X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteDon't Mess With The Dead, They're Angry. - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Isabella knew just how hard it was to live on your own.When all you've got is mutant powers to do nothing with them. She could rob a bank, destroy anything she wanted, and most of all...she could start a war with an army of undead soldiers. It was all at her finger tips. Isabella summoned three dead Roman soldiers from the grave and took sword of one of them. Then, she destroyed him into rubble. She didn't need him anymore.

Flicking the sword Isabella just borrowed, she got ready to fight. She had quiet the hand in swordsmanship. Since her break out from the mental institution, Isabella knew how to handle a sword and use it. But why fight when you can order dead to do your dirty job for you? It was very rare when Isabella fought with a sword. But when she did, one would not survive her wrath.

descriptionCompleteRe: Don't Mess With The Dead, They're Angry. - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Eve was walking down a path of District x.She was alone,with nothing to do,so a walk would be a great idea.At least that's what she thought as she made her way down.In some meters,she spotted another girl.Sh raised and eyebrow and bid behind a nearby wall,following every movement she made.She hadn't seen her around before so she was curious.

The girl draw some people out of the ground and Eve was about to puke.That smell was the worst thing ever.How could she put up with that?She made a weird face,and wrinkled her nose.The thing that got her attention was when the girl grabbed the sword,and destroyed the dead soldier.

She made he say towards the girl,just to see who she was.She knew that she was mutant,but which side was she on?

more_horiz
Just as Isabella was going to start her sword training some girl showed up. It was not a goddamn show for any by stander. She ignored looked at her from the corner of her eye and faced the skeletons. She flicked her sword again and took defensive position, spreading her legs slightly. Then, she commanded them to run at her. So they did. But before they could swing at her or worse, they all fell to the ground in piles of bones.

Isabella turned to a girl. "Can I help you with something," she said slighly agitated. She couldn't practice when someone is starring at her constantly. Who was this lady anyways. "If you are from child services, you can go. I am not interested...and if you won't go, my friends will make you." she said sternly.

more_horiz
Eve couldn't help but smirk at the girl's words.She had an attitude."Wanna bet?",Eve asked smirking at the girl while creating a flame in her hand.She walked over to her,and blew into her hand,making the flame disappear."Don't mess with people better than you."

Eve knew she had crossed a line and waited for a response.The girl would probably bring her dead army back to life to fight her off.Sh didn't mind setting some bones on fire.She had missed using her powers.

more_horiz
Isabella was pushed to the brink of her patience. She usually waited for something to happen before she reacted, but this person...this...whatever she was...crossed a line now. Isabella knew that this sassy biyatch wanted her to bring her army back. But, Isabella had a better idea. Mutant with fire abilities. Who cared? It was nothing more but a parlor trick.

Suddenly, hundred and thousands of birds, especially falcons took a seat on all of the available trees and buildings around them. There were more coming, because the clouds were darker then usually and it wasn't rain clouds. It was don't-mess-with-the-dead clouds.

"One word from me and these nice birdies will be all over you. You sure you still want to mess with me and my friends." said Isabella referring to her soldiers and undead in general.

more_horiz
Eve couldn't help but smirk.The girl had a nerve and she liked that,but it would take her nowhere.She made a flame re-appear in her hand,and with her other one she slowly opened her bottle of gasoline."Guess Dinner will be served earlier..",she said and then looked straight at this powerful girl."Bring.It.On.",she said before going in a defense stance.

She looked around to see where the first movement would come from.Maybe under her?She was glad that she thought about that sooner,before she ran and jumped onto a trash can.At least the living...dead..won't be able to catch her that easily.

more_horiz
Isabella looked at her and frowned. The birds weren't worth the challenge. Isabella wasn't going to sacrifice them just to make a point. The birds suddenly dispersed and only one falcon remained, it flew and landed on Isabella's shoulder. Skeletons have now rose up from the ground. "You either underestimate me, or you overestimate yourself," said Isabella as she grabbed a sword from the nearest Spartan warrior.

"If I were you, I'd walk away." thirty skeletons from civil war appeared behind the girl. "Because if you think you can dodge bullets, you should think again..." another thirty skeletons from World War II appeared to her left, pointing their guns at her. "You see, I don't care what you do, but if you think you can just show up and boss me around, well...it ain't going to happen." said Isabella as forty American soldiers from Iraq war appeared now. Completely cutting off the girl from Isabella and putting some distance between them two.

"So, you still want to fight?" she asked, cocking her head to the left.

more_horiz
Eve smirked as she saw the girl call out the dead.She laughed and jumped down from the trash can,landing perfectly on her feet.She made the flame go away and closed her gasoline bottle,putting in into her bottle case on her hip.She slowly made her way towards the girl,looking as the soldiers were ready to shoot her.

As soon as she reached the girl,she offered her hand nodding approvingly."It's good to meet another Brotherhood member.You're great.",she said and smiled her mean smile.She like her,and together they could make Brotherhood the most powerful place for Mutants."Welcome to the family.",she said and looked around."You know..could you make them die again?Living dead people give me the creeps.",she said laughing.

more_horiz
Isabella looked at the girl and then at her army of undead. She was congratulating her? What was this, some sort of a test? Isabella relaxed a bit, "Next time, just tell me straight forward," said Isabella as she watched every soldier crumble down in a dusty pile of bones. Then, they all vanished. Isabella patted a falcon sitting on her shoulder. Turning back to the girl, Isabella looked at her with little rudeness. "Brotherhood?" she asked. "Listen, I don't know what you are talking about, but I am not up for recruitment. Hell, I am not even interested in anything you have to say--I am outta here." said Isabella as she destroyed her sword and it disappeared.

She wasn't going to shake the girl's hand. Trust issues. The last time Isabella trusted someone, they shoved her into psychiatric ward where she lived in a straight jacket for two years. It wasn't fun. "I don't know and frankly, I don't care what Brotherhood is...just take your bottle of booze and be on your way...'cuz I am." after saying, Isabella began to walk away.

more_horiz
Eve laughed and shook her head.Seemed like the girl hadn't heard of the most powerful of Mutants.She stood there watching her walk away not caring what she had to say,but she wouldn't give up that easily.Not when she needed her in her team."Just wait a second.Let me explain and then if you don't like it,you can walk away and never talk to me again."

Eve hoped that the girl would at least listen to her before saying no to her offer.She was too powerful and Eve couldn't risk letting her being taken by the X-Men.She had faith and knew that when she heard the whole story,she would accept.Hopefully.

more_horiz
Isabella stopped and looked at the girl again. "Please, do enlighten me. Because I am just dying to know what Brotherhood is." said Isabella sarcastically. She would hear her out. But it sounded to Isabella like they needed her to do some evil around the place. She'd be glad to...only for her own personal reason. Not to be used.

"So, who runs this Brotherhood thing....or am I just being used like I was in--never mind. Just tell me already." She wanted a place to belong but didn't know if Brotherhood would be the place for her. Maybe she would be a free person. Not have to follow anyone and not even have to listen to nobody.

more_horiz
Eve smiled as the girl agreed to listen to her.She had to find a way to explain and persuade her into joining the Brotherhood."We aren't being used.We are free to do whatever we want,whenever we want.We are the most powerful of all.",she said.

She started walking around her slowly.She hoped that her reasons would make her more interested in the Brotherhood Family."Other Mutants known as X-Men,are against us.We fight for them all the time,but there are exceptions.Exceptions due to love,",she said and rolled her eyes,"Or due to common problems,such as the newly voted Martial Law."

more_horiz
Isabella scoffed, which sounded more like a pig snored imitation. "Exceptions due to love?" asked Isabella. "Love has no place in this world. You don't seem to be the kind of a person who loves another. I mean, just few short minutes ago, you wanted to fry me alive."

A thought of being a powerful supreme being would only reinforce her memories. Ever since her parents dumped her in the psychiatric hospital, Isabella killed that same thing called Love. The word meant hatred to her, for everything and everyone. If it wasn't for the dammed parents of hers. She would have never been in the hospital for two years straight.

"Alright, I'll join. But if anyone in this so-called Brotherhood organization thinks about taking control of my life, I will not be happy. And trust me, it ain't pretty when I am not happy." said Isabella. Even thought she was only fifteen, she would not afraid to stand up for herself.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum