X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletephone a friend, use a lifeline. (r)

more_horiz
Ari laid on the bed in the bungalow. Since they arrived here earlier she never felt more alone. Jake and delphi were having fun screwing eachother like crazy. It wasnt like she couldnt hear what was happening. While here she slept and cried.

She had done something bad and she didnt car. In the car she had swiped Jake's phone. He was so preoccupied with del he never noticed. It was quiet in the living room now. Maybe they fell asleep finally. 

She took the phone outside. There was a set of frenchdoors opening out to the beach. She went out and sat on the sand. She quickly dialed Chris's number, despirate for news. His phone was unavailable. She only knew a few numbers so she dialed Colton. If anybody answered or knew what was going on it was him. Her stomach was tight and tense with worry as the phone rang.

descriptionCompleteRe: phone a friend, use a lifeline. (r)

more_horiz
Well shit hit the fan really quickly. He had not expected the MRD to attack so fast and with such ferocity. Alec and Colton were able to escape during the fire fight between the sentinel and Chris. He didn’t want to leave Chris behind but he couldn’t do anything to help and he had to keep Alec safe. His blonde boyfriend thought he was tougher than he really was. Thankfully they both escaped with minor injuries that Colton had taken on himself and his body healed.

They were driving away from the city. They needed to go someplace the MRD wasn’t as powerful. He would think of a place but right now they were driving towards the southern states. Perhaps some place on the Florida and Georgia line would be a good place. They had stopped at a road side motel next to one of thoose dirty spoon dinners that was open 24 hours a day. Alec was in the bathroom showering up and Colton was lying on the bed thinking over everything. Did anyone else make it? Were they going to get caught. Colton’s phone started to buzz and he looked at it seeing that it was Ari calling. He picked up the phone quickly and answered the call. ”Ari! Ari! Is that you? Are you okay? Please tell me it’s you and not some MRD freak trying to track me.” he said desperately over the phone.

more_horiz
Arabella whimpered and started to tear up but held it together. "N-no its me its really me. Chris wont amswer is phone. Im in florida with del and jake. Im freaked out and scared. Del and jake just keep screwing. My stomach hurts. Are you guys okay? Please tell me you both are ok." Her words came out at 90 miles an hour. She was scared. It was obvious in her voice. It was also obvious she was barely holding it together. 

more_horiz
”Oh” was all he said when he heard that she hadn’t heard from Chris. He thought back to the fight and how Chris was matched by the sentinel.  Chris was powerful but he didn’t know if he could make it through. ”Where are you in Florida? We are in Georgia right now we might be able to meet up with you. Is Delphi and Jake with you?” he asked.

more_horiz
Arabella gripped the phone tighter and tried to keep from crying. She looked back at the house to make sure there was no movement. Of course there wouldnt be any. They banged all bloody night. She was too pissed off to even speak to them anyway. " Jake and delphi are sleeping off a night of body smashing. We are in Tampa. Are you guys alright? You and Alec?" She sounded bitter when she spoke of del and jake.  She was also worried about her brother and Colt. She gave him the address of the bungalow.

more_horiz
Colton got up and started packing what little of the stuff he was able to grab before they fled the city back into the large empty emt bag he had kept in his truck as he talked to Ari. He wanted to get everyone in a group and figure out what to do. Delphi's body smashing. God darn it you kids are to young to be doing the birds and the bees." Colton said to Ari as he zipped his bag. "We are doing alright. I'm still a bit shacken by everything that happened and we are running low on cigarettes so Alec will prolly have a fit if we don't stop to grab any." he said before he paused and bit his lip. "Are you holding up okay. No one in your state should be puttin' up with this shit." he said over the phone.

more_horiz
Arabella bit her lip. Her end of the phone was silent for a few minutes. When she finally made a noise she sighed heavily. "Ive been having more cramping than the normal amount ive been having. My stomach feels tight too. Claire hasnt rolled or kicked at all since we left new york.She Hasnt moved at all. Im scared Colt. Im scared for me, im scared im gunna loose my baby, im scared im gunna loose all of you. Im scared im gunna loose chris." Her voice was serious and she sounded way beyond her years. She sounded defeated and thier war has only just begun. "Give alec a kiss for me..."

more_horiz
Colton felt uneasy about the silence. Ari was quiet but never this quiet. She finally started to go on about everything that was going on. ”Ahh alright” Colton said as he bit his lip and thought over what he knew about pregnancy. He didn’t want to think about it but the baby could have not made it because of all the stress and Ari’s already frail body.  ”If you can try to take a warm bath, nothing to hot or that might hurt the baby. It sounds like the stress is affecting the baby and your body. If you get any food cravings eat whatever you are craving as long as it’s edible. Don’t be drinking any anti freeze.” he said before he paused as she spoke about Chris. All Colton could see was the cloud of dust from when the sentinel attacked. He didn’t know if Chris made it through. He hoped he did if not Colton would feel like a coward leaving a friend there to die.  ”Everything is going to be fine sugar. We will be down there in a few hours.” he said before he let out a chuckle. ”Oh you know I will.” he said letting out a chuckle. ”And please tell Delphi every little detail about being pregnant. While Jake is a cutie I don’t want to deal with another knocked up teenager.”

more_horiz
She nodded then remembered he couldn't see her nodding over the phone. "W-warm bath. Food. Got it. Jake's mum stocked up the bungalow with food before we arrived. There's plenty for everyone. I think jake his firing up the grill. Im not very hungry but ill try. " Just hearing Colt's voice made her feel better. 

"I dont want to talk to del or jake. Im too mad. Fuck em. " She sounded bitter. "I cant wait to see you both. I love you colt."

more_horiz
ooc: CRASHIN YA THREAD BITCHES!

Alec came out of the bathroom naked and wet from the shower with only a towel on his head. He was smirking at his lover at first until he realized how serious Colton was looking. He also noticed that Colt was packing up again. He himself had a few items of clothing. He contributed his own clothing to the bag and pulled on a pair of boxers. He mouthed to his lover as he did, "Ari? Is she okay? Where are they?" He was happy to hear she was alive.

more_horiz
Colton held on to the phone and listened as Ari kept talking. He got a bit concerned as her tone became bitter. He understood everything was stressful right now but Ari needed friends, even if they did stupid things. He bit his lip as she said she loved him and everything started to set in. The feeling of having another family he was part of even if he was the unsophisticated hick, it was still family and they cared about him. "Love you to ari'bell." he said over the phone before Alec finally got out of the shower and asked him how his sister was doing. "Why don't you ask her. I gotta go take a leak." he said as if it wasn't a big deal as he winked at his boyfriend and tossed the phone over to him.

more_horiz
Ari's demeanour changed when alec picked up the phone. He was goddamn military. He should have done something besides chasing colt around. "I bet you are fucking happy you son of a bitch. You never liked Chris. You must have loved leaving him behind. Well congrats. You dont have to deal with him anymore but now i get to raise my baby alone without her father if she survives!" It was sinking in to her that chris might really be dead. It hurt to the core. Almost as much as the stomach cramps growing the more upset she got. Once she got that all out she felt better and started to cry. "Im sorry.."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum