X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

alchemist chemistry (nc17)

descriptionCompletealchemist chemistry (nc17)

more_horiz
Jake couldn't stop thinking about the girl from the bus stop. He had told a couple of the guys from the shop about her and now endured endless teasing. He tried to concentrate on the brakes he was replacing and ended up taking his break early.

He ruffled  jax's ears and went to the office where he could use the phone. He used the number the girl gave him and waited to see if she would pick up.

descriptionCompleteRe: alchemist chemistry (nc17)

more_horiz
Thana was training at the local fighter's gym when she heard her phone ring, and stopped her training to pick it up. Seeing a new number she answered, "Hello?" she said in to the phone, not quite sure of who it was.

She wondered if it was some contacts from Canada, but didn't know so waited. "Who's this?" she asked in to the phone and taking a sip from her water bottle.

more_horiz
Jake grinned like an idiot. She answered. He had a cigarette in his mouth and was lighting it when she answered. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and chuckled. "Oh its just a handsome devil you met at the bus stop. Callin to say hello on my lunch break at the shop. I also had something to ask if im not interrupting anything."

more_horiz
 . "Oh its just a handsome devil you met at the bus stop. Callin to say hello on my lunch break at the shop. I also had something to ask if im not interrupting anything."  

" Jake?" Thana responded, her face instantly lighting up . "Ah no your not interrupting anything, I was just boxing. How are you?" She asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and listening on to the phone. Her whole day had just gotten ten times better, and it was because of a simple phone call.

more_horiz
"Oh just boxing? Thats kinda hot. Im just getting all greasy at the shop. I was calling to see if you would have dinner with me tonight or tomorrow night. I know its short notice." The thought of her boxing was actually pretty attractive. Jake was a pretty confident guy but for the first time he was nervous she would say no.

more_horiz
Thana smiled as Jake spoke, glad he couldn't see her blushing then thought about his question. She had planned on going up to Canada tomorrow night, but she also wanted to see the mysterious guy again. Laughing softly she answered. " Tonight is fine, don't worry I live on short notice." She told him into her mobile. 

Smiling and biting her lip Thana pictured Jake under a car getting all greasy, it wasn't actually a bad mental picture. " How's Jax?" She asked as well about the curious German Shepherd.

more_horiz
"Awesome. I would love to take you to one of my favorite places to eat then maybe we can do something afterwards?" In the background a couple of guys from the shop realized he was talking to a girl and started to catcall and yell from the doorway to the office. He held the phone away from himself so he could yell at them then insfructed jax to push the door shut like he had trained him.once the noice died down he returned to their conversation. "Hes doin alright. He sleeps while im working or plays with old tires. Hey is it okay if i pick you up at seven? Im not sure where to pick you up at."

more_horiz
Listening to Jake speak, then hearing several guys whistling and making such other noises before Jake yelled at them made Thana smile. " Workmates? And sure that sounds fine, Jeans and Runners okay to wear?" She asked, sitting down on the bench and taking a sip of her water.

"Hes doin alright. He sleeps while im working or plays with old tires. Hey is it okay if i pick you up at seven? Im not sure where to pick you up at

Thana smiled again, " Okay and once again sure, seven sounds fine." Thana agreed before giving easy directions where to go. " If it made it easier I can meet you at your garage, if the other boys don't mind I mean." She joked softly, happy with either option.

more_horiz
"Yea sorry about them. They are like being stuck with a bunch of chimps sometimes. Im screwed if they discover fire. Its fine i can come pick you up. I have to clean up ya know. The clothes sound perfect for what i have planned."  He grinned even though she couldnt see it. He was pretty excited about thier upcoming date. He he was pretty jazzed up about tonight.

more_horiz
Thana's outfit  ( date )

Listening to Jake Thana smiled again, even though he couldn't see it. " Alright, I'm sure they aren't all Neanderthals. I'll see you at seven in the lobby ." She said, before saying her goodbye and hanging up. She trained for another hour before she went back to her motel room. 

-----------——----------------------

At seven exactly Thana got a call from reception that Jake was in the lobby, she thanked them and smiled. Givin herself a last check over before slipping on her fingerless gloves and walking down to where she saw Jake. " Hey Jake ." She said once she got near him.

more_horiz
Jake was standing in the lobby in clean jeans, a solid black tshirt under a button up shirt, and a peacoat. His hair looked messy but in an on purpose sort of way. He grinned at her. "Hey there beautiful. You look great. Ready for a night of fun and adventure?" His hand fumbled with something in his pocket.

more_horiz
Thana smiled as she saw Jake, dressed nicely. " Hey yourself." She replied, a night of fun and adventure sounded perfect. " Sure, sounds great." Thana answered, before turning to the person at the counter. " Hold my key for me please, and can I get some fresh towels when I come back please." She asked politely, handing her keys over. " Well I'm ready when you are " Thana said, turning back to Jake.

more_horiz
Jake offered his arm to her like a gentlemqn before leading her outside. He handed the valet his ticket and while he waited for the valet to bring his car around he pulled his other hand out of his pocket. "I onow its customary to bring flowers on a first date but i dont  like how fragile they are or how easily they die. So i brought you this." He handed her a rose that looked like it was made out of glass. It was so detailed it could have looked real if it wasnt mad  out of clear glass.

When the car arrived he tipped the valet and oppened the car door for her.

more_horiz
Thana tentatively took Jake's arm as she offered it, biting her lip and placing a gloved hand on his arm walking out. It was just his arm, she could relax. When he said it was customary to bring flowers on a first date she laughed, " I wouldn't know, I've never been on one before." She admitted, before gasping softly as he handed her a glass flower. " It's beautiful ." Thana breathed, thanking him for it. It truly was beautiful, and made her smile. 

As the Valet brought the car around she smiled even more, " 69 Charger, nice." She told him, before hopping in as he opened the door for her and smiling. Carefully holding the rose as she did so, she smiled again. How or where he had got it she didn't know, but it truly was beautiful.

more_horiz
He got in and pulled away from the curb. He pulled into traffic and headed into the direction of down town. "Ive been restoring it since highschool before i came to new york. As for the rose i have a confession to make."

He merged into traffic and checked his watch. Where he was taking her to eat he didnt want to miss them. "Im a mutant. If you dont want to see me again after tonight ill understand. If you want me to drop you off somewhere i wont be offended. I can create things out of materials already at hand. I made that rose out of the headlights that came out of this car and spark plugs."

more_horiz
Thana listened as Jake spoke, nodding as she heard him explain he had been restoring it since high school. She continued looking at the rose when she heard his confession. 

"Im a mutant. If you dont want to see me again after tonight ill understand. If you want me to drop you off somewhere i wont be offended. I can create things out of materials already at hand. I made that rose out of the headlights that came out of this car and spark plugs."

Thana continued looking at the rose while she listened, staying quiet for a few moments before looking back at Jake and shrugging. " And?" She answered, " Your not the only one. Do you really think I would be living in motels if I was human?" Thana asked, shaking her head slightly. " It's beautiful . Your gift is amazing, thank you."

more_horiz
Jake had no problem navigating the traffic. It was much like miami. Congested and insufferable. He was taking them deeper downtown. He was beginning o look around as he drove like he was looking for something. He raised an eyebrow when she spoke. "So you have an x gene mutation as well?"

He seemed to find what he was looking for. He pulled up behind a food truck with a chicken wearing a sombrero painted on it. "I know this isnt fancy but you are going to love it i promise. Im just glad they are still here."

more_horiz
Thana nodded as Jake asked about the X gene, " Yeah. Though yours is better." She said, smiling as they pulled up to a food truck. It looked like it would be good at least, and Thana trusted Jake's judgement. 

I know this isnt fancy but you are going to love it i promise. Im just glad they are still here."

"Please I'm not a fancy person. This looks great , really it does." Thana answered, honestly meaning it. She wasn't one for fancy restaurants or fancy dinners, she preferred places like this anyway. "So do I tell you I'm a vegetarian now or later?" She joked, smiling and getting out of the car.

more_horiz
Jake got out and jogged around to open her car door for her. After she got out and he closed the door one of th men working the truck called out to jake in spanish and waved. Jaked replied in fluent spanish. "Well then its a goodthing they have some great vegetarian fajitas."  He led her over to the food truck and explained  her that she could pick anything she wanted from the menu that was painted on the side of the truck. The guys appeared to be teasing him in spanish.

more_horiz
Thana smiled as Jake opened the car, listening to the men tease him in Spanish. She decided it was best for him not to know she understood what they were saying, " Kidding Jake, I'm not vegetarian. I was born and raised an Australian, we grow up on meat. What one do you recommend?" Thana asked, looking over everything. All of the food truck smelled delicious, so she wanted his opinion on what he thought was best.

more_horiz
"Personally i love the el senior heart attack. Its a giant tortilla with steak,peppers, and onions. Or the walking tacos are good. They put a fajita into a bag of cornchips. You eat it all with a fork." He yelled something back at the guys trying to che k out thana and tease him about it. "Ive sold myself on the walking taco. Im that good." He chuckled.

more_horiz
Thana smiled and listened as Jake explained the two , " Okay I think the taco one sounds nice." She said, before walking up to the truck and asking for it in Spanish, as well as telling the boys in the truck to shut it as she could understand what they were saying perfectly in Spanish before smiling at Jake. " Sorry, how did you well yourself on the Taco's?" She asked, smiling as she leaned against the truck.

more_horiz
"And she speaks spanish. Ok you are officially the hotest thing alive." He said laughing and giving her a round of applause. He ordered a walking taco as well. He leaned in close to her while she leaned on the truck like he was going to kiss her. Instead he brushed a bit of hair from her face. One of the guys from the truck held out a bag with both walking tacos in it in their own bags of cornchips. He took it and thanked the guys.

He then began to walk back towards the car with her. "I fixed the thermostat in thier truck before. They were so grateful i get free tacos for life. It looks like we are doing great on time. We will actually get a good spot tonight."

more_horiz
Thana smiled and moved back ever so slightly as he leaned in close to her, but smiled as he tucked hair out of her face, " I speak many languages. I didn't exactly have much else to do for a while." She said, listening as he explained how he earned himself dress tacos for life. " Wow, that's pretty cool. Wait on time for what?" She asked, walking back to the car and looking a little confused.  " Where are we going?"

more_horiz
"Its a surprise. You will see. We lucked out because its the last one of the year and they were going to cancel it if it got too cold. You mind holding our dinner while i drive? You can start if you want." He opened the car door for her while still holding the bag of food. He had anmischevious grin like he knew a secret she didnt. He couldnt wait to show her where they were going.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum