X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteThe Healing side of all of it( Pg-13 - R)

more_horiz
Jeff After the Taking Mission Went to the Medical bay becouse of Broking Left Leg and Blood lost. He Woke up in the medical bay with all of this doctor stuff on him, and on a medical bed said" What the Fuck i am doing here?" He went back and saw the guy that crush his left leg and some of the guards shot the wolf a few time with the legs.
He said to himself" Damm, Hey atleast Loika and Peter have there baby. He look at himself and wait for someone to come in.

descriptionCompleteRe: The Healing side of all of it( Pg-13 - R)

more_horiz
Jason was walking down the hallway with paper in his hand. Just so conveniently he passed Medical Bay. He knew Jeff was there and that he had a broken leg. Pushing door open, he saw Jeff walking. "Well, I see you are healing...or otherwise you wouldn't be walking at this moment." said Jason. "So, what am I to think of this?" He was confused, was Jeff sick or not? He was walking...what was Jason to make of that?

more_horiz
Jeff begin to Crake up. He said to Jason" I geting there my teacher, i just need to go on these cruses for a good 2-6weeks and run one final test on my leg, after that i am free from this bay. He show a note to jason and It said" Mr.Jeff Knight can't go near the danger room or do any missions!" He sign and said" Hahahha" He Grab his metal Cruse And beging to limp on them. He said to Jason" Is Loika and Peter is happy for there baby?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum