X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteStealing a moment (pg13

more_horiz
Loika changed into her pajamas after work and grabbed her copy of sherlock holmes. Peter was still out but she was willing to wait for him. They had been doing better since they had talked. She wanted to talk to him about the weird feeling she was having but she was a tad concerned he would think she was over reacting or over emotional.

She laid in his bed and started to read. She rubbed her tummy as she read. She had been learning to read alot better here at Xaviers and she was really starting to love it. She sometimes read out loud to her tummy when no one was around. Tonight she was just tired. She ended up falling asleep. Her book rested gently on her chest as she slept. One hand rested on her book and her other hand rested on her tummy.

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Stealing a moment (pg13

more_horiz
Peter came back around 2:00 pm at night. It wasn't as good of a trip as he had hoped, but it was a trip nonetheless. His old drug dealers offered him some drugs, but Peter remembered his promise to Loika, NO MORE DRUGS OR ILLEGAL STUFF! If he was caught doing drugs, Peter would not be able to get out of the situation.

He slowly closed the door to the building as to not make a lot of noise and approached the refrigerator. Making food would not do at this hour. It was far too late and he was far too tired to cook. So, he grabbed an apple and closed the refrigerator. As he was coming up the stairs, Peter knocked the vase down to the ground. "Shit!" he whispered loudly as he begun to clean up the stuff. He just hopped he didn't wake up anyone.

more_horiz
Loika was pretty out of it. She was dreaming about the pack of wolves she lived with before she came to xavier's and meeting logan in that bar in Canada. All of the events that changed her life.

In her dream she was talking to logan when someone dropped a glass at the bar. In reality it was the sound peter made. She jerked in her sleep and the book slid off of her and onto the floor with a loud thud. she stirred in her sleep but didnt fully wake up.

more_horiz
Peter listened for anyone to come down and give him hell about broken vase and waking up everyone, and being loud. But no one came down. It was as if everyoen was dead or something. Peter picked up the flower and took off his hoodie, moping up the water he spilled. Then, he threw the hoodie down the steps on the wodden floor. Where it would not get the carpet wet.

That was close, thought Peter as he finally made his way up to his room. When he walked in, he didn't expect Loika to be there, but lately, she's been sleeping over his room. He didn't mind. She was after all, his girlfriend. A tough, kick-ass girlfriend. Peter changed into his pajamas, walked over to Loika, picked up her book and set it down on a nightstand. Then, he walked over to his closet and pulled out extra blanket.

He didn't want to wake her up and she was sleeping on top of a comforter. He didn't care either way. Spreadin the blanker over Loika, Peter made sure she wasn't cold or anything. He then, climbed into warm bed.

more_horiz
Loika was out cold. Normally she would have heard or smelled anyone who came into the mansion as soon as they stepped onto the grounds. She had been working as much as she could at Mel's when she wasnt at school or doing homework.

She did however feel the blanket and Peter when he laid down. She rolled on her side to face him and opened her eyes sleepily. She must have been sleeping at least a few hours. Her hair was also a bit messy. She smiled at him with a sleepy/dopey smile and stretched. " Hi there stranger, how did your day go?"

more_horiz
Just as Peter was going to close his eye and try to fall asleep. He heard Loika. Was she talking in her sleep? Turning his head slighly to the side, Peter looked at her. She was beautiful. "It was alright. I think I might finally get a job at that shoe place," said Peter. "Stinky feet is just what I need to finish my day." he laughed as he talked softly. "Damn, drug dealers keep offering me that crap again. I don't use my powers on them, 'cause them don't worth it. But I think I mgiht next time. Just to teach them a lesson." said Loika.

"How'd you end up in my room anyway?" he asked, out of curiousity.

more_horiz
Loika was half awake while talking to peter. " Thats good about the shoe store, its a start at least. Im proud of you. Just be careful with those dealers. I worry about you." She was starting to fall back asleep when he spoke again. " You left it unlocked again. Your room is next to mine. Not that hard to get in hun." She half giggled. She was trying to remember why she was waiting for Peter. She was really racking her brain till she finally remembered.

" Oh I guess i should tell you." She woke up a bit more and sat up. She reached for her Sherlock Holmes book and flipped through it until she found a piece of paper. She handed Peter the Sonagram . " Doc says its a girl."

more_horiz
"Peter lifted his head slightly. "Oh don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I can take care of myself. Its yourself you should be worrying about," said Peter, using his arm as a head support. He looked funny holding his head up with his hand. "I did?" asked Peter as he looked to be thinking when he did. "Oh yeah, I was in a hurry to get to an interview at that shoe place, that I did forget to close it. Oh well, we might as well buy our own house when we get the chance. So we don't have to sneak into each other's room," chuckled Peter.

Then he heard about the girl news. "Oh, wow. That is great. Now you really get to name her Mackenzie. That is awesome. Did he tell you when you will actually...you know, deliver the package?" He hoped that Loika didn't take the joke seriously. He didn't mean anything by it.

more_horiz
Loika yawned. She just seemed to get bigger and more tired all the time. " Doc says shes healthy, that shes actually growing a little faster than most babies but he said he sees that sometimes." She picked at her nails like she did as a nervous habit. She wondered how Peter really felt about Mackenzie. Just when she was about to ask him Mackenzie started to move. Most likely trying to get comfortable. She quickly grabbed Peter's hand and put it on her belly. " Do you feel that?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum