X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteBrotherhod- Micheal's Room 28- 12 noon-Pg 13

more_horiz
He rolled over on the only piece of furniture in the room. He looked over to the alarm clock sitting on the floor of the bedroom and took a good moment. As if twelve noon had no significance in his passing mind. In his conscious mind, which was something blank and black Freakshow lay rested as well. He only had to think about it and Freakshow woke up, looking irritated himself.

"Why is it that when we wake up we're either in a food coma or just to damn bored and tired?" Micheal asked.

"Well personally, I'm ready to eat again," Freakshow replied in his way.

"Knock yourself out," Micheal retorted.

"Isn't that what a food coma is?" Freakshow asked.

"What do you dream about?" Micheal asked somewhat hazily while placing his hand under his pillow and grabbing a pack of fags.

"Food mostly," Freakshow replied honestly, "Well that and beating people, but that's kind of a passive thought."

Lighting the fag in his mouth, smoke billowed upwards towards the ceiling. He used unoccupied hand to move blonde hair out of his blue eyes. He inhaled and then exhaled.

"Is that so?" Micheal replied.

"Maybe," Freakshow said, "What about you?"

Micheal would have laughed, but he was unsure the answer to the question. He sat up on the couch of the bedroom and grabbed a game controller to his PS3. Turning on the machine he watched the load screen, and logged in.

"When do I get to try that?" Freakshow said.

"Never," Micheal replied.

"Why not?" Freakshow grumbled.

"Because...you have four arms and you'd break it," Micheal replied.

In honest truth, Micheal probably looked crazy to most people. Talking to his symbiote parasite within the mind was not exactly normal. Since no one could see Freakshow, only he could. And those whom knew of his abilities knew who he was speaking to. Micheal skipped all the introduction and passed the start screen to play his King of Fighter series. He could feel Freakshow moping about in his mind.

"Really?" Micheal asked, "Behave more menacing. Sometimes you're like a child. Than an evil alien weapon."

"I never said I was evil," Freakshow grumbled.

"Neither did I," Micheal said, "But they designed you to be. But like do some more growling and maybe stop eating all this junk."

"You eat too," Freakshow replied.

"Again, a six year old child," Micheal said.

Freakshow grumbled something inaudible. And Micheal continued playing his game.

descriptionCompleteRe: Brotherhod- Micheal's Room 28- 12 noon-Pg 13

more_horiz
Kahlan was just coming down from downstairs, to her room. Upon her opening her bedroom door she heard Michel talking. She knew very well who he was talking to, she thought of just ignoring his freaky friend and move on with her agenda. But she disagreed. Turning toward Michel's room she walked in without knocking. She didn't have to knock, no one did in Brotherhood. She could just enter any room and not feel guilty about it.

Instantly she saw him play his PS3. "Get your lazy bum up, and help me out." she said, looking at the TV screen. What she wouldn't do to destroy X-Men these days. "You know, every time I think I got you figured out, you always come to surprise me. I mean that weirdo in your head...doesn't he feels cramped in there?" she asked, eying him.

more_horiz
His fingers were blazing across the buttons, working the combinations and gauges. But all was disrupted as his door burst open and a woman walked in. He couldn't remember her name, actually he wasn't bothered to remember most of the names here. They offered the two best things a man could have food and shelter, with benefits. But of course in time he would have to pay them back. The "You Lose" was like a taunt to him.

"Fuck!" Micheal said, "Look what you did woman. I was on a winning streak."

Micheal took a moment and listened to her question.

"Hey Freak, you cramped?" Micheal asked.

"Well its a big emptiness, and its eternally as large as I can think up," Freakshow replied.

"He says, No," Micheal paused he put out his let fag on the wood flooring, it was the usual spot as singe marks now painted the floors, "Help with what?"

He took another moment, the You Lose still taunting him.

"Also I just only fucking bloody woke up," Micheal said, "I'm not infinitely lazy. Lazy implies I do nothing and I do stuff."

more_horiz
Kahlan was taken back by surprise of his reply. "Hey!" she shouted. "You would never win, you are too dumb." Kahlan looked at his room, it wasn't very inviting. She would never walk into his room unless she needed something, and she did. "I need your help to infiltrate X-Men's headquarters." she said, "Those bastards nearly killed me last time I appeared there. But this time I have a plan." she said.

Looking at him carefully, she noticed he wasn't all that active. "If it wasn't for your metabolism you would be a fat man today. Just like Blob used to be." she chuckled. "If you just woke up, shouldn't you be getting up? Oh, wait...I forgot you are too lazy even for that." said Kahlan sarcastically. "You know, if you don't excersize those bones of yours, you'll be like Xavier. CRIPPLED, and I ain't gonna wheel you around in a wheel chair." she laughed again.

more_horiz
Micheal jumped up from the couch quickly, the You Lose was no longer his problem any more. He quickly come on the woman and his expression turned, sour. Cruel like the true wolf he was, his hunter eyes were quick and cruel. Micheal was never known for his calm demeanor anyway.

"The last thing you do," Micheal angrily hissed, "Is insult me. If you ask me for help, it better be on hand a fucking foot begging me."

Micheal eyes were sharp and cunning. The mistake people made was thinking that he was a loser. Though in every way it appeared so, Micheal was also not someone to underestimate. He was the type to show his fangs later, rather than sooner.

"Any fucking way, how is a woman and a freak going to enter headquarters of the X-men?" Micheal paused, "Good fucking idea let's walk through the front door. You better have a plan woman."

Micheal walked away from the woman and put on his signature red hoody, he didn't even bother with a shirt. Mostly because he didn't own one. He slowly laced his boots on and stared at her again.

"I know this is important," Freakshow said, "But its nearly twelve thirty and usually I'm the one in control at noon."

"You always do this don't you, fucking hell!" Micheal growled, "Can you just stay in one place for like just a minute and I don't know quit irritating me?"

She hadn't probably expected that she'd wake up his anger and his hidden bloodlust. He didn't care about X-men this or Brotherhood that. As long as it was entertaining. He walked back to her his boots stomping on the ground.

"You!" he pointed, "This better not be fucking boring. Now Freak is coming out and you can talk to him. I remember everything anyway."

The symbiote suit wrapped around him and it was all a very quick process. Micheal was no longer there instead he stood in the free form blank space of the mind. While Freakshow stood in front of the woman. The two hundred pound, six foot monstrosity that he was. With four arms and blacken skin.

"Hello," Freakshow said.

"That's great just make us look like fucking pussies by saying hello like we're in some god damn Victorian era," Micheal said in the mind they shared.

"I didn't know what to say," Freakshow replied now he was the one appearing to talk to no one.

"How about your usual?" Micheal said.

"Yeah, but that be to much," Freakshow replied.

Freakshow moved his attention towards the woman.

"Well I'm Freakshow," he said, "So you have a plan?"

more_horiz
Kahlan growled at him, but said nothing in return. He was indeed a weird one. Nothing he could do was going to intimidate Kahlan. She was a survivor and could do very well on her own. Except this on this one, she required help. She watched as Mike turned to Freak. Aren't you an ugly motha fucker?, she thought in her head. "First of all, quit calling me a woman, I have a name and its Kahlan. Second of all, I have a plan, I always do and it would do you good to remember that." she said, taking a you-are-annoying-me stance as she folder her hands.

"They wouldn't detect a thing, if you just act normal. Which is more than I can say for you." she said. She placed a finger to her mouth and thought. "We are going to act like we are interested in joining them. Xavier is an old fool, he'll by it, if we are convincing enough. But you have to keep it together, or else...we're both screwed big time."

Kahlan was going to walk out of his room when she stopped. "And tell your friend there, to mind his manners. The last thing we need is him cursing out the whole X-Men place."

more_horiz
"You can't leave," Freakshow said.

The woman quickly turned around and stared at Freakshow. What was her name? Kathy, Marlyn? Woman. Just woman. Freakshow continued to stare at her.

"I need lunch," Freakshow said, "So you're going to eat with me and explain the plan better."

more_horiz
Kahlan sighted but then at the sound of food, she was better. She did need to eat. "Do you ever stop eating? Are you sure you don't have a big ass hole in your stomach? One that never fills up no matter how much you eat." snapped Kahlan. He was delaying them, but it was alright with her. She figured the X-Men weren't going anywhere anytime soon. So she figured she could have lunch with Freak. What the hell sort of name is that? she wondered. Approaching the kitchen, she opened up a refrigerator and pulled out jelly. then she walked over to the cabinet where peanut butter and bread was and began to make her sandwich.

more_horiz
Freakshow grumbled a bit he didn't like this woman. He followed her through the fancy halls, those whom had made this their resident stared at the large four armed Freakshow in fear. He followed her into the kitchen and gave her a bit of a pfft as she was to make a PBJ sandwich. Freakshow walked over to the refrigerator and grasped the handle. The door unhinged and he had ripped off the refrigerator door.

"Way to go you only had to break it," Micheal said.

"Just don't know my own strength," Freakshow replied.

"Yes you do, we've toppled the half of a building once remember," Micheal said.

Freakshow ignored Micheal's comment and took out an apple snackage pack and some peanut butter snack packs. He stared at the woman, what the bloody hell was her name?

"You gotta eat more healthy," Freakshow said.

Micheal laughed a little despite their odd habits of food. Freakshow took some lettuce and whatever veg was left and began to to cut up some veg. It was odd watching this abomination monstrosity make a salad.

"Should you wear a fucking apron too?" Micheal asked.

"Well she at least knows I have a knife," Freakshow replied.

more_horiz
After hearing the refrigerator door break, Kahlan frowned. "Oh for crying out loud, man!" she cried out. "What the hell did you do that for?" The guy was just crazy, not only did he eat too much he even broke things with inhuman powers. "Well, now our food is going to be wasted, unless you come up with some alternative, which is very unlikely, considering you ain't real bright at the moment." she said.

The kid might have been alright from the outside but he was a monster. Who couldn't control himself. Kahlan made a mental note to herself. Not to allow Freakshow to touch anything of hers. Especially her pictures of her family in glass frames. She then turned to look at what he was making. Salad? Really. Just as she thought she had him figured out he slaps a surprise.

"So, I see you are going all healthy papa on yourslelf, eh? What, you feel the need to extend your life span now?" she chuckled.

more_horiz
Stabbing the head of lettuce with the knife, the knife going straight through the cutting board.

"I can enjoy a good salad!" Freakshow grumbled, "I like salad too!"

Just cause she saw him eating cookies and the like didn't mean anything. He always balanced it out too. And Micheal liked apples.

"Just cause I got four arms doesn't mean I can't enjoy a salad," Freakshow said.

more_horiz
Kahlan looked at Freak. He was just like his name...a freak. Kahlan guessed he's mother was just as hideous as he was probably if not worse. "You strike me with your weirdness." said Kahlan. "Why eat healthy if you never get fat?" she was placing another bread slice on top of the jelly, and picked up her sandwich. "So, why'd you want to join Brotherhood? Are you on a misguided road of revenge as well. Or are you just lazy to join anyone else?

more_horiz
"Let me take over," Micheal said.

Freakshow only grumbled, but the symbiote suit began to wear away and Micheal appeared in front of this woman. He unsheathed the knife from the cutting boarding and stared at her. The knife was now being pointed at her.

"Look here, woman," Micheal said his eyes were sharp and cunning, "Do not call me lazy again."

Micheal gave her a quick look up and down.

"Where did you grow up?" Micheal asked, "Somewhere fucking nice with a house, daddy didn't love you enough and you suckled from the barrels of your own mother's tit for money. Do you know what its like to be out in the fucking streets? With barely a memory of what family is?"

Micheal kept the knife on her.

"I'm not playing the fucking I had a hard life, just understand this I'm not a fucking bum. I've beaten the shit out of so many class acts," Micheal said, "You may think you're so fucking clever cause you can shift into whatever the fuck you want. But guess the fuck what bitch. I could strangle the life out of you if I really wanted to. You're lucky I have been restraining myself."

Micheal grabbed a fork from the cupboards.

"The Brotherhood I joined cause at least I had a fucking roof over my head instead of sleeping in some cardboard box," Micheal said, "So I suggest if you want my help you better treat me with some fucking respect."

more_horiz
"I hardly think that talking to her like that is going to get you any respect; from anyone." Tri'Lan said from the doorway of another Brotherhood member's room. She did not enter but stayed just inside to keep the resident happy, "Kahlan, I need to speak to you. In private please." she said sternly.

more_horiz
Kahlan looked back at Tri'Lan and then suddenly turned to a lion, jumping on him. She growled loudly into his face. She then remembered that Tri'Lan wanted to talk to her in private. She stood up from Mike. "Don't push the boundaries, pal. Or you'll be leaving in your card box again." said Kahlan. She wasn't really one in charge but felt the need to be. She was the only one. "And clean up the potty mouth of yours as well." she looked at him, with a deep, sour look. This kid was getting on her nerves really quickly. "Don't ever mention my family, ever! It is none of your concern what happened with my family. You just keep it to yourself."

Kahlan turned to Tri'Lan and looked at her. "Let's go Tri." she told her, waiting for Tri'Lan to make a move to more private location.

more_horiz
Tri'Lan nodded and gently placed her hand on the small of Kahlan's back, pushing her towards her room so she could come clean about the what she was hiding. "Please, sit anywhere you like but remove your shoes before that please."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum