Rachel was standing on the roof, looking over the town. It was dark and she was in her outift. This was just like any other night. Cold and brutal, but Rachel was fine and she didn't care. She looked over at her watch and just as she was about to jump 100 feet down, the door that lead to the roof flew bust open and five police officer all poured out in front of her. They all had loaded guns which were pointed at Rachel.
"FREEZE, MUTANT!" they all yelled.

Rachel rolled her eyes as she put her hands above her head in the air.
"See guys,I told you all she wore a costume." he then turned back to Rachel, "You are under arrest!" said the same cop, motioning for her to turn around. Rachel didn't flinch a bit.
"On what charges, if I may ask?"
"For obstructing justice and robbery."

Rachel began approach the cops slowly, they all jumped back in fright. "It took you this long to find me and arrest. You have clearly picked a wrong person to arrest. If you already know who I am, you will also know that I am very dangerous, don't you?" she raised her eyebrows as she continued walking up to them.

"Take another step and you'll be more than arrested, you'll be dead." said bulky man in his thirties as he pushed to the front. Rachel smirked as she lowered her arms.
"Aaaaand we have a winner!" she smiled. With one flick of her arm, the man's gun flew to the ground sliding against the wall. "You see, I might have a very troubled past as to which you are not concerned, but I help people. With mutants running around, you cops don't have strong enough weapons to defend anyone. I have the tools to help them. But I still don't understand why you are chasing one helpless woman who is just trying to live peacefully. Hmmm?" said Rachel as she quivered her lips and made a sad, innocent face.

"I am not buying it!" said the same officer whose gun was thrown out. "We have these guns which you can't stop." he quickly pulled out a gun of his holster and shot a bullet at Rachel. The bullet flew and as it was about to reach her face, it stopped. Of course, Rachel would get mad at him.
"Wrong move," she said coldly as she dropped the bullet to the ground. Every police standing there was shocked and paralyzed with fear. Not wasting a minute, Rachel thew that same office who shot her into a wall and then began to approach the edge of the roof.
"FREEZE!" they yelled. When Rachel reached the edge of the roof, she stopped.
"I'd love to stay and chat with you, but I have no time for either. So long, boys!"
And with that, Rachel jumped off the roof. Bullets began to fly behind her as every police officer on the roof raced to the edge of the roof.

Rachel as falling fast and any minute she would reach the ground, but no...she turned to a raven and flew farther and farther turning to smaller and smaller dot in the sky, until she was fully gone. "Morons, could never compare to me," thought Rachel as she flew back to her place.