X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteRecovering and alone (R at worst)

more_horiz
It had now been a few days since Skye was left at Xavier's by Chris.  Left while bleeding from her wrists, wanting to die.  Still, those thoughts wandered through her head.  She hated not being able to touch another, to not feel true love.  She loved Chris, she could touch him and yet that love wasn't shared. She felt hurt and unwanted.  Her wrists hurt, not from the bangles, but from where she had sliced them open.

She had been left to wander the mansion alone, no one telling her where to go, what to do, nothing.  She felt lost, like the day she escaped from M.R.D all those years ago.  Electrical yellow tears dropped from her eyes and flew into her bangles as she sat on a couch and looked around the empty, silent room.

She wished Jason had told her more, shown her around, even suggest a way to remove her bangles that she still wanted off.  She hurt, emotionally, physically, and mentally.  She was ready to snap.  Outside, dark clouds began to form, her eyes brightened and lighting struck the ground creating a loud thunderous bang.  Skye barely flinched.

Last edited by Skye Perkins on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Recovering and alone (R at worst)

more_horiz
Ari stood outside of the mansion doors with skye's bag in her arms. She was here against chris' wishes and she knew she was going to be in trouble later but he would have to deal with it. She felt comfortable enough with the school to let herself in. She had lived here at one time. Besides it was starting storm from the looks of it.

She limped in and looked around. At first she didnt see anybody but she heard the crying. She was dressed in a black skirt, leggings, and a sweater with musical notes on it. A pressure bandage wrapped around her right leg.

She saw the girl and hesitated. "hello? Are you ok? Are you hurt? I didnt mean to scare you if i did. My name is arabella. Im looking for a girl named skye. I brought some things for her. She may really want them so it is important she gets them." She had a very thick british accent. She had never met skye before so she had no idea who she was.

more_horiz
"So you're the one he loves..."  Her voice sudden;y spoke from where Skye sat.  She barely moved.  But if someone knew her name and had her stuff, it had to be the girl Chris loved instead of her.  The girl he spent the nights away from he apartment with.  Again, the sky outside opened up with a large lighting bolt, closer to he window this time.  Slowly,she turned her head and noticed her bag in Arabella's hands and sighed.

"Yea... that's mine.  Surprised he had the nerve to have you bring it here.  He couldn't come back to bring my stuff so he sends his love.  As  if he could hurt me more.  Just leave it."  She looked down at her wrists, the bandages above her bangles, a mocking reminder of her stupidity to care.  Who could love her.  She now saw what Chris wanted, someone normal looking.  Not a freak like herself.  Of course.

more_horiz
Ari jumped when the lightning cracked. She was somewhat scared of thunder storms. She looked down like a wipped puppy. She started to tear up, not being a very tough person at all. "He doesnt..know im here. He actually asked me not to come. He didnt want me to upset you. I just hoped that- i dont know- i-i im sorry i was stupid."

She flushed in embarrassment and wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her sweater. When she put her hand back down there was a small amount of blood on the wrist of her sweater. "I just wanted to return it. Im sorry. I washed everything i could find so it would be clean. Theres also some cookies and stuff i brought from london." She set the bag down on a table and quickly limped towards the door, feeling like a huge idiot.

more_horiz
Skye narrowed her eyes, but suddenly, they softened.  The girl looked terrified.  Skye really had no reason to hate her.  It wasn't her fault that Chris loved her.  She sighed and uncrossed her legs, her head looked down and the storm outside began to vanish a bit.

"It's not your fault... Thank you... Really.  Chris never showed me that kindness, even when I lived with him.  IT was like I was a burden.  I was foolish to think he could love me.  Even more foolish to slice my wrists open and try and die.  I know my life has no meaning and I can't touch anyone ever but him, but he shouldn't be the reason to die..."

more_horiz
Arabella stopped. She was expecting to be hit by lightning but then the storm started to clear. "He never spoke of you like you were a burden. He spoke more like he was talking about a friend he hadnt seen in a long time. He was worried for you. He never meant to hurt you. I never meant to hurt you."

She turned around and looked at skye slowly. I grew up in a family of humans as a mutant. I know what its like to be lonely in a crowd."She looked genuinely sincere and sorry. "Im truly sorry you are hurting. Know that i never meant for things to happen the way they did." She put her hand on the edge of the table with the bag on it and her weight against it. She was getting tired and her legs throbbed.

more_horiz
Skye listened, her eyes softened but she wasn't about to cry in front of her.  Not at all.  Weakness was already shown.  She was done.  "You at least have a family.  I killed mine, I can't touch others.  You can.  Chris was the only man I could touch.  You could see why I fell in love."  She sighed and looked outside as the sun came back out.

"Now I have nothing.  Again.  I guess I'm just a fool."

more_horiz
She closed her eyes and took a couple deep breaths. " No, i cant. They are dead. Murdered 8 months ago." She looked up at skye.  " you arent a fool skye. Far from it. Yes you made some hasty decisions but you have survived this far in life. that counts for something."

The wave of pain she was in was slowly subsiding. " I'm confident you will find someone you will love more than Chris."  She chewed her lip  \. " Like i said. I didnt want to cause you any pain or trouble. I just wanted to make sure you had your things. I know when all you have fits in a bag its important to you. Its all clean and if theres anything not there let me know...." She felt bad. She hoped that her gesture would have eased things over but it seemed to only make things worse.  She was hoping they could maybe even be friends. The girl hated her for events she had no control over.

more_horiz
Skye wasn't sure why the other girl was still talking to her at this point.  She had nothing more to really say to her other then she hoped that Chris was happy with his choice.  She really didn't care the girl's family was murdered, better then doing it yourself by powers emerging.  Yet she didn't say that out loud because it was wrong and she knew it.  Instead she just looked at Arabella with a look that said why are you still here type of look.

"Thanks.  You didn't have to wash them."  She simply said and tied her bag shut.  She looked back out the window, trying to give the other girl a hint she wanted nothing else to do with her.  It was harsh, yes, but Skye just couldn't bear to look at Arabella and know that she was what had taken Chris from her.  Sure, she knew she'd never have him love her again, and that this was not the other girls fault, but she could be rude if she wanted.  She deserved to take it out on someone if not Chris.  After all, Chris wasn't affected by her gifts.  She smirked at that, the thought of a stray lighting bolt suddenly zapping the innocent girl and then sighed.  It was wrong, Arabella didn't do anything wrong.

"I hope you two are happy together.  Really." Surprisingly she meant it, the look on her face showed that.

more_horiz
"You dont have to lie to be polite to make me feel better. You want me dead. I get it. You will get your wish in a few years when my powers kill me. Your powers suck i get it. But at least they arent killing you." The girl looked hurt. Ari was stuck in a foreign country with pretty much the same 3 three people in her life. Sh was lonely, angry at the world, and hurt. She already fucked yet another thing up.

She walked in defeat and sat on the front steps outside the front door to wait for her ride. Every time she opened her mouth she just made things worse. She ran her hands through her hair and rested them on her head before pulling her new phone to text alec to pick her up. She rarely used a cell before she came to the states so the process was frustrating for her. Eventually she slammed it down beside her after a horrible attempt at texting. She wrapped her sweater a little tighter around herself. It was cold outside but at least she wasnt risking pissing anyone else off today.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum