X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteBathroom (NC-17 for obvious reasons)

more_horiz
Emily entered her bathroom with her fresh clothes, towels, and wash rags. Shedding her ditry shirt and bra she looked at her reflection and sighed sadly.

"The scars look worse than ever..." she said to herself. Turning so her back was to the mirror, she tilted her head and found the scars on her back were just as bad as if the injuries were fresh. An "X" shaped scar took up most of the room on her back but was not the only one. Some were very deep while others were just deep. The memories flooded Emily's mind and caused her to scream in pain at the images of horror she had experienced. The scream was at a higher pitch than the one from the day before and the mirror shattered also causing the estate to tremble violently.

"STOP!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

descriptionCompleteRe: Bathroom (NC-17 for obvious reasons)

more_horiz
Yoshabel tried to open the door but found it locked!

"Emily!! Emily can you hear me?! Open the door!!" when all that answered her was more screaming, Yoshabel kicked the door open and found Emily on the floor holding her head; also shirtless and braless!

"EMILY!! WHAT IS IT?!" she cried and knelt next to her fallen friend.

more_horiz
When Jeff was heading to downstars to get ready he hear something. Jeff thought to himself" Oh No Emily what happen. Jeff ran to Emily's Bathroom. Jeff Hate himself he never saw does that. Jeff saw Emily Faint once more. Jeff Saw his Light Blue Tee and took it out to show out his Scars in the back and the left arm. Jeff saw Emily's Childhood friend and said" Yoshabel Give this tee to Emily she need it more then me. As Jeff Cover his eves with his left hand and his right hand give Yoshabel his light blue tee to her.

more_horiz
"NO!! AAAHHH!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" she screamed and tried to crawl away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!! i WON'T DO ANYTHING FURTHER FOR YOU! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!"

more_horiz
"Emily, no one's trying to make you do anything! We just want to help!!" since she was obviously not getting through to her, Yoshabel turned to Jeff, "Quickly get the Professor before Emily does something to herself or someone else!!"

more_horiz
You got it. Jeff Ran downstars and jump the ralling to get there quick and head to to the office.

Jeff said to himself" What going on with Emily i don't know i want to help you the best my snowbunny i see i will help you my friend.

more_horiz
Yoshabel laid a hand on Emily's shoulder and gently moved her so she was on her side so she could get a look at her friend's scars. What she saw horrified her! A giant "X" was carved into her back and various other sized scars were plastered all across her back, "Oh Emily... What has the world done to you?" she whispered. Carefully, Yoshabel placed a warm hand on the center of Emily's back which seemed to calm because she ceased screaming and turned, looking her right in the eyes.

"Emily...?" she asked while wrapping her arms around her friend and craddling her to her chest.

more_horiz
"Yo... Yoshabel..." Emily whispered and winced, "Help me... They won't give up... Not until I'm dead... Please help me..." then she lost consciousness.

more_horiz
Yoshabel carefully put a sports bra on Emily, picked her up bridal style and carried her to the med bay.

"Hang on, Emily." she whispered.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum