X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteCowards and Rage (NC17)

more_horiz
Cowards and Rage (NC17) Spewld

Alec read over the letter. Over and over and over. His rage building. He was known for having a major temper. His Family had been the only ones to calm him down. Colton also had the ability to calm him down. Well where were either of them now.

It had only been a couple days since Claire was born. None of them had very much time to bond with the baby. The situation wasn't desirable for any of them but how could she just run away on them like this. Back to London of all places. The assassin that killed Aramis, his family. and their parents was never caught. How dare she. How could she be so stupid.

He stormed into the living room where the others were sleeping and began tearing the house apart. He howled in rage as he knocked things off of shelves and punched the walls.

descriptionCompleteRe: Cowards and Rage (NC17)

more_horiz
Jake was asleep with Delphi on the pull out couch. It was nice to have a baby around. Not many people could say that. At least they knew Bells and the baby were safe and sound. That's all they could ask for.

His semi naked slumber was interrupted by crashing noises and Alec raging like a bull in a china shop. He quickly climbed over Delphi and went after Alec. Whatever was up his ass he wasn't going to let Delphi get hurt over.

" Dude the fuck is your problem!" He attacked Alec, tackling him in a moved he learned playing football in high school. . Alec had weight and skills over him. He crossed his fingers that Alec didn't break his head open.

more_horiz
Alec was ready for Jake. He clotheslined the smaller man hard then kicked him while he was still down. He climbed on top of Jake and started to punch him over and over. Even when the blood gushed from his nose did he not stop. He wasn't mad at Jake, he wasnt even mad at Delphi. He was pure raged mad. They were all supposed to be mad at the MRD, fighting the MRD. Instead they were all lying, abandoning, hurting eachother. What was the use anymore?

He didn't remember exactly when he stopped hitting Jake. He just got off of him at some point and sat against the wall with his face in his hands. He sobbed into his hands. Normally it was his sister that cried. He was in so much pain crying seemed to be the only relief.

more_horiz
Jake knew he was no match for alec. Alec had actually been trained to fight. Jake had been in a few back alley fight fights but he was really only skilled in street fighting. So it came to no surprise to him when he got his ass kicked. 

His face hurt like hell. As far as he could tell his nose was broken, his lip was split in at least two places, and it hurt to breath. Alec stopped hitting him though. Instead he heard the grown man sobbing. 

"You feel better now rocky? Cause im not volunteering for that again. Mind telling me what the fuck is going on?" He rolled painfully to his side and spit out blood. 

more_horiz
Alec cried and moaned like he was in pain. He took the note from his pants pocket and handed it to jake. "She left. She fucking left. She ditched all of us without a single word except the letter. Arabella took Claire back to our home in London. Does she even care about anyone else's feelings. Or her and that baby's safety for that matter. Fuck!" He slammed his hand on the wall behind him. 

more_horiz
Delphi was a very heavy sleeper, it took a lot to wake the small blonde. But all the screaming and what sounded like a piece of meat getting hit with a baseball bat woke her from her sleep, she rubbed her eyes and yawned, Jake wasn't next to her..... She didn't like that.

She was fully awaken by the site of Jake, his face covered in blood and bruises, she let out a high pitched gasp and literally flung out of bed to go check on him, she had on only a pair of panties that had cupcakes on them amd a light pink tank top, but no matter, NO ONE, hurt her man. 

Instrad of lisrening to what Alec had to say she gave a.loud, irritated huff in the brits direction as she stood next to Jake  "Look, I don't know whjo you think you are but-but hurting him is not the answer!" She squeaked as she glared, no matter how hard she tried the blonde was horrible at being terrifying.

more_horiz
The whole situation with the MRD after them along with Ari being pregnant and soon to give birth had put colton on edge like no other. He thought it would be for the best if he left the group till the situation had blown over. He thought he would be able to be okay with everything start a new life but he still felt like an ass leaving everyone behind. He decided to go back and see if everyone was still at Jake's place.

Walking into the house he looked around at the carnage. Broken items littered the floor and holes in the wall were every where to be seen. He took a step forward hearing peoples voices and came upon Alec standing over Jake. "What the fuck is going on?!" he shouted in surprise and disgust as he ran over to Jake seeing how bad his injuries were. "What the hell Alec?" he said looking up at Alec as he put a hand on Jake's chest.

more_horiz
Alec looked at delphi like she was speaking another language. Could she not recognize the pain he was in? He was supposed to be a member of the queen's mounted patrol. Granted he had been injured on duty. His scarred leg was evidence of that. 

He rubbed his leg. Thinking about everything pissed him off again. He yelled and hit the wall behind him again until colton walked in. He stopped and stared at him like he had lost his mind. "Fuck me....I've lost my bloody mind."

more_horiz
Jake wasnt sure which hurt worse. That Bells and the baby were gone or his face. It was a close race in his book. He wasn't going to steal the baby or anything but it was nice having her around. 

He rolled onto his side and spit out a tooth. "He hits like a girl. I'm fine. Just let me relax here for a bit. What do you mean alec, what do you mean they are gone?"

more_horiz
Colton looked over at Alec with concern apparent in his eyes. So much for everything calming down. it seemed this group of people were always getting themselves into worse situations. "No you aren't going crazy I'm back Alec. But you need to tell me what the hell is going on. Who is gone? Where did they go?" he asked.

more_horiz
Alec shoved the wadded up note from Ari to colt. He looked defeated and broken. It felt as bad as when he almost lost the use of his leg. Colton had seen the atrophied remains of the muscle in his thigh but he hadn't been there through the hell to recovery. 

"I'll decide if you are real or not. What is real, is Arabella had Claire a couple days ago while you were gone. It was fucked up. We could have used you. Claire was so small. So freaking perfect." He choked up and forced his phone into his lover's hand. The background picture was Alec holding a sleeping brown haired baby. "A soon as she was born Ari refused to hold her or look at her. She just stopped talking altogether. The first couple days she refused to eat. I got her to eat yesterday. I thought she was getting better. But i found this note. She took the baby and went back to London."

more_horiz
Delphi was a little more than overwhelmed, Jake was bleeding on the floor, Colton came back, and Alec was hysterical, not to mention Arabella and Claire had both left. She felt like their was a weight sitting on her chest, she didn't want to panic and be a bother to anyone, she didn't mean to be insensitive to Alec, but she preferred Jake in one piece. she went over and sat by Jake and tried not to look at him, she wasn't a big fan of blood but she felt better if she was closer to him. her baby blues were focused on the floor and in a soft voice she said "Alec, I'm so sorry, I never meant to sound like a... bitch but, we all are upset about this...."

more_horiz
Colton felt the phone being thrusted into his hand and he looked down at the screen and a small smile came to his face. Alec looked likea  proud uncle in the picture and he couldn't help but picture him holding a child of theirs if they ever got that far into all of this. However his smile faded when Alec talked about Ari running off with the baby. "Well shit." he said rising from his knees and walking away rubbing the temples of his forehead as he let out a sigh. "I hope it is just the baby blues but it could be signs of postpartum depression and people that have that and don't get help end up doing horrible things." he said trying not to get into any descriptions unless he was prodded. After all who wanted to hear about mothers committing suicide or drowning their children.

more_horiz
Alec rubbed the painful part of his leg. Now that the Adrenalin was dying off he was starting to feel pain again. In his hands and in his leg. He looked over at jake and felt a pang of guilt. However for being a mere mortal he had managed to whoop the young man's ass. He was sure the young man deserved it somewhere along the line but maybe he wasnt the one to give the punishment.

"Look at us. We are supposed to be a team. Helping eachother survive. We are only falling apart out here. Chris, Ari, even you Colt. When shit gets tough we run like startled livestock."  He looked dangerously close to just letting everything go. "There is something we can do. If you all dont want to go with me i'll understand. We can do what she did and take the jet to London. She's my family. I won't leave her alone."

more_horiz
Jake gave Delphi's leg a reassuring pat. He knew she was worried about him but he really was fine. He'd honestly had worse. He would be sore for a few days but that was about it.

He sat up and tried to get up. It hurt like hell. Most likely a cracked rib. He sucked it up though and found a seat on one of the kitchen chairs. " We both know that's only part of the problem colt. You and i both saw the pain way before Claire was born. She was a ticking emotional timebomb. You give someone your heart and soul and you don't just skip away from it when they are 6 feet under. We have tiptoed around it but here it is. I'll say it. Christopher is dead. She knew it and we knew it. Shes a kid and shes dealing with it accordingly. So instead of being pissed at her maybe we can try helping her?" He knew only too well what Bells was going through.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum