X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletetwenty questions (nc17)

more_horiz
They had finally gotten Arabella to the hospital. The hospital staff took her to a room with a window overlooking a nearby park. The doctor had come in and ran a few tests but Colton stuck around. His shift was done with now and he kinda wanted answers. How did this girl know about his past, especially his teenage past, something he didn’t tell people or wanted them to know about. 

The doctor walked out and Colton gave him a friendly nod and knocked on the door before he walked in carrying three bottles of red Gatorade. ”Hey suga” he said giving Delphi a smile and a wave as he walked over and set the Gatorades on a table and handed one to Arabella who was lying.  He bit his lip and took in a breath and looked to see if the door was closed. ”How the hell did yea know about Ian? I ain’t told anybody about that in years. How did yea know I was a mutant? Are yea stalking me and want ta test me because of what I can do?” he asked in a combination of curiosity, anger and fright.

descriptionCompleteRe: twenty questions (nc17)

more_horiz
Arabella had dozed off sometime between tests. She jumped and looked up at colt sleepily. For a few moments she thought he was her brother and grin. Her grin changed to a more serious face when she realized it wasnt alec. She sat up slowly and let her legs dangle off of the edge of the the bed. She looked at the strange drink he set down and decided against it. Instead she pulled her own IV out. " I have powers i told you...." She said groggily. She blinked looking out the window  from the bright sunlight.

more_horiz
Delphi daintily plucked a straw from the container on the counter she then skipped back to her chair in the corner of the room and straightened out her skirt before she sat down and opened her red Gatorade and plopped the straw into it, her smile slowly faded into a frown as she watched the two bicker. They were both nice she didn't wanna have to pick a side, maybe phasing through a wall would make this all go away, but then she remembered powers in public are bad, that's what there fight was about anyway.She thought it best to just sit back and watch.

more_horiz
Colton was waiting for a response from one of the two. He thought they were dating at first but he was wrong about that. Supposedly they were mutants just like him. Just freaks hiding in public. ”What the hell do yea think yea doing?” he asked in a hushed tone as he watched Arabella pull the IV from her arm and look out the window. He put a hand on her arm and transferred the iv wound to his arm. He bit his lip and looked over at the wound as it slowly started to scab. It would heal in a little bit as he could heal faster than humans. ”So yea are mutants as well. What can yea do? Does it have ta do with touch. Yea always seem afraid when I touched yea back at the mall?” he asked in a southern drawl.

more_horiz
Ari ripped her hand away from his. His soul flooding through her quickly. She scowled and rubbed her hand like it still hurt. " If you must know I can know everything through touch. You touch me and its like i lived your life. Like i saw everything through your eyes. Its a little exhausting to be honest. Thats why i collapsed back there. I got a little over loaded. It happens all the time. My tests will come back normal. Thanks for the checkup though." She looked at him like she had seen more than anyone ever should. " I dont appreciate the attitude pet."

more_horiz
Colton raised his hands in a non-threatening manner once again. Ari and Delphi were confusing the hell out of him. One couldn’t talk and the other one was being kinda rude now. He looked at her hand in concern. He didn’t see any wound or anything wrong with it. He took what injuries he had seen from her when he touched her so he was rather confused.  She explained everything to him like it wasn’t a big deal and told him that she didn’t appreciate his attitude. ”I ain’t nobodies pet.” he said in a frustrated tone ”Well forgive me ma’am for being a bit worried with everthin’ goin’ on around. Yea welcome for me comin and saving yea.” he said letting out a huff.

more_horiz
Alec entered the hospital room he had been directed to from the nursing desk. His sister didn't say much only that she was on her way to the hospital. Again. At least she was concious this time. She appeared to be acting like a little imp again though.

He nodded to delphi on the way into the room then to the young man in uniform. "Hello, i'm alec adair. What is going on in here? Is my sister alright?"

more_horiz
Arabella prepared to tell him off when she heard her brother's voice. She whipped her head around and her face lit up. " Alec!" She squealed. She hadnt seen him since the incident with her sister Araminta. Hopefully the trio didnt show up here. Thats all she needed. " This is Colton. Hes like me and Delphi. I read him on accident and now hes being a git headed fool about it. He helped me and im grateful but i can explain to him i didnt do it on purpose." She didnt feel sick as much as tired now. She felt like she could sleep for days and days. " Please tell me you didnt tell chris. He worries too much already. I just want to go home."

more_horiz
The door to the room opened and Colton turned around to see who it was. Well the new comer was a sight for sore eyes. His lips curled into a smile. ”Colton Rhett…yea sis is fine just being a little devil is all” he said running a hand through his blond hair.

He was surprised by the squeal in the room as Arabella turned her head and smiled. They were siblings or so it seemed. He hadn’t seen his bro or sis in years it seemed. His eyes shot open when she mentioned that he was just like her. ”Can we keep it on the down low please, and I ain’t being a git or whatever yea talkin’ about. ” he said in concern his eyes turning back to Alec. He didn’t want to get caught or have anyone over hear them in the hospital.

more_horiz
Alec extended his hand to shake. "I am her brother alec adair. I apologize for any trouble she may have caused. My sister has a habit of being a deplorable punk sometimes but i assure you she has a kind heart." He shook the young man's hand and flashed a grin. He certainly wasn't bad on the eyes.

more_horiz
Colton gave Arabella a stink eye and turned his gaze back to Alec and smiled as he extended his hand and shook it. ”Pleased ta meet yea.” he said giving Alec a firm grip before he pulled his hand away and quickly looked him over one more time. ”I’ve dealt with worse, she ain’t that bad.” he said giving Alec a smile as he ran his hand through his hair once again, a nervous twitch of his when around certain people he found attractive.

more_horiz
Arabella rolled her eyes and got out of bed. She looked around for wherever they put her shoes. " OKAY im RIGHT here. You dont have to talk about me like im not." She spotted her shoes on the chair and grabbed them. She hated hospitals ever since she was a kid. Back then she was hospitalized she hated it. The smell, the experience, the lack of color. All of it. She didnt want to stay any longer than she had to.

She had to sit on the edge of the bed to put her shoes on. She looked over at her brother and the EMT Colton and raised an eyebrow. Was her brother flirting? She blushed and looked away. It had been awhile since she had seen him act interested in anyone.

more_horiz
Delphi sat in her chair sipping her Gatorade through the straw she retrieved earlier, it was like she was watching a soap opera, she couldn't help but crack a grin. Sure she hated hospitals, when she was a baby and all the way up until she was 5, Delphi's home was the hospital. She was always a guinia pig because of her mutism , ya know the sad thing was the doctors never just flat out diagnosed her with her muteness, at one point they even thought she was faking it but the past was the past and thankfully she wasn't the one protesting being in the hospital bed this time. 

The lanky blonde liked watching Alec and Colton, they were cute together. It was almost as if they lit the dull and dank room, the two boys had chemistry and even though Delphi never had relationship before she always loved to match people up who she thought were good for each other, and it seemed like the two males in front of her were more than good. But of course that was just her opinion.

more_horiz
Arabella’s voice snapped Colton out of his little trance of looking over at Alec. He had to remember that this girl was the other man’s sister and she could touch him and read everything he had thought or did and well the thoughts he were having weren’t PG that was for sure.  ”Yea we know yea is still here. I haven’t said anything to bad have I?” he asked letting out an chuckle as he turned to look at Arabella who was looking at him with a weird look on her face.

His gaze moved over to Delphi and he raised a blonde brow at her as she was looking at him with a weird gaze as well.  They seemed to have a grin on their faces like something amusing was happening. ”Uhh is everything alright?” he asked aloud itching his blonde head and looking back over at Alec.

more_horiz
Alec chuckled and rubbed the very fine stubble along his jaw. "It seems my sister has forgotten her manners. i can't say as much for her friend that I've never met."He gave ari a stern telling her to behave herself. "Ari just put your shoes on or I'll call chris and let him deal with it. You should have stayed home and rested anyway so stop bloody whining."

He turned back to the shy paramedic. It was cute how he was acting so shy. He decided to take charge of the situation. "I have to take them home. I thank you beyond words for thier care. As an expression of my gratitude would you like to join me for a pint with fish n chips at the pub tonight?"

more_horiz
Delphi gave a small smile and nodded at Colton to let him know everything was ok, once she finished her drink she tossed the empty container into he trash. She stood up, straightend out her skirt and grabbed her purse off the floor, she saw the way the boys looked at each other, it was sweet.

When Delphi heard Alec ask out Colton her smile got a little wider and she let out a silent giggle. She loves relationships, she loved, loved. Call her a hopeless romantic but she couldn't help it.

more_horiz
Colton looked over at Delphi who gave him a smile telling him everything was alright. Maybe he was just nervous about everything. He hadn’t had a run in with another mutant in sometime and now he had Alec in front of him which was making the situation even more confusing to him. He didn’t know exactly what to do. The man’s sister was right there. Would asking him out for a drink seem really awkward?

Thankfully it looked like Alec took the first step and asked him out for a pint. Hopefully that meant a pint of beer; he wasn’t a big wine drinker. ”I….I’d like that.” he said a smile forming on his face. He looked down at his watch and decided it would be best if he headed out now and let the siblings and Delphi get home and talk about other things with out some stranger in the room. He grabbed a pen and paper and wrote down his number and gave it to Alec before turning to Arabella. ”Feel better suga” he said turning back to Alec and putting a hand on his shoulder. ”I’ll see yea later handsome.” he said giving the man a wink before he headed towards the door. 

more_horiz
Alec gave his sister a warning look. Delphi as well. They were both old enough that they didn't not need to act like little school children. They were both young ladies or so he thought. Conversation will not be pleasant on the ride home tonight. 

He accepted the number with a lazy smile that always made the opposite sex quiver. " Right back atcha mate." He winked at colton on his way out of the room . Once colton had left he entered the number into his phone immediately then looked to his sister. He didn't looked pleased with her. He grabbed her cello case and swung the strap over his shoulder. " I am disappointed in both of your behaviors. Ari you have been discharged. It's time to go."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum