X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteSwim class (pg13)

more_horiz
Swim class (pg13) 398622182_640
Sara Andrews was up before most of the students. Aside from Miss Faelith who was in the kitchen making breakfast for the other kids before school. She used her time to get ready for her class. She made sure the pool was clear of obstacles and clean. She eased into the pool and then let herself relax and her legs formed into one long beautiful mermaid tail. It felt nice. Like stretching out your legs after being on a plane.

She swam the length of the pool back and fourth while waiting for students to start arriving. Her tail moved slowly though the water in powerful strokes. She was having so much fun she didnt even notice students starting to enter the pool area.

descriptionCompleteRe: Swim class (pg13)

more_horiz
Jeff who was dragging himself from the basement to the pool area was painfull. He was working on his cage for hours each night noting can stop him but his ribs did pull up a comback blow that told him to take a brake and go to the pool. This is the very first time in his life that he meet The headmaster's Wife. A lot of stuff happen since jeff's mission to Japan But The headmaster got marry is kinda cool.
He got his jeans swin gear on plus his old-school nes tee. He look at the pool and said to himself" Dude, why your like is geting lamer everytime?"

more_horiz
Sara swam up to the edge of the pool and popped her head up out of the water. she smiled at Jeff. " Hello Mr Knight. You can go ahead and go change into more appropriate swim wear in the locker room. Only Swimsuits and swim trunks in the pool. Class will start as soon as everyone for swimming lessons is here." She started to swim a backstroke across the pool, her tail making a little splash as it came out of the water.

more_horiz
Jeff nod his head and heading to the Locker room. He heading to the Boy's Locker room. He change into from his jeans into his Black Swim Trunks. He look at himself in the mirror and said" Dude look at yourself you're Ribs is healing up and you look more living then dead. He grab his swining glasses and walk into the Pool, and said to himself" Ok Jeff You can do that". he look at Sara and said" Should i wait or i can get in the pool?"

more_horiz
Swimming, Bleh! thought Peter as he came down to the swimming pool. Of course he liked it because it was the funnest class, but hated it because it was work. He actually had to work his body just to stay above the water. "WHOA!" said Peter as he raised his head and squinter. Was that Mrs. Andrews? Damn, that tail is long, baby! She could kick anyone's ass with that thing. Peter laughed as he walked into a locker room, without as much as hello to Mrs. Andrews.

Pulling his sweat pants down, Peter was already dressed. He didn't like to change in public, but whatever. Looking around, he opened a random locker and shoved his things into it. Like his phone, his keys and other valuble stuff. Then he walked out, hugging his chest. Peter took a seat at the edge of the pool and let his feet slip into the water. The water was surprisingly warm. Then, his attention shifted back to Andrews' tail. "Does it hurt to turn your feet into a tail?" he asked, curiously.

more_horiz
Sara laughed and swam across the pool to the side Peter was on. she was amazingly fast in the water. She swam up to the edge of the pool and surfaced. She could breath underwater so she could swim for hours if she wanted. " It hurt when I was a kid cause my bones were still forming. But now that I'm an adult it doesn't hurt so bad. It actually hurts if I don't do it every once in a while. Its like sitting in a cramped space for a while."

more_horiz
Peter looked at her and then at the diving board. It was sure as high. He guessed ladies should be arriving soon. That will be a hoot. Loika can't swim, and she wasn't willing to try to get good at it. "So, whatdaya suppose we'll be doing today?" asked Peter, looking back where locker rooms were. What is taking him so long? How long does it take to change your clothes. This place seemed to crawling with wolves and other unnatural things.

"Why do even have to take this class. It's not even that important. I mean I can swim just fine. Why do I need a mermaid lady teaching me how to, no offense teach?"

more_horiz
Loika wandered out of the locker room in her one piece suit. She set down her wolf towel his sister got for her and went to the shallow end of the pool. Surprisingly enough she stepped right into the pool. She didnt go much farther though. she only stood where she could touch.

more_horiz
Sara welcomed Loika. She was proud of her. She had been working with her on just getting in the pool. She knew the girl had issues with it. " I will be working with everyone on their individual levels of capability. Loika is still learning but i know you and Jeff can swim. I will be working with both of you on proper stroke teqniques. If you catch on we will move on to simple rescue techniques. Sound good to you?" She smiled and winked. She knew the kids found this class useless, but she was determined to make it fun.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum