Eve hadn't noticed that Kas had fallen asleep.The movies ended,and everything wet back to their first state.The banner became white again,and everything went quiet.The only thing that could be heard was their breathing.Eve moved slightly,yawning.She faced Kas and smiled.

He looked so peaceful sleeping there.Hebwas relaxed for once,dreaming God knows what.Sh carefully got up and stretched slightly.She looked at Kas and the thought of taking his money and disappear passed her mind.No.She couldn't do such anything when he was so sweet towars her.She grabbed her shoes,and passed one leg over him,as if straddling his waist.

She bent and gave him a kiss on the cheek."Thanks for the beautiful night.,she whispered,and passed her other leg over him,walking down the stairs next to the seats.She reached the door and glanced up,lookin at him one more time."I'm glad I met you Kas..",she said,more to herself.She then walked out of the room soundly.

She started walking down the hall,shoes in hands,but her head wouldn't seem to calm down.Shebhad a teribble headache and she groaned,standing against a wall.She slid down the wall,and placed her head against it.That's when she saw a figure in front of her.She looked up to find the very same girl she had given the ball before.She was shivering and looked a little blue.

Eve motioned for her to come closer and she did as she was told.When Eve made contact with her skin,her eyes widened."Oh my God,you're freezing!",she yelled and pulled the girl into her arms.She sat her on her lap,and closed her eyes concentrating on her.One feature of Pyrokinesis was changing body temperature.The girl snuggled closer to her,falling asleep on her chest.

"Don't worry hun.I'll keep you warm.",she said and started caressing the girl's hair.She felt tired and torn,and she wanted to get some sleep,but she would make sure the kid was fine before falling into darkness.She checked the girl,and she was already warm,fast sleeping on her.She sighed and leaned her head back against the wall once again,closing her eyes,and falling into a deep sleep.