X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletepretty colors (nc7)

more_horiz
Lakai didnt remember being brought to the mental hospital. She woke up here. Her cut up skin was covered in bandages. Everything felt really foggy. Those fuckers must have drugged her. 

When she sat up she realized they had changed her. She was in white cotton shorts and a straight jacket. When she looked around the room she realized she was in a padded room walls, floor, ceiling, even her bed. She sat with her back against the wall and sighed. "Well fuck."

descriptionCompleteRe: pretty colors (nc7)

more_horiz
Jason has passed all the checkpoints of the security at the hospital. He was here to visit Lakai, even after everything he has told her at the Brotherhood mansion. Jason felt compelled to help her out through her struggle in this life. He wasn't going to let Lakai drown in her own sorrow.

One of the nurses in a white clothes opened the door to Lakai's room.
"Yell if you need anything." he told Jason. In reply, Jason just nodded as he walked through into the room.

"Hello, Lakai." said Jason.

more_horiz
Lakai's arms were tucked into herself and she was sitting cross legged on the floor against the wall. A nice nurse had come to brush her hair and put it up for her in a ponytail out of her face.

It was later when she was alone that mr andrews showed up. She looked  at him in surprise then put on a straight face. "Last person i expected here. Dont worry...i dont feel like killing anyone...they gave me pills in pretty colors."

more_horiz
Jason sighted a bit easier, knowing Lakai was going to get some help. He just hopped no one was going to try and break her out. "The treatment will only work if you let it. You cannot fight the system here." said Jason as he stuck his hands into his pockets. He didn't know what else was in store for her after she leaves this institution. "How are you holding up otherwise?"

more_horiz
She leaned her head back against the wall and sighed. "Like i said i dont feel like killing anyone but that might be the pills talking. Back in the mall i dont know what happened....it was like i was a flame that burnt itself out. I feel okay now but i havent had a fix in a while....so thats gunna suck. I havent been this sober in a long time. They said loika cant visit for a while."

more_horiz
Shikon walked up to the hospital, he had dressed nicer than usual. He had on a suit which was almost impossible to get him to ever wear, but this time was an exception. He carried flowers with him. All sorts of different flowers. He walked up to the receptionist desk and smiled, politely asking where Lakai's room could be found. Shikon walked calmly to her room and saw Jason there. Shikon smiled at Jason and then Lakai in turn. "I brought you flowers Lakai. I didn't know what kind to get so I got a little of them all. I'm not allowed to stay too long though. How are you?"

more_horiz
She looked up at shikon with an almost drugged out look. She was till sitting on the floor talking to jason   when he walked in. She nodded to him. "Id wave but as you can see im a bit tied up at e moment. They wont let me have flowers in here but thank you. They are beautiful. Im ok...they gave me alot of pills so i feel oddly relaxed."

more_horiz
Jason saw Shikon walk into the room and he took a step back toward the door. "I will give you some privacy," he said as he knocked on a door and nurse opened it for him, "Take care Lakai, I hope you get better," with those words, Jason left them two in a room and began to walk down the hallway.

more_horiz
Shikon smiled at Jason as he left. "Have a good day Jason.
He walked over to Lakai and smiled at her. He sat down leaning against the wall and staring at her. She definitely looked much better than what she had at the mall. He leaned over and planted a kiss right on her cheek.  "You know darling; you're the only person who could ever get me to wear this ridiculous outfit. I feel like some corporate asshole wearing this. Tell me honestly, how stupid do I look like this?" 
His smiled widened as he spoke. He'd missed Lakai, and talking to her, and just being around her.

more_horiz
Lakai watched jason go then looked down before looking over at shikon. "You look fine. Dont worry...im supposed to stay in this jacket till im 'no longer considered a threat to myself or others' . Im not allowed to have anything in here but my bed and im not allowed to touch anyone. They think ill borrow powers...which is possible i guess."

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. "Its all so clear and quiet. I dont feel like killing anyone or hurting myself at the moment. Since ive been here all i want to do is sleep. The doc says thats normal cause im not used to the meds yet."

more_horiz
Shikon frowned but he understood what was meant. He sat as close as he could without touching Lakai. He looked at her, and stared for a long moment at her. There sat the girl who had appeared in his life, and had taken one hell of journey with him. He still remembered the day the two of them first ran together, running from Rachel after robbing a bank. That seemed so distant now. Snapping out of his thought he smiled at Lakai. "Well I'm just glad you're okay, and are going to be okay. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, so I don't want you dead anytime soon."

Shikon looked at the door and waited a moment. He kept fiddling with something in his pocket. "So I got you present."
He waited for Lakai to take interest, hoping that would pull her out of the drug induced daze she was in.

more_horiz
lakai looked down at her lap for a while as he spoke. She didnt have the heart to tell him she didnt feel like the greatest thing in any life, that she wished she was dead alot. She didnt open her eyes until he was done. " I told you im not allowed to have anything in here. They will make me stay longer if i lie or hide contraband."

more_horiz
Shikon nodded and smiled. He wasn't dumb, and he knew that she would have to stay longer if she disobeyed the rules. "I know that, but I'm going to give it to the nurses to hold onto until you're released. Then they can give it to you. I just wanted you to see it."

Shikon pulled out a locket on a necklace and showed it to Lakai. "I know it's cheesy, but I had hoped it would be something that you could look forward to."
Shikon squatted down in front of her and opened the round locket. On one side was a tiny picture of Lakai and him kissing, on the other the words Never give up, I love you.  were written on the other side. He smiled at her like a child. "If you don't like it or don't want it just tell me. I know I messed up, but I'm really sorry. No matter what you think you're the best thing in my life."

more_horiz
"Its beautiful. I like it. You didnt have to do that. Ive been a terror to you and most of new york." She looked down again and sighed. She wasnt sure if it was the meds or what but she was beginning to think about all of the wrong she had done people. She had lied,stole,murdered. Not just mutants but humans too. She didnt remember feeling bad abouy it then. She wasnt sure she felt bad about it now. It was more or less just on her mind.

more_horiz
Shikon's smile widened. "I didn't need to do it, I wanted to do it. To show that even though we had our rough patch and you tried to kill me and everyone else; I wanted to show that I still care about you. When I carried you out of that mall you let me carry you, and you pushed your face into my shirt. I cried so much because I had hurt you. No matter what you did Lakai I'm still here for you."

He ran his hands through his hair,and sat down in front of her with his legs crossed. Lakai had pissed off a lot of people, and those people wanted revenge. Shikon had already decided he'd stay by her side, and keep his promise of protecting her. He looked at Lakai who was now looking down. He stared at her for a long moment. "I'm not intruding am I? I realized I just waltzed in here and expected you to want to talk to me."

more_horiz
" You arent intruding. its not like i had alot to do here before. Its ok. i just... my brain seems to be doing alot more thinking since ive been here. I barely remember leaving the mall. I just remembered feeling safe for the first time in a long time. It still hurts to remember you and her though." She longed to touch him but constant monitoring kept her from doing so. As much as she needed his touch she needed him there more.

" If only you could touch me... and i could touch you."

more_horiz
Shikon looked away, he had truly messed up when he had done that. He looked back at Lakai and gave a faint weak smile, trying to hide the pain he felt when he had caused her pain like that. "I'm all yours. You're the only one for me dear. What I did was wrong, and I really am sorry with all my heart. I can't change what I did, but I can guarantee it won't ever happen again. It was stupid in the first place."

He yearned to hug her, to hold her hands and assure her that everything was going to be okay. He stared into her two different colored eyes. "I wish we could, but I don't want to be the reason you have to stay longer. When you get out, we'll make up for lost time."

more_horiz
Lakai looked hopeful beneath that drugged up daze in her eyes. There wasnt a smile or anything but she was definately feeling hopeful. Her face lightened up to almost a smile. "Id like hat very much. Im getting kind of tired now though. I think its the meds."

Ooc: im done if you are

more_horiz
Shikon stood up and started to walk out of the room. He turned and looked over his shoulder and smiled hugely. His world was piecing itself back together again. "I'll take my leave then darling. Sleep tight and sweet dreams."

Ooc: Yea I'm done

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum