X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteMaking the cage(PG-13)

more_horiz
Jeff Found the basement. Jeff said to himself" Mhh This will be a good place to build my cage and change under the full moon. Jeff Drew out the Plans for the cage. Jeff said to himself" Who can help me to make this cage?." He have lay out the blueprints once more and said" Well it going to look like a chamber but with Sliver holding bars on my arms and legs and a tazzer just in case i leave the cage."

He lay out all the parts he need all he need is help.

descriptionCompleteRe: Making the cage(PG-13)

more_horiz
Loika wandered in with a couple cups of coffee. She was dressed in comfortable sweatpants and a tshirt with a hoodie. She held out one of the cups for jeff and looked around the room at all of the parts. " Peter is job hunting and I have the day off. Do you want some help? I dont know much about this stuff but I can try?" She looked curiously as some of the silver.

more_horiz
He saw his sister hand him a cup of joe and said" Thank you sister, Um sure you can help me. The plan is to make a single size chamber, just like a caputer unit and that will be powerfull to stop the wolf from braking out. I mark out the size for the chamber, all i need to is to build it and test is out to make sure it is ready for the full moon.
He ask Sister" well then let get to work then". He starting to build the base of the chamber

more_horiz
Loika wasnt sure about most of what Jeff was talking about but she believed he knew what she was doing. She handed him tools when he asked for them but she wasnt very good with other stuff. She handed him a tool and took another sip of her coffee. " Jeff... what did you mean by testing the chamber?" She hadnt thought about it until just then. Was he going to make himself go wolf on purpose?

more_horiz
After Jeff was done with the bottem of the cage with metal holding, and The glass cover dome that lock in place, He saw his sister handing him one of two tazzer and said "Thank you sister". He Jump to the first metal holding and hook up the tazzer but in hidden and the same thing with the last one. He said to his sister"Ok now the only thing is to do now is, To lock in with bars with i have cover with my own herb bleads that can slow the wolf's speed now to a 4.5%"

He placing the bars on the glass dom and turn the lights and the powers of the Chamber online and said to his sister" Well how you like it?" The Chamber look like the one that Dr.Bruce Banner Use to take out the hulk.

more_horiz
Loika stretched and checked out the cage. It didnt look to bad. She picked up their coffee cups. " It looks good... not to bad bro. But you avoided my question. What do you mean you need to test it? You arent going wolf on purpose are you?" She looked from the cage to Jeff with a worried expression. It had been fun putting the cage together with him, even though she didnt know a thing about electronics whatsoever.

more_horiz
Jeff sign and said to his sister" No the real test is in the full moon" He look at the cage and said" In the full moon that will be the real test and this test will also be if the wolf is too powerfull with the other Students. That why i going to ask will you stand guard when the full moon will come please sister as your stepbrother will you guard me when the full moon is here?"

more_horiz
Loika shifted her weight from one foot to the other anxiously. She was nervous about Jeff trying out the cage. She worried about him getting hurt or someone else getting hurt. " About that Jeff... I will need to talk to Peter about that. I don't know that he will be happy if I put me and the baby in danger. But I'll talk to him about it." She felt bad. She didnt want to let Jeff down but she also had to think about more than herself.

more_horiz
Jeff Nods his head and said" Yep you ask Peter about it becouse i do not want you or Peter to kill me. He check his watch and see the moon at 96%. He said to his sister" Sister the moon is allmost full, when it hit 100% The change will trigger itself and i will change, Please Sister i love you I want you to call in Jason and Peter those two can slow the wolf down for now.
He look at the chamber and said to his sister" Well it time for the lockdown, I love you Loika, Good Night Sister" He step into the chamber and lock the door down, Lock himself with the Cuffs in the Arms and the legs. He now looking at his sister from the glass base of the chamber.

more_horiz
Loika set the dishes they used in the corner and sat on the floor. she could only hope jeff was good with electronics and stuff because she had no idea about any of the stuff he used to build the cage. She rubbed her tummy as she watched him. Peter was going to be mad if he knew she was this close to jeff when he changed.

more_horiz
Jeff Nods his head and said to his sister" Thank you sister,Can you please Leave the basement now, the full moon is coming and when that happen the Bloodlust will come back to the wolf, I can do the best with in the cage that the both of us made and use the tazzer to hold back, If not don't work i want you to get all of the students and try your best to keep me from leaving the school"

more_horiz
Loika nodded. She was a bit unsure of what to do. She didnt want Jeff hurt, but she didnt want her friends hurt either. "Be careful." She said and left the room with the dishes. She made sure to lock the door behind herself and took the dishes to the kitchen where she made herself a cup of tea to take to her room.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum