X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionBar's are lovely (R at worst) EmptyBar's are lovely (R at worst)

more_horiz
Amelia was feisty, loved to hop the bars, drink, set fires to trash bins in the park, but when it really came down to it, she just loved to be waited on.  She knew she had the looks to get men to buy her drinks.  Her style, flirting and looks just had it all.  She was fearless.  Now, she sat at the bar, Martini in front of her, two others already empty.  Her eyes were green at the moment, hair wavy, the red streaks all over the place.  Her clothing was typical club cloths, black with some shimmer, tight and sexy.  She was ready to play.

As she sipped her drink, she sighed, she hadn't found anyone to chat with this night.  The bar was almost empty and it made the fire mutant sad.  She looked bored, unusual for her as she waited around for that prince charming to sweep her away so to speak.

descriptionBar's are lovely (R at worst) EmptyRe: Bar's are lovely (R at worst)

more_horiz
Scott had his shades on since he wasn't feeling the need to wear the viser. He was just going to downtown to bar hop a bit. It was a weekend so why not? He wore a black t-shirt, black leather jacket, fitting just right black jeans and his boots. Driving his car he made his way downtown. Parking in the parking lot of what seemed to be a popular club in downtown. Ignition off. Key to pocket. Out of car. Lock it up. To the door. Should be easy but there was a line and he had to wait a good thirty minutes before even getting to the bouncer. Another five before he was waved through the red rope. Must be more popular than he initially thought. Heading inside and made his way through the club areas. He was not taking his shades off even inside. While it made him stick out it also kept everyone else safe. He sat down at the bar beside Amelia. "Fancy running into you again miss." He said with a serious yet relaxed tone. Ordering the drink she got the other night and himself a bottle of whiskey. Told the bartender to leave the bottle.

more_horiz
Amelia smiled at the voice beside her, turning her head to Scott.  "Well isn't it Mr. Shades.  My Prince charming."  She said with a sultry voice and grinned.  "Are you stalking me?  I know I'm hot, but didn't realize you couldn't keep away." She laughed at her own inside joke, knowing full well that Scott most likely didn't know too much on what she could do besides her eyes turning red.  Of course, now, she might reveal the truth behind what she was.  She was growing on this man, especially since he paid for her drinks last time.

"What is with you and those shades inside.  Didn't anyone tell you it's night time?"  She asked, her eyes again flashed red for a moment before returning to a blue green.  She didn't do it on purpose, the alcohol was limiting her control on that.

more_horiz
Scott looked at her and let out a playful sigh as she called him Mr. Shades. He looked at her. "Scott Summers. I will say it again they are necessary and not just a fashion statement." He said in a serious yet at the same time almost playful way. Arching an eyebrow behind the shades. Prince charming? He would like to think that but with how badly he had hurt Jean he wasn't sure that was an accurate statement. He still smiled a bit. "Hot like fire ma'am and your probably just as dangerous. Though...no. I'm not stalking you. I just picked a bar at random...almost seems like fate we keep running into each other." he said with a laugh also and a slight smile before his serious demeanor slipped back into place.

He wasn't usually the barhopper that was Logan. Thankfully he wasn't around or he was sure he'd get smartass commentary from that man since he used to get on him for this very thing all the time. Looking at Amelia then ordered another drink. He had bought her a drink that the bartender set down. Just good manners after all. He turned to face her. "Yes but night or day I won't go anywhere without the eyegear. Besides the visers tend to be a turnoff whereas the shades apparently draw attractive women closer." He said in a teasing way yet at the same time he was being serious. "I can't take them off...it would cause people to get hurt."

more_horiz
She laughed when he corrected her again, placing a hand on his shoulder playfully, the heat on it was hotter then most people.  "Fate is indeed a great thing that connects those who are destined I believe.  And I like calling you Shades.  It's sexy."  Amelia said with her flirty smile and took a sip of her drink.  "And It's okay, everyone has their downfalls, but with you, just makes me wonder what color those eyes could be.  As for me, I can't control my eyes turning red sometimes, or the streaks in my hair catching fire.  If we got a room, I'd how you what a hot flame I can really be."  She said, finished her drink and ordered two more, one for herself another for him.

"What do you say Scott? Want to take this party to a hotel room?  I can't seem to get you off my mind and you just look yummy."  She wasn't afraid to say any of this, confident and flirty, her smile was sexy, as well as her eyes with how they stared at him.  They flashed red in her intensity and she grinned when the drinks arrived.

"Unless you have a girlfriend and don't want to try something new that is."

more_horiz
Scott lookd at her as she placed a hand on his shoulder. Her eyes didn't just turn red it seemed. She must be able to control fire. Was it like Pyro that one teen or something else? Why did he suddenly remember some teenage boy named pyro? He was still regaining things from the explosions a year or so ago that almost took his life too...when he and others saved as many as they could. Scattering to the winds until they could come back. Another reason to drink beyond the fight with Jean...the nightmares and memories got painful.

He took more to drink as he listened to her. "Shades is sexy? Do explain. My brain doesn't seem to follow the logic you are using." He said teasingly. Looking at her as she continued speaking. "Laser red...I'd imagine. I don't know for sure...I doubt anyone could tell you." He listened to her and drank from the glass he poured whiskey into. "I don't know you well enough yet to go to a room Amelia. I have more respect for women but sounds like a promising future encounter." He said.

Lifting his glass to her as the drink she ordered arrived. "Drink to prospective encounters?" he asked in a playful and challenging way. "We'll not be taking the visers off I'd rather not test if lasers can burn through fire." He said with a light laugh. He sobered up a bit as she mentioned the girlfriend. "Nah...I had one then I put my foot in my mouth and lost the best thing thats ever happened to me." He said with a sigh. Turning back to the bar again.

more_horiz
(sorry for delay I was hospitalized again)

"To prospective encounters."  She smiled and tapped his glass, her smile forming as she drank.  She spun herself around and began to dance to the music,  very close to Scott, shaking her body in a sexual way as he spoke about his ex and giggled.

"I could just eat you up.  Looks, humor, respect.  How did I get so lucky to meet you?"  She asked and pulled him up to dance with, grabbing his hands and began to grind onto his body to the music.  She was loose and fun without a care for what she was doing.  She liked Scott and wanted him to know it.  "Here is my number baby, call me any time."  She said and slipped him a napkin that read 'Amelia Xavier 555-8965 XoXo'  She stuck her tongue out and licked her lips sexually before twirling herself again.

"Like the way I dance?"

more_horiz
(Its alright. I apologize for the delay as well. In this one I'm already sticking Scott in a situation or scenario prior to his big fight with Jean he wouldn't go in. So I'm having to take longer with each post to make  sure I stick as true to Scott's canon chari as possible ^_^ sorry if this post kinda sucks lol)

Scott tapped his glass to hers and finished his off. Settign it down and turned to face her. Watching her as she danced close to him. "Is that a hint to join you on the dance floor Amelia?" He asked in an almost joking tone. Standing up he moved with her when she pulled on his hands trying to coax him there. Dancing with her but this sort of bump and grind dancing wasn't his forte. He managed to roll with it and he watched her. She was a handful already. He wasn't sure this was a flame he could control or very long but she was enjoyable company.

He blinked and took the napkin with the number and her name. "Alright then. I'll text you later." Slipping the napkin into his pocket he started to dance with her. Not as dirty dancing as her but still he kept up with both music and her style. "It is definitely beautiful and different than the dancing I'm used to." He said with a chuckle. He was out of his element yet trying to not show how much so. "As long as I don't look like a fool with two left feet I think we'll enjoy this dance." He said with a smirk.

more_horiz
(hehe, it's fine my posts vary)

"My dancing, isn't just a hint baby, it's an invite for much much more if you decide to take it." Amelia said as she grinded against Scott without any care.  She licked her lips seductively and moaned to get him into it as she laughed, throwing hand gestures through her hair to make her dance even sexier.  She smiled when he said he'd text her later, hoping he meant it and turned herself to face him.  She wrapped one leg around his and rubbed against him and smiled.  She leaned in without warning and kissed him passionatly.  She was buzzed but she felt like it was the right kind of time to kiss him to show Scott how much she liked him.

Amelia wasn't a whore, or slut, she just liked to party and rarely did she find herself this attracted ti someone.  "Scott, I'm buzzed, and honestly I'm not normally this dirty with my dancing or flirty but you do something to me that makes me want to show off to you, Shades.  Come to a hotel with me.  Not for sex but to just be alone and talk together.  How about that?"

more_horiz
Scott looked at her. "Already had this discussion." He said with a slight groan as she grinded against him. He continued to dance with her as he felt like he was making a bit of a fool of himself. Then again this just wasn't his scene. He watched her turn to face him. Blinking a bit as he was thrown off guard. He pulled back after she kissed him. "I won't take advantage of the fact your under the influence." He said seriously. She must really like him for how she was acting. He didn't feel right and was still trying to move past the harsh breakup he'd had. Looking at her as she spoke. Arching an eyebrow at her words. "I'll take you to a hotel but I won't out of respect for our seemingly growing friendship enter it with you Amelia. It puts you and I in a situation we don't need to enter into. Especially not while your under the influence."

more_horiz
Amelia frowned when he said no again.  She was hoping her dancing was going to change his mind but she saw he wasn't going to budge.  When he spoke about not taking advantage her heart started to really beat.  Here was the kindest man she had ever met.  Her face showed how much she appreciated his words and actions, she showed her liking of him.  She was in lust.

"You really are a gentleman.  I really caught a great guy.  We need to go on a date when I'm sober Shades.  What do you say?"  She asked and rubbed her body against him again seductively.  She was really putting herself out there with her dancing.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum