X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteThe wolf is Mad! Pg-13,R

more_horiz
Jeff Walk downstars and saw the Tv in the First floor living room loading with the metting, And the pres say" the Us is going into Law. He Got piss and said" YOU PEOPLES DON'T KNOW THAT WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS, WE TRY TO HELP, BUT NO YOU THINK WE ARE MONSTERS THAT KILL PEOPLES. With that Anger he turn into the werewolf and Thown the tv into the wall, and carry the Couch and thown it to the wall. The Wolf said" NO!, WE WEREWOLFS TRY TO HELP YOU, LONG TIME AGO THE WORLD MOST DEADLY MUTANT CAME OUT FROM HIDING AND YOU CALL ON US TO HELP!."
The Wolf is Piss to a point that noone going to calm down. He Pick up the living room table and thown it to the Office of the headmaster Jason, He Thought" Oh Shit I going to kill him"

descriptionCompleteRe: The wolf is Mad! Pg-13,R

more_horiz
Loika came in through the front door tired from work. She was tired, wanted a bath, and desperately needed something to eat. she jumped when she heard a crashing sound.She dropped her backpack and hit the deck as Jeff threw a piece of furniture that barely missed her. Jeff was heading for Jason`s office. She jumped to her feet, though a bit awkwardly because of her small baby bump. She jumped in Jeff´s path and put her hands on his chest to stop him. "Jeff stop you dont wanna do this!"

more_horiz
The Wolf see Loika and said" I need to do this myself, He grab the tabletop and said to Loika" don't you see, We are in marior law becouse of us we try to help peoples out, but they treat us like monsters don't you understand my life is mess up, a brotherhood kill my dad, some one have my mom, now this, i can't do this anymore. He Thown the tabletop at the door. The Wolf Look at Loika and Howl to the school. He Stand and look at Loika and Said" What going on with us?"

more_horiz
Loika was scared. In her current state she couldnt shift. She hoped despirately someone would come and help with Jeff before he destroyed the school and her. She dodged the table but just barely. " Jeff you have to stop! You are going to hurt me and you dont want to do that!" She tried to reason with him. Calming him was the only way to keep the werewolf away.

more_horiz
The wolf know he won't hurt no one from his pack, he never did not even to his sister loika or abby. He Went to his happy place, The wolf's black fur went down into his human tone. His rip jeans came back into shorts. the wolf's anger change into Jeff's sadness and the look from her sister tell the story. He said to his sister" I didn't mean you to get hurt, i got mad about basting us, i didn't know what happen next, sister i didn't mean to hurt you."
He hug his sister and said" I make sure that next time it won't happen"

more_horiz
Loika let out a sigh of relief. Her heart had been pounding hard out of fear which was making her stomach feel tight and hurt a bit. she hugged jeff back gently and spoke soothingly to him as she patted his back. " Its alright jeff. Just keep calm and take deep breaths okay? I know you dont wanna hurt anyone."

more_horiz
Jeff begin to cry on his sister" It was my failt, i thought i have it under wrap but it just broke it and went on a rage braker, i allmost hurt you and you going to have a baby. Jeff look at his sister, tears and said to his sister" Sister if you need anything from me, i will be here for you, this change was telling that the full moon it is near and the full moon i can't hold the wolf back, Sister when the baby is born lock her in your room please, the wolf will go after anyone.
Jeff look at himself and said"Let us hope the full moon will go slow"

more_horiz
Loika patted Jeff soothingly on the back to keep calming him. She took off her apron from work and used it to dry his tears. It was the best she had. " Jeff dont worry you didnt hurt me. You actually did really well. You stopped yourself before you hurt me. Your hard work is paying off. Im proud of you. You are starting to be able to control the wolf. As soon as i am able to, i promise we will hunt together."

more_horiz
Jeff said to his sister" I don't know about that, I might have to find a way to calm down, and not let me have a *Rage Braker* Like this ever. He look at himself and said" Let hope the school have some one with anger therical becouse i have fell that i need it oh so much. He went back hugging his sister and said" Loika, The full moon is coming, and i won't be able to hold back, lock your self in your room please, i am asking you."

more_horiz
" Jeff im not leaving you alone if you go werewolf and you cant control yourself. You did so well controlling yourself today. I believe you can do it again." She patted him on the back gently. She felt bad because she smelled like the diner and it couldnt be smelling all that awesome at the moment. " You gunna be okay bro?"

more_horiz
Jeff said to his sister" I know, But i am talking about a full moon a werewolf number ONE Monster!, it force you to change into the werewolf, i won't be able to hold back, and to top it all up, the wolf's Powers get powerfull during a full moon and with his bloodlust coming The school have to lock themself in there room, even you my sister abby and my girlfriend emily from safeing. He said to his sister" Look i love you, but a full moon is deally to me so please just do what i say please?"

more_horiz
Loika crossed her arms across her chest and looked stubborn. " Jeff. Im NOT leaving you alone. I cant leave you alone to deal with it and i cant leave you alone because what if you got out and hurt a human." She shook her head. She was stubborn and she wasnt going to change her mind.

more_horiz
Jeff said".....Fine you going to help me, I can't said it going to be easy to do but if you can ask Peter to meet me in the basement so the both of us can build a cage so at least until the full moon has pass. His sister did bring up a good point about hurting a human, but his sister is stubborn to the point that he have to help him with his wolf thing. He said to his Sister" Good, now all I need is my stepbrother to call me that he is here, Luke to come to help me and your boyfriend peter to help.

He said to his sister" What you going to do is, if I brake out from the cage, I want each and every one to you to do your best to keep me here in the school if by ending my life have to happen you need to do it, that is why I thought if that have to happen, I wish you or peter to kill me", Do not let Emily see me in my wolf form in the full moon"

more_horiz
Loika let out a startled yelp. " JEFF im not going to kill you! Never! even if you went evil and joined the brotherhood. I never could kill you. We will try our best to keep you in the school. Peter is pretty busy trying to find a job right now though..." She picked up her backpack she had dropped by the door.

more_horiz
He stand and said to his sister" Sure, i will let you, if you can ask Peter when he come from job hunting to meet me in the basement so the both of us can build a cage so at least until the full moon has pass. He look at his rip jeans and said" Well if you need me i will go to the basement and start on the base of the shock cage. He rush to the basement until he run to the wall and hit himself in the hurting ribs. He limp to the basement to start."

OOC( You want to end it?)

more_horiz
OOC: yep ended

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum