X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteWe Meet Again (PG-13)

more_horiz
Bruce was going to relax and take some stress out of him, by walking. He wanted to be alone without any noise other than natural sounds of nature. As he walked around he could tell the woods were filled with life, because it was obvious to see that. He soon came up with a perfect spot. He sat down and began to play with grass. Pulling it out of the grounds.

descriptionCompleteRe: We Meet Again (PG-13)

more_horiz
Kahlan flew around the X-Men property, looking for a good spot to land. Her plan wasn't to infiltrate the mansion, but was rather to recruit. She had just a perfect candidate in mind. Bruce Logan. Ever since she learned his weakness about his love for animals, he was weak. But it might server in their favor if she plays the cards right.

She circled the wooden area and landed two feet away from Bruce. Hoping, she walked up to Bruce. After seeing him bored she turned back to herself. Knowing that he would jump in fright. She raised her hand up in a air and said, "l am not here to harm you, Bruce. I just want to talk."

more_horiz
Bruce jumped up in fright as he saw her turn from a bird to a human. Instantly, a memory of him being tricked flooded inside his head. He wanted to forget it, so badly just not to be reminded it of it. He looked at Kahlan. "Like hell you are," he said as he stepped back. His hands partially turning to mist, yet his body was still intact.

As much as he didn't like her. He wanted to hear what she had to say. Not that she had anything nice to say about X-Men. "What do you want?!" he asked in a forced voice.

more_horiz
Kahlan walked up slightly to him. "Like I said, I just came to talk to you." she said. Kahlan could sense little uneasiness about him and his whole body. Maybe it was the fact that she wanted to kill him and just put him out of his misery. But she needed him, she wanted to recruit him to Brotherhood. But something told her that he was too proud of himself and it wouldn't work, but she could only try. "So, Bruce," she said as she began to circle around him, watching him carefully. "You know that powers of yours...it could get you out of sticky situation..."

more_horiz
Bruce remain his posture as Kahlan circled him. "Get to the point." he said, watching her. He didn't know what she was up to, but something in his gut told him, don't trust her. Bruce ignored his gut and buried it deep inside of him. At the most darkest place of his conscious. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but for some reason he had an uneasy feeling. One that he couldn't bury so fast. "What about my powers?" he asked, in a tone that suggested he didn't like her. Which he didn't.

more_horiz
Kahlan stopped circling him. She wasn't very interested in hurrying things up, no one was going to see them. Plus, no one knows that she was here. "Well, with your powers, you could do very well with us." she said. "So, I am proposing a spot in Brotherhood." It sounded so much different coming from her. Kahlan wasn't a great saleswomen but when time called she could be very persuasive. "Before you decline my offer, listen to this. With us, you won't have to follow any rules," she cocked her head. "With brotherhood we can rule the New York, it won't be hard. Plus, why would you need friend's when they don't even care about you. Take that silly and ignorant girl Yoshabel, what has she done to make you feel home here, other than make you feel like crap." said Kahlan. "Don't rush, just take your time. I wouldn't want to change your mind so fast."

more_horiz
Bruce sighted with disbelief. After that little stunt she pulled off, when she tricked him and made him look like an fool. "Do you honestly expect me to follow you, and join Brotherhood." said Bruce. "You are a fool for coming here, if anyone sees you. You will be killed, of that I am certain. If it wasn't for Professor last time, you'd be lying in a ground right now. So, take your stupid brotherhood somewhere else, I am not interested." said Bruce, as he turned to walk away.

more_horiz
Kahlan turned to a lion and roared at him as he was walking away. It made him jump back. She turned back to her human form. "Listen to me, this place, this Institute if you will, it has nothing to offer to you. You are able to control your powers just fine. Join us and we will grant you everlasting powers over humans." she said as she looked at him and then down at the ground. "Think about it, this place has all this rules and regulations, but Brotherhood doesn't."

more_horiz
Bruce looked at her and frowned. "Yeah, well I like it here. It might have all this rules and stuff, but at least I fit in here. I have friends here," he smirked. "I wish I could say the same for you. You always have to watch your backs, for an unexpected attacks. Kahlan, you don't belong with Brotherhood. You are too smart for that." he tried to reason with her. "Your family loves you and you have to see that, your so called 'friends' aren't going to watch out for you when there is an attack. Think, who has more chance of survival. A person with friends or just you, who is all alone."

more_horiz
Kahlan growled at Bruce. "Don't mention my family you know nothing about it!" she said, looking down at the ground. She hated her family it was never what she wanted. Family was supposed to share everything with you, but in Kahlan's case her family left her because they found out she was a mutant. What kind of parents would do that? Abandon their own child because she was different. A scene of her leaving played in her mind, and she shook her head to dissmis it. Turnign back to herself she looked at him. "You leave me no choice Bruce." said Kahlan quietly,

Unexpectadly she turned to a cheetah and jumped on Bruce, pinning him down to the ground. She growl at his face. Turning back to a human, she was sitting on top of Bruce. "Join us, por I will rip your throat to pieces." she said with an evil look in her face.

more_horiz
Bruce landed on a ground with a THUMP. He looked at her bewildered, Bruce couldn't believe she would reserve to such a measures. "You wish you could," he smirked as he turned to fog and slipped under her weight. Materializing behind her, he punched her to the face.

"I don't care what your family did to you, here you will have a chance at normal life." he was breathing hard. "No one will judge you because of your past." he shook his head as he explained to Kahlan. "You deserve better than this." he said, feeling regret for punching her. But she was asking for it.

more_horiz
Kahlan massaged her throbbed area, where Bruce has punched her. Out of anger, she turned to a lion and pounced on him. Once again, he was pinned to the ground, except this time she had her lion claws sticking tight against Bruce's throat. She turned to her human self, "Don't try my patience." she growled as she stood up. "If your definition of normal life is being on look out for your life constantly, then I don't want any part of it."

Moving back from Bruce she looked at her nails. "I have wasted enough time on you, are you going to join us or not. But know this, if you join us...you'll be unstoppable just like all of us." she said, raising her eyebrows at Bruce.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum