X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

135 Broadway #11, Harlem NYC (R)

descriptionCompleteRe: 135 Broadway #11, Harlem NYC (R)

more_horiz
" Well shes safe from Stryker." She was puttin Loika back in the baby sling. " Cause i killed him myself. shifted into a wolf and tore the bastard apart." She said matter of factly as she made sure the little one was comfortable. She seemed to not be bothered she killed a human. " I still go to the brotherhood mansion to see my sister. so you will see us."

more_horiz
The ladies discussed, and Kas listened, the slightest smirk at how unabashedly Loika talked of shredding Stryker into hamburger meat. It must feel good to have closure..
As the young mother put her little one carefully back in the baby-sling, he nodded from where he stood.
"Feel free to come by again sometime. It's always open."
It didn't guarentee he would be here, but he could always tell when someone else had.
"It's good to hear from you.. and any of the other ones from the Institute."
From what he saw of them, Kas liked the motley crew. They were what he pictured a family to be like.
"If you're ever in need of help again, you know where I am."

more_horiz
" Thanks again Kelly. Sorry if i interrupted anything." She shook his hand and shook Eve's. They seemed nice. " Stop by the instute sometime if you like. Im sure Jason would be okay with it." She said to Kelly. She checked Mackenzie one more time to make sure she was secure and properly wrapped up from the cold before she started heading out the door.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum