X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteAm I Loosing You? ( pg13)

more_horiz
Loika woke up early on a Saturday. She had the opening shift with Natasha. She dressed in her work outfit and started to walk out the door of her room when she stopped. She scribbled a quick note on a piece of paper. She made an annoyed grunt as she bent over. The tight diner waitress uniform was uncomfortable.

On her way out she stuck the note to Peter's door. It read: Peter, please dont be angry lets just talk things out. Im scared too. Love Loika. She taped it to his door and went to work.

Work was long. There was a Bachellor party that stopped at the diner to eat some food. Her ass had been grabbed multiple times. A customer didnt like the way their dinner was cooked so they stiffed her on tips and lady's baby had also thrown up on her. She came home and changed into a warm outfit .

After she changed she went down to the lakeside and sat on a log. Peter hadnt left a note or anything at her room so he probably didnt want to talk. She felt along. She looked down at her bump, tears running down her cheeks and still managed a smile. " Dont worry Im not upset with you. Its gunna be okay. Mommy just feels alone and a little scared right now. But dont worry you will be just fine." She watched the waves roll in and out. It was barely cold. She had a black coat on but with her body heat she didnt feel the cold much. She simply sat there thinking.

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Am I Loosing You? ( pg13)

more_horiz
"Peter, please don't be angry lets just talk things out. I'm scared too. Love Loika." Peter read the note which was left in his door. It was from Loika. Peter sighted, he wanted to run as fast as he could as far as he could away from the baby. But he knew it wasn't going to happen. Andrews will find him and he will be in trouble. Besides, Peter needed to protect the baby from everyone who aims at harming it.

He crumbled the note as he looked down at the ground. She failed to mention where she was going to be, so he decided to go down to lake first. There she was sitting on a huge log. It wasn't the kind of environment he imagined as he walked down. Peter wasn't happy about the baby. He wasn't ready to have that kind of responsibility dumped on his shoulders yet.

Peter took a seat next to Loika and wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he put his head on the other one. "I am not ready to be a father yet." he muttered softly as he looked at the water on shore come and go.

more_horiz
Loika was sitting there sobbing. Her eyes red from crying and her cheeks a little pink from the cool breeze on her wet cheeks. " I-im not ready either. I-im not a m-mommy. I should n-never be one. b-but I dont unders-stand why you are so upset with m-me. I didnt do it alone."

She was trying to talk but crying and talking is a tad difficult when you are worked up. " I love you so m-much and Im afraid Im l-losing you. I mean what will you n-not stay with me if I keep it? Is that what you want? you will only s-stay with me if I get rid of it?" As soon off the words were out of her mouth she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen and her head at the same time. She gritted her teeth but a small sound that was barely a whimper still escaped.

more_horiz
Peter raised his head, as he looked at Loika. "I wasn't upset with you, I was just shocked as much as you were. I said things out of impulse. I didn't mean any of it." said Peter, as he wiped Loika's tears. "You are not losing me, and you never will." Peter tried to sound sincere and meaningful in his chosen words. But sometimes he wondered what if he breaks those words when baby is born. "But it's as much of my fault, so I will stay to watch the kid grow up. I promise." said Peter. He did really mean that, and no matte what he'll keep his word of honor.

more_horiz
" Im scared Peter. Im really scared. Im not anyone's mom. I dont know how to be. Im already hunted enough now. How am i going to give something like this the attention and love and happy life it deserves. I mean....i dont even know if her father loves me." She practically whispered. For whatever reason she had lately been referring to it as a her. She wasnt sure why it just seemed right. She would know at some point though. She looked up at him. She was surprised he had wiped the tears away. She was beginning to wonder if he had cared for her at all till this point.

" You... if you're serious...Pete" She reached up slowly and stroked his cheek gently." The drugs... the drinking. It has to stop."

more_horiz
Peter looked at Loika. She was so right about the drugs and drinking. First of all, he was underage and was breaking the law of state of New York and the United States. Second of all, it was going to destroy him sooner or later and Peter knew that as well, but he only lived in a moment then. He sniffled his nose and closed his eyes. "Starting today, no more illegal stuff." he said as he opened his eyes. Peter didn't want his baby to have an alcoholic and druggie for a father. He'll clean up before the baby is born and Loika gets ticked off even more about his appearance. "So, what are you going to name that fur ball when its born?" asked Peter.

more_horiz
Loika felt a little bit better. Peter's words actually sounded sincere. She was still worried about how she was going to take care of a baby. She knew nothing about babies. She couldnt help it but let out a small giggle when he called the baby a furball. " We dont even know if it will be a mutant. It could be born human. I certainly hope she doesn't get my powers..." She sighed.

" Sorry.... I keep referring to it as a she. It just feels... right. I dont know how to explain it. I like Mackenzie Brooke for a girl. If you dont like it... we can always talk about it. I dont have a name for a boy. Either way.... I want them to take your last name. If Stryker comes after me again... I dont want him knowing i have a child. Its safer if they take your last name."

She subtly slid her hand along the smooth log until it met Peter's hand. She lightly placed her hand on his, hoping he was okay with it.

more_horiz
"Oh no, no," said Peter abruptly. "Mackenzie sounds like a strong feminine name. It'll suit her...if indeed its a girl. If it's a boy, we'll name him Bruce Wayne." chuckled Peter. He loved comics and Batman was his favorite superhero, so if he had a boy then it would be good too. But time would show what kind of cards they have been dealt. "Just kidding. I think I will leave naming kids to you. It's too much thinking for me, besides I stink at coming up with names for anyone...let alone babies."

"I also hope she doesn't get my powers. It will be impossible to catch the kid. To the baby it will be fun to disappear away from us." He felt Loika's hand touch his and he gladly accepted it. "I am sorry, if I am not around as much as you'd like me to. I went down to post-office yesterday to get a job, and they said they didn't have any open positions. I guess I could look into somewhere."

more_horiz
Loika was watching the water and the way it gently rolled up to the shore. " The last time I talked to you was in Jason's office. You were so mad. Mad at me I assumed. Its been killing me thinking you were mad at me. Since he was okay with her touch, she scooted closer and laid her head on his shoulder." Its alright... Im getting extra shifts at the diner for now. You might try there if you want. Today was rough. A bachelor party came in and my butt was grabbed like a million times. I got stiffed on tips, and a lady's baby spit up on me. My feet are killing me."

more_horiz
"I am sorry if I gave you that impression. Like I said, I was shocked. It's not everyday, you hear news about your girlfriend being pregnant. But it's alright, we survived that mission in Peru, and we'll survive this. I just hope I won't go back to my old ways." said Peter as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, when she laid her head on Peter. "Loika, I know we are going to have a baby and all, but don't be stressing yourself out at that place. Besides, you need to rest as much as possible and eat one of those shakes or whatever it is pregnant ladies drink these days. I'll try at Mel's Diner just too keep an eye on you and those bastards that have no self control over their old hormones."

more_horiz
" Peru seems like a lifetime ago. When did I start feeling so old? " Her heart hurt a little at the pain of remembering the Peru mission... Neal. She shivered shook it off. " I'll try to help you to stop doing all that stuff. It isn't good for you Peter. Baby or not I dont want to loose you.

Loika laughed and wiped the last of the stray tears off of her cheeks with her coatsleeve. " I have no idea what pregnant women are supposed to eat. All I know is... I cant stand the smell of meat anymore. I can actually eat human food." The thought still shocked her a little. " Eh, I can handle those guys at the diner. They are just stupid humans who dont realize I have more power than they can imagine." She turned her head enough so that she could give his cheek a little kiss then nuzzle her nose into his neck. " You're cold. Do you wanna go back to the house?"

more_horiz
Sudden memories of his began to surface on top, like a dead body after being thrown into the water. It seemed so long ago, Peter met Loika. The very first day when she came to Xavier's as a broken person, with broken life. For some reason, Peter began to have admiring thoughts about Professor Andrews. He liked him for being a straight forward man and accepting anyone who isn't like him or everyone else.

Peter hugged her tighter and then moved his arm on her back as he patted Loika like a dog. "It does, doesn't?" he asked looking into the water. It was getting dusky and he had to go back inside before it got too cold and they froze.

"Yeah. let's get inside. It supposed to get really cold tonight." said Peter, still moving his arm gently. "Stupid or not stupid humans, I won't let them disrespect you like that. You are with a child Loika, you can't be fighting with anyone...not now," said Peter.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum