X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Come back to me ( nc17)

descriptionCome back to me ( nc17) EmptyCome back to me ( nc17)

more_horiz
An unspecified time in the future but shortly before Gambit dissapeared.

Jenica laid on her back on the rooftop of an old building. She honestly didnt know what it was before. She didnt know what anything was before the sentinels. Before the world as mutants knew it went to hell.

She closed her eyes and let the sun warm her skin. She knew this was pretty dangerous to be out here but she didnt sense anything or see anything in the immediate future. She looked at her watches again. The ones that didnt actually tell time. To anyone else but her at least. She put her arm down and sighed as she sunbathed. Or at least that what she called it in Shorts and a tanktop.

descriptionCome back to me ( nc17) EmptyRe: Come back to me ( nc17)

more_horiz
Remy had searched everywhere until he managed to find something special for Jenica. Course with the air it was starting to melt already so he was doing his best to get it there to her in time. It was a half melted and refreezed popscicle but it was already remelting. When he found her he opened it quickly. "Remy found a rare treat for Jenica." He said. Kneeling down beside her and leaned over. Planting a kiss on her lips before he pulled back. "You might want to eat it qucikly. It already had a melt and refreeze period at some point." He held it out to her. Hoping she liked the rare treat he found for her. "Are you doing well today J.J.?" He asked with a smile just for her.

more_horiz
She sat up quickly and looked surprised. "I am geat thanks!"All of the food they ever had was scavenged cans and military rations. She stood up and stared at it in amazement. "Are you sure? You should keep it if you found it."

She noticed it starting to melt on one side and licked it while he was still holding it. She was trying to keep it from making a mess but accidently licked his hand a little. She felt incredibly emberrassed and looked away.

more_horiz
Remy smiled happily hearing she was great. "I want J.J. to eat it." He said matter of factly. It was a rare treat but since he couldn't just take her to some fine cuisine or a night out on the town like back before all this insanity happened...it was the most he could do for someone who meant a lot to him. He loved her after all. He almost flushed a bit when she got embarressed a bit from licking his hand. He took a lick of it then moved and kissed her cheek. "So cute J.J. Don't be embaressed mon cheri. If Remy tastes bad then I probably should be embarressed yes?" he said with a playful smile. "I'm sure. It make me happier if J.J. eats it." He said. Moving so he was in front of her again.

more_horiz
"Alright but on one condition. We share." She took the melting treat and went to the edge. She sat down and let her legs dangle. She took a bite of it before offering it to him. "Dont worry rem. You dont taste bad."She smirked at how silly that could sound out of context.

She couldn't help glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. She thought he was hot, hotter than scott. She had feelings for him and they had flirted for a long time but she had never expressed anything. They were so busy and in this world they never knew how long one would live. "Rem im kinda stupid in live for you."She blurted out while looking out at the city.

more_horiz
Remy looked at her. Happy to comply with that condition. He handed it over. Going to the edge and sat down with her. Taking the coat off and rested it on her shoulders. He sat there in his shirt and pants. Looking at her and took a bite of it. "Good to know that I don't." he said with a grin. Silly out of context or dirty depending on the point at which you walked in. He let the bite of the treat he took melt in his mouth. Recalling a time when such treats were a dime a dozen...easy to find. He looked at her as she spoke. "Then I'm the same kind of stupid as I'm in love with you too." he said against her ear. Kissing her cheek lightly.

(I wanted to get this post to you before I crashed from painmeds and antibiotics XD)

more_horiz
She felt her stomach drop but in an exciting way like the first time she teleported when he kissed her cheek. She could feel her face and ears get very warm. "Kind of a bad time to tell you....since theres stuff i gotta do. I have to fix some things in time rem. Ive seen some things that i know i can fix so i have to go back. I have to help arabella, and chris, and the others."when it was her turn she took a bite of the popcicle and savored it as much as his coat on her shoulders. She let it melt in her mouth and handed it back again. Nervous to look at him.

more_horiz
Remy looked at her. A flush before he recovered. Dropping his hat on top of her head so it cast a shadow on her cheeks and ears. He hoped she'd stop avoiding looking at him then. He pulled her close and took at bite of the treat while it was still in her hand. "Remy has liked your for a long time J.J. As more than just a best friend and comrade." He said after swallowing the treat. "If you go in the past then I want to go to help you. If I can." He listened to her. Nodding his head. "Then...I support you. Remy just wants you to know that I want you to be mine. When you return. If you go without me." He said softly. "If not...then...wherever you end up in time...make Remy yours before the psycho droids take over. Deal?" He asked with a smile.

(this whole thread has a beautiful yet ominous foreshadow feel XD like any minute now we're going to have that chaos around the corner and a falling building XD)

more_horiz
" Im sorry Remy I cant take you with me. Its too dangerous. Ive never traveled more than one person before... And i have no idea what to expect." She bit her lip when he said he felt the same way about her. It made her heart hurt. It was that much harder to leave him here. She had to though, for all of their futures. She took a last bite and a little of the melted popcicle remained on her lip.

She thought about what he said. Make him hers. She looked up so that he could see her face with the hat on. She threw her arms around him and kissed him hard. Hard enough to  knock him onto his back on the building.

more_horiz
Remy listened to her and for a moment got an adorable puppy dog expression. "Alright. I understand. I wonder if you could practice with inanimate objects or plushes. It would help you train. That is something back before the Sentinels and the school existed the X-men could have taught you." he said with a laugh. "I understand." He said. Moving and kissed her lips suckeing the popsicle that remained off her lips. "You said we was sharing. There was a little on your lips." he said flirtaciously and teasingly.

Looking at her and yelped with a laugh as she sent him flying onto his back on the building. Kissing her back with as much love and promise as he could give her. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Pulling away when he felt they needed air but just enough to breathe. "Remy loves you for all of time." He whispered softly.

more_horiz
Jj felt an electric shiver down her spine when he sucked the last little bit of popcicle from her lips. "jj loves you longer than that."She whispered back. She sat up so that she was straddling him and pulled her tanktop off. She leaned back down into him and kissed him furiously. Her kisses would eventually turn into more with less clothes. She didnt care who would see them on the roof that day if anyone did. This could be the one and only time she had with him intimately and she made the most of it.

more_horiz
Remy looked at her. "Promise to find me wherever you end up." he said softly. Watching her and ran his hands up her sides. "So soft Jenica." He said with a smile. The sunlight made her have a beautiful shimmer around her. Her hair shimmering like gold. He kissed back just as furiously. His hands moving over her breasts lightly. "You are beautiful from head to toe J.J." he said between kisses. Helping with the removing of both of their outfits. He looked up at her. He was going to remember this...it was the most special day in the world for him.

more_horiz
JJ shivered when he touched her. " I promise Remy LeBeau. Always." She was excited and nervous to be sharing this experience with him.  The purple in her hair turned a brighter shade without her realizing it. She couldnt believe she was going to be intimate with Remy LeBeau. It felt like nothing was real.

Later she laid next to him on the roof. The sun was still out and it was warming her skin. She was ready to doze off when a siren went off in the city. It was a siren the rebels used to let everyone know Sentinals were coming. She sat up quickly and looked around the horizon. She scrambled to find her clothes. " Shit shit shit! Why today!"

more_horiz
Later that afternoon he was laying beside Jenica. Hearing the siren and stood up. He dressed quickly and threw his jacket around her shoulders. "Let's go J.J." He said urgingly. He handed her her pants but couldn't find the tank top she was wearing earlier. She could wear his jacket. Grabbing his hat and put it on his head. Sentinals again....today was going so well and everything. He wanted to sigh but more than that he wanted to get Jenica to safety.

more_horiz
She buttoned enough of the buttons to cover her breasts. She could still remember how it felt when he touched them. She stood on the edge of the building in her pants and his coat. The wind blowing her hair back.

A few miles away the sentinals were heading for the hospital where there was still some food and supplies."We need to get those supplies before they get to them. Hug me and hold your breath!"She opened her arms to him.

more_horiz
Remy discreetly watched her out of the corner of his eyes as she buttoned up the trenchcoat. "Sexiest image alive right now J.J." He said seriously. Moving over to her and looked at the Sentinels. "There must be goods  there." He state. Moving into her arms and embraced her. "Remy hates this part but as long as its you...it'll be fine." he held his breath as he hugged onto her. They definitely needed to get to that food and supplies first. "Them psycho droids won't know whats coming." he said then held his breath again...he forgot. Taking in a good whiff of her scent. Always the same...he loved that scent.

more_horiz
Jj let them both fall off of the roof together. They fell fast with the wind rushing past them. Suddenly they poofed into purple smoke an reappeared on the ground. She adjusted the backpack on her back before flattening back against a buildint to avoid being seen. She grabbe remy again and disappeared again to reappear inside the hospital. It was very obvious no one had been there in a very long time. Like everywhere else it was ran down. She panted to catch her breath as she let go. She wasnt used to teleporting more than one person. "We have to hurry. They will be here soon." She looked at her non working watch.

more_horiz
Remy held his breath as she threw them off the building. Hugging her close as the wind rushed past blowing his hair around and then poof....they puffed out of existance and reappeared on the ground. He stayed near and breathed then held his breath when she grabbed him again and poofed them. He looked around and saw the dust. The debre and lack of life. Some of the functioning lights were dim. Others sparking in and out of working. He let out his breath and smiled at her. "You did great J.J. You are getting better at the teleporting especially with others." he said softly. He looked at her watches that to him said nothing to her they told everything. "Remy agrees." He said. "Food or supplies?" He asked. They had to aim for one first in order to possibly save any of it.

more_horiz
She caught her breath for the most part but she still felt winded. "They need both back at base camp. You go ahead to the cafeteria and see if there is anything edible. Ill look for medical supplies and meet you there!" She tossed him a flashlight and looked at the hospital map on the wall. After she studied it she took off at a jog down the hall and kicked in a supply closet door then disappeared inside.

more_horiz
Remy waited until she caught her breath. "Then split up it is." he agreed. He caught the flashlight and looked at her. "Be careful Jenica." he caled after her. He took off towards the cafeteria. Following the layout he remembered from better times. Stopping to look up to see a half hanging sign that pointed cafeteria thattaway and ran in that direction. He had to use kinetic energy through the tip of the bo staff to get the door open through...debre had it jammed. When it flew open he slipped inside and headed towards the back of the cafeteria.

more_horiz
She looked around the storage room and couldnt believe their luck. There was actually stuff left. She took her backpack off of her shoulders and started stuffing what she could in. Gauze,medical tape, suture kits,bandages, antiseptic.

As she was stuffing things in she tripped over something and fell. She looked back to see what it was. She gasped in horror at he decomposed body. She couldnt even tell what gender the person used to be. She did however see that it was a pharmacy tech and its keys were still on its lanyard. She swiped the keys and made her way to the pharmacy.

More of a gold mine. She used the keys to get in and found penicillin, antibiotics, painkillers, even some prenatal vitamins. Her backpack was getting full so she was stuffing the coat pockets. When she looked up through the pharmacy window she froze. "Shi-" The sentinal brought back its arm and punched. It's hand came through the bullet glass and slammed her into a rack of pills. Pills scattered everywhere and she gasped for air as the wind was knocked out of her. It brought its fist up to squish her. She quickly teleported as the hand smashed where she was.

She teleported onthe floor near where remy was. She held her side and breathed with a raspiness. She could feel the broken ribs. "We have company."She said and tried to smile.

more_horiz
Remy had just managed to find some edible food, store it and hide it away somewhere safe while he searched around some more. It was around then when he heard something and then poof...there was Jenica. Rushing over to her...despite there wasn't that much space between them...and knelt down. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. Scooping her up onto his back. "There wasn't much edible food...not that I was able to find yet. The area was pretty caved in. What there was I put in the bags. We'll have to come back for the food later. I hide the bags." He stated. Taking off running his bo staff in one hand holding her on his back with the other he ran up the stairs towards the roof. "How many Jenica? How many are we dealing with?"

more_horiz
Jenica had to bite her lip to keep from crying out in pain. It hurt when he picked her up and it hurt everytime she moved. She looked at her watch. It was coming. Something bad was coming. " No they need the food. Put me down Remy."

Her watch hit the time. It was here. She looked up at the Sentinals blocking their escape. . She tried to teleport them but one of the sentinals fired some kind of a shockwave out of the gun on its hand. It knocked them both back. She slid across the floor. " Two here, three outside. Remy take the supplies!" She stood up quickly and held her side. Her powers werent working for some reason now. Was it the damn sentinal gun?

more_horiz
Remy nodded and grabbed the bags. He looked at her. "I won't leave you here to die." he said seriously. Growling as he got knocked backwards and hit the ground. He scowled a bit. "What is that?" he said. He tried to power his bo staff but couldn't. He looked at her and tossed her the bag. "No...you're injured and they need the supplies. We agree on this. Its my turn to lead. I am uninjured and can still deal them just as much damage without my abilities. Though I didn't get hit as bad as you...thanks J.J. Remy will draw them away from you...see you on the rooftops. We gotta part ways now mon cheri." He said seriously.

He stood up with the bo staff. "J.J. see you on the flip side. I don't need my abilities to kick butt and neither do but your injured. Take my lead this time my beautiful Jenica." He said before he moved forwars and began to spin his bo staff. Striking the sentinels as he rushed and aimed to disarm. Buying J.J. time as he hoped she'd listen. He was going to drag them to the roof with him.

more_horiz
The sentinels watched them for a moment before turning their cannons on the building itself and firing on the hospital's main supports. The building started shaking and then there was a sound like fright trains as it began to cave on them.

Jj forced herself up. She ran at remy as best as she could with the building shaking. She tried to teleport but nothing. They were going to die. She screamed his named when she reached him and threw her arms around him. At the last second she put his hat back on him and tried to teleport them both out.

Both of them shot away from eachother ight before a section of building landed where they were. The last thing remy would see would be jj disappearing before he did as well.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum