X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteim a good girl but i do bad things (r)

more_horiz
For a girl with a sister captured by one of the worst and most secret agencies in the world, lakai seemed as jolly and sexy as ever. She was dressed in knee high socks, super short cotton shorts, and s skin tight mid drift shirt. She started blaring pop music in the living room of the mansion. She didnt care if people were sleeping or working. It was barely breakfast time and she was already high as a kite and 3 sheets to the wind. She hopped up on the coffee table and sexy danced while teasingly acting like she was going to strip.

descriptionCompleteRe: im a good girl but i do bad things (r)

more_horiz
Shikon woke when he heard the music. It was blaring loudly. Shikon looked over at the opposite side of the bed and realized Lakai wasn't there. He threw the covers off, still in a very sleepy state. He might as well be zombie at the current moment. Without bothering for a shirt he slipped on some pants and walked down the stairs to find Lakai dancing on the table acting like she was gonna strip. Shikon yawned and eyed her up and down. Sleepily he spoke "Lakai, why are you up so early?"

more_horiz
Lakai twirled in place to face him. It was clear just by looking in her eyes she was drunk off of her ass and high as fuck. She giggled and almost fell as she hopped off of the table. "Its five oclock somewhereeeee! Goodmorning sleepy head! Welcome to the partyyy!" She hopped over to him and threw her arms around his neck as she kissed him deeply. 

more_horiz
Shikon kissed Lakai back and then yawned. "Woman I don't think it's five o'clocl anywhere right now." Shikon blinked a couple times to try and wake up. When that didn't work he started to rub his eyes. "Lakai people are trying to sleep. Mainly me being one of those people." Shikon attempted to give a menacing look, but he felt it came off more as a grumbling stare with how sleepy he was.

more_horiz
Lakai pushed him onto the couch and climbed onto his lap like a sexy little vixen. She moved her hips and grinded on him a little while giggling. The girl could barely sit up straight or focus her eyes but she was coordinated enough where it mattered. "Sleep is for the weak and the dead my love. Karpe dium sieze the day by the balls. Seize me and never let me go." Lakai was falling apart emotionally though she would never admit it out loud. Little miss sunshine got dumped and now she was going for Shikon. If she lost shikon to thana she would kill everyone she came across. 

more_horiz
Shikon let Lakai push him, and then he stared at her as she spoke. He picked up Lakai and moved her off his lap. "Lakai what's gotten into you? You're usually out there, but you're never this out there. I don't think I've ever seen you this high before noon." Shikon let a worried expression cross his face.

more_horiz
Lakai was leaning in to kiss him when he moved her off of his lap. She felt rejected and it was killing her buzz/high. She sat on the couch with her legs at an unlady like angle. "Ive seen your phone shikon. You are sneaking off with thana all the time. I dont want to loose you. But i guess if i am then i might as well have fun..." She pulled a packet of pills from her bra and toyed with it. 

more_horiz
Shikon rolled his eyes, and sighed loudly. He grabbed her hand and didn't give her wrist any room to move. He pointed at the ring on her finger. "Woman. Look at the ring on your finger. Know what that means? In case you don't I'll tell you. It means I love you more than anything in the world. You're the one I'm going to marry, not her, not anyone else. You."

more_horiz
Lakai tried to pull her hand free. She was fucked up in more ways than one. She made more enemies than friends. Some day she was going to die either with a bullet in her head or a needle in her arm. She needed Shikon to keep her grounded to earth. " I love you more than anything because i dont love anything else. I wont share her with you. I wont share our bed. Share this feeling with me. Take one. It feels amazing. " She wiggled the packet of extacy in her hand.

more_horiz
Shikon shook his head. He wouldn't do those drugs. It just wasn't in him, and it wasn't who he was. "Share with who Lakai? Again look at the ring on your finger! That's my profession of love. I have chosen you to rule by my side. You have to learn that I made my mistake, and I won't do it again. No matter the temptation."

He looked into Lakai's eyes, a slight glimmer of sadness there. "Lakai. Stop doing the drugs. Please."

more_horiz
Lakai could barely focus her eyes on him she was so strung out. She wasnt even really able to fight him off. How could she even begin to explain why she did the things she did. That being out of her mind was the only way to forget the hell she lived through her entire life. She looked down at her lap. Reminded of more pain by the scars she put on her own legs. "I cant shikon. Its too hard."

more_horiz
Shikon shook his head. His eyes lit up like they were on fire. He held Lakai's face in his hands and he kissed her. Sweetly at first, then roughly. "The Lakai I know doesn't back down from a challenge. She wouldn't just sit on her ass and let something control her. Is that what you want Lakai? I want my girlfriend back! I want you back from all the drugs! Let me help you, let me in. We can work through anything together. It's us against the world remember? The duo against the millions. There's only me and you. We're the strongest out there, but you need to let me in Lakai. I want to help. Can't you understand that?" Shikon shifted his voice, yelling some parts while quietly whispering others. He wanted Lakai to trust him again, to let him in. To talk to him, to let him help her. That's what he wanted.

more_horiz
Lakai kissed him back greedily. She wanted more. More touching, more kissing, more everything. She was flying. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she stared at him. He was killing her buzz and mocking addiction. "You dont think ive tried to quit. Ive been doing this ahit since i was 12. I cant atop. Ita the one thing that has never hurt me. It let me escape when my mom was hurting me. Call me weak because thats what i am. Go ahead. Do it! This is the only way it doesnt hurt!"

more_horiz
Shikon made a motion to knock the pills out of her hand. He stared Lakai in her eyes. Shikon didn't care what she thought of him right now, he was trying to help. Trying to set everything straight. Before he knew it, he was shouting. "You're not weak! You're one of the strongest people I know! Don't let them control your life Lakai! If you keep taking drugs, and pills, and all this other stuff then everyone who has ever hurt you including your mother wins! They're keeping you down and all you're doing is letting them. Let me help you dammit! Let me do what I should have done a long time ago! Let me be the significant other I should have been. Just let me in, let me help."

more_horiz
"Forget it sorry you got stuck with a fucking stoner drug head whore!" She let him knock the pills out of her hand. She had more than one way of getting high. She had legal drugs the shrinks at the mental hospital gave her but they really just made her sleepy. She wobbled to her feet. If he wasnt going to listen to her then why bother. She tried to stomp off but caught her leg on the edge of the coffee table and went down hard. She didnt seem to notice pain as she stood back up and didnt notice her leg oozing blood from her knee as she stomped for the stairs. 

more_horiz
Shikon sighed loudly. Maybe he was going about this the wrong way. When he heard Lakai hit her leg he turned and saw the blood. Shikon hopped over the couch and stopped Lakai before she could get up the stairs. A plain look of worry spreading over his face. "Lakai you're bleeding. I'm sorry, I went about this the wrong way. Let me patch up your leg. Please."

more_horiz
"I dont do this to hurt you. I do this to stop the hurting in me. Its the only way i can kill the pain and forget who i am for a while." She finally opened up just a little bit. She had never told anyone that before. She was always content to dress like a slut, get blitzed out of her mind, and act like she didnt care. If only she really didnt. The voices in her head wouldnt let her forget a thing. 

She looked at him with a confused expression. "What are you talking about?" She looked down at her leg and noticed the blood for the first time. She couldnt feel pain right now. She didnt feel the pain in her leg. She didnt even feel the running blood. She poked the gash in her leg with her finger to see if it was real. "Oh....um....sure. Ow?"

more_horiz
Shikon took her face in his hands gently and kissed her with as much love and passion as he could give to her in one kiss. He looked her in the eyes and smiled. "Why would you ever want to forget who you are? I love who you are with all my heart. You keep me sane in this insane world. I'm sorry for what I said. I just want to help because I care about you so much. I want you to be able to depend on me, know that I'm going to be by your side through it all. The good, the bad, and the ugly." Shikon took Lakai back to the couch and sat her down.

He then went and grabbed the first aid kit. Shikon took out the gauze and gently, but firmly wrapped it around her leg where it was bleeding. He did all this while humming a tune. "That should do it dear." He looked up at Lakai. "Lakai, just let me in." He smiled at her.

more_horiz
Lakai melted into his kiss. She fucked alot of guys in her life but only loved one. "Forgetting who i am for a while is the only reasoni have lived this long. I have alot of demons from my past. This is the only way to quiet them." 

She let him lead her back to the couch. She sat numbly while he bandaged her leg. He cared for her like no one else did. She realized that as the buzz was wearing off. Just watching him was making her horny. Her body temp started to rise. "I would like to let you in. Id like to let you in right now." She moved forward and pushed him back on the coffee table, kissing him as passionately as he kissed her earlier. She wanted him very much. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum