As the man reached for the weapon beneath his bike, the mutant moved in again and Chris walked over to the two of them, crossing his arms.

"Kinky...," he stated with sarcasm and an arched brow looking to the mutant, "what's the guy done to deserve being mauled?"

more_horiz
Lakai was enjoying the attack. The girl was gunna pay. Then she was gunna die too. She heard a voice and stopped. She looked up at whoever was talking. Her white muzzle was covered in blood. The boy pinned beneath her was bleedinh out. She licked her lips. "Jus some unfinished business."

more_horiz
Alec could barely move. He felt weak. His blood was all over him. He could feel it running out. He could feel himself slowly dying. The wound on his neck was worse. He weakly tried to push the animal off. She was talking to someone. Animals dont talk....what the hell. Maybe he was hallucinating from bloodloss. He tried to talk but it only came out in coughs as blood ran out of the corner of his mouth.

more_horiz
At the mutants words, he scoffed and shook his head having watched the scene and knew that her using the term 'unfinished business' was also one of the biggest cliches in existence. Chris took a look over at the obviously dying man and sighed. "It looks like your business is about to be finished - he's bleeding out quick. But you didn't really answer my question: what did he do to deserve it? And don't answer with some stupid cliche or the 'he's a human' bit - it's obvious this is more than that."

The young man wasn't going to lift a finger to help the man if he did anything to hurt the mutant, but wouldn't be doing anything to help the mutant either if she didn't explain herself. Chris didn't like those that made his kind look bad by preying on innocent people for no reason other then that they could could away with it. They had a term for those kinds of people: psychopaths. He looked at the man once more and shook his head, "You shouldn't move around so much."

more_horiz
" Hes the brother of a girl who lives here with the evolution. Hes the enemy. She needs to learn not to fuck with me. He is her first lesson." She changed back to her human form, standing naked in the driveway. She leaned down and licked some blood from his cheek. " If you are lucky to survive, tell the little princess her princes are next."

With that she pretended to dust her hands off and started to casually walk down the driveway like she was out for a sunday walk. Her clothes were near the end of the driveway.

more_horiz

Arabella thought she heard Alec's motorcycle in the drive. She was in the middle of a piece on her cello. She continued to play but no Alec. She tried to concentrate on the piece but something didnt feel right.

At the end of the piece she set her cello off to the side and went out on her balcony. She didnt have a very good view of the driveway. No harm in looking. She wearing cuttoff jean shorts and a " I <3 Yoyo Ma" tshirt her brother had gotten her last summer. She pulled on a hoodie and left it unzipped.

She skipped to the front door and opened it. " I swear Alec if you jump out and scare me im stealing every good thought you have ever had of your-" She froze barefoot on the front steps of the mansion. Alec was on the ground and so was his bike. Blood was everywhere.

" ALEC!" She screamed and ran across the driveway to him. She practically slid on her knees as she reached him. She didnt even feel the pain of her scrapped knees. " Oh no no no please Alec! Please not after mum and dad!" She craddled his head in her lap and sobbed while speaking in french. She looked up at the guy standing in the driveway. She tried to open her mouth to speak to him and nothing came out at first until she whimpered "Aidez moi!"

more_horiz
Chris watched as the mutant shifted back into her human form and calmly walked away, naked as on the day she was born. He couldn't help but furrow his brows at the sight but shook it off and looked back at the dying man in the driveway. He was no medical professional, but at the rate he was losing blood, he felt he could safely assume he had minutes to live; at a stretch, maybe an hour if pressure could be applied to the wound but Chris stood there and did nothing.

Whatever business had gone down, it wasn't any affair of his own and he was about to turn and leave wanting to get out of the area when a blonde came out of the house and immediately over to the man. This made Chris look at them, torn between what was morally right and what he felt would protect his best interests.

It wasn't until the young girl looked at directly at him that his conscience kicked him hard to do something. He didn't have to be fluent in French either to know what she asked of him. He swallowed hard, looking back down the driveway contemplating running for it and pretending he was never there but he couldn't. He'd been a soldier and couldn't just let a man die for no reason other than another mutant felt the need to see him dead. Her fight wasn't his own; he made his own choices in life. I can't just let him die... I'm not a murderer... With that in mind, he took a deep breath and muttered beneath his breath as he ran over to the two of them, placing his hand firmly down on the wounds to stop the bleeding.

"You need to call an ambulance," he stated then looked back at the blonde, "now. I can slow the bleeding down, but if he doesn't get to a hospital, he's not going to make it with the blood he's already lost." He didn't wait for confirmation from her or not and looked down at the man. "You're likely going into shock. I'll stay here and keep pressure on your cuts, but I need you to stay conscious. Talk to me, let me know you're still with me." He thought about using electricity to cauterize the wound, but feared that even attempting to use his power on an already weakened human wouldn't do anything more than make things worse.

more_horiz
Arabella snapped out of it just enough to nod and remember english not french. She was shaking as she stared at alec. Most of his neck looked like hamburger meat. She fought back the urge to puke. Alec needed her. 

She forced herself to look away from him and instead at the guy helping him. She had blood all over her tanktop,shorts, and even some on her hands and face. "I-i dont have a phone. Alec has been trying to take me to get one. This is my brother alec. P-please he cant die. Parents just died a couple months ago i cant loose him too." Her regular speaking voice was a strong british accent. It was just as shaky as her body. "Can i use you phone?" She said in a small voice.

more_horiz
Chris put the pieces together rather quickly once she explained that the man, Alec, was her brother. She was the one that the shifter was trying to send a message to, but he couldn't imagine why. Thus far, she seemed harmless but he'd found out the hard way that even the most harmless in appearance were the most depraved behind closed doors.

He glanced over at her and nodded when she asked to use his phone, nodding toward his pocket. "Yeah, go ahead - it's in my pocket. I'd get it myself, but I can't let go." If he were to release his throat then, there would be no need to call for an ambulance and he'd bleed out in minutes. He only hoped that wouldn't be the case and, as he thought about it, he realized that he had the power to have stopped the mutant attacking him but didn't. Try as hard as he may, he was beginning to see humans as the enemy based on what a small handful had done to his kind.

"Your brother's going to be okay," Chris said to her in an effort to reassure her while, in the back of his mind, he truly had no idea if he would or not. "You need to try and keep calm. Once an ambulance is on the way, talk to him and keep him awake. He'll listen to you more than me."

more_horiz
Arabella nodded and did as told. She had never really been close to boys besides her brother. She felt uncomfortable as she took his phone from his pocket. 9-1-1 had been the number her brother told her to call in america. England didnt use 911.

She called and told the lady who answered her brother needed help. " s'il vous plaît aider mon frère... i mean please help my brother." She cursed in Italian and then told the lady the address. She promised help would be there shortly. Arabella felt like crying but couldnt.

She shakily hung up the phone and set it down next to Alec. She stroked his hair and started to talk to him. When she was upset or scared she tended to speak in french or one of the other languages she was fluent in. Alec was fluent as well. She tried to stick with English. " Alec please dont leave me. You have to stay with me..."

She froze when she stroked his cheek. One touch and she could know every one of a person's thoughts and memories like they were her own. His memories where from a shock state and they were hazy. Something attacked him. To the boy helping alec she would look like she was staring blankly.

Within those minutes ( less than ten) an ambulance was pulling onto their street and pulling to the driveway.

OOC: when we are done with this i will be starting a thread at mt sinai

more_horiz
Chris didn't really say anything else and kept his hand pressed firmly to Alec's neck to slow the bleeding down. It wasn't stopping it entirely as some was still seeping past his hand, but he was definitely doing some good with what aid he was offering. He hadn't taken the time to look at himself since he'd had blinders on from the moment he accepted his duty to help. It wasn't the first time he had helped someone with a gashed jugular though the other occasion was in wartime; he found concentrating on what he had to do was easier stateside with no gunfire going off around him. The only sound he could hear was the sound of the young man's sister speaking on his cell phone asking for an ambulance.

It wasn't until the sirens could be heard that he took a moment to look down at himself and realize he looked like a mass murderer. Blood was everywhere from his hands and arms as well as his shirt, pants and even his shoes from where he'd walked through some in order to reach Alec. Still, he remained calm doing what he had to do and only glanced over at his sister from time to time, noting the look of apparent shock on her face.

Once the paramedics arrived, he kept his hand pressed but looked over at them, "He's got arterial bleeding from the jugular. He was attacked by a dog, so a rabies vaccine may be a good idea." He didn't release Alec's neck until a paramedic had it covered at which point, Chris stepped back and let them do their jobs having done all he can. He turned to the girl out of earshot of the men and her brother included.

"I don't know what you did to anger that shifter, but she's not going to stop," he stated, "that much was made clear. For now, go with your brother - he's in good hands and he'll likely make a full recovery."
(OOC: Sounds good)

more_horiz
Arabella stood up. She was thin and almost fragile looking. Her knees were skinned up from rushing to alec. She looked as bloody as he did. She stared at alec blankly and all the color drained from her face. When she could finaly look away from him to this new guy her big bluish-green eyes looked at him in confussion like she didnt understand what she said.

The rabbit tattoo on her collar bone moved. It looked like it was panting and its nose twitched anxiously. She had other tats scattered about and they all seemed uneasy. She had one on her ankle that looked like a dog bite.  "She wants us dead because we live..."  she mumbled. Her legs looked shaky like they were going to cave at any second.

more_horiz
Wanting someone dead simply because they were alive was a sorry excuse to kill anyone. Even psychopathic serial killers had better reason to kill their victims than just because they're alive. Chris nodded slowly at her words, not holding back how disturbed his was at hearing them with an arched brow and wide eyes. "That's no excuse for attempted murder..."

"You should go with your brother. I'm sure he'll like having his sister by his side - that and you need to get your knees looked at," he pointed down toward them then to the ambulance, "are you okay to walk? Because you look uneasy - your tattoos are giving me that vibe as well." He mentioned her tattoos casually like one would mention sunshine in the morning having already seen various mutants and what they could do; nothing really shocked or surprised him in that area anymore and, with each mutant, he was realizing more and more that they weren't alone.

more_horiz
She didnt answer him as she stared blankly after her brother like one would in shock. She wasnt a natural born fighter. The only blood she had ever seen was her own. She numbly started walking to the ambulance to ride with her brother. Her barefeet left bloody footprints.

more_horiz
Chris watched her quietly, a hand habitually sliding into his pocket despite the blood. He didn't doubt the shock she had to be feeling and when she started walking toward the ambulance, he followed behind and moved up almost beside her. The young man wanted to be sure that she didn't collapse and hit the pavement and, since he'd already been there long enough to help her brother, the least he could do was catch her if she fell. Once she was within safe distance to the ambulance, he contemplated getting in his car and leaving, but couldn't.

He sat there for a moment before even cranking it and sighed heavily before cranking the engine and following the ambulance, unsure of why he was doing it; perhaps it was partial guilt for not doing something earlier, or a sense of duty to protect those he knew were in danger.

more_horiz
Ooc: im ready to wrap up if yiu are. I started a thread in mount sinai called "out of my hands"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum