X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletevoicing concerns (pg 13 )

more_horiz
Loika chewed her nail nervously. Mackenzie was napping. She was trying to get herself used to being separated from her. She had barely put the child down since they returned to the school. The whole ordeal got her thinking. Especially since some of her suspicions had been confirmed after she had gone to thank kelly.

She knocked on Andrews' door but didnt wait for an answer. She rarely did. She was still chewing her nail nervously when she walked into his office. He was sitting at his desk. She knew he already sensed her coming to his office.

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: voicing concerns (pg 13 )

more_horiz
Jason looked up at Loika literately bursting into his office. No one had any respect for Jason he thought sometimes. Flipping his page down and closing a file, Jason opened a drawer and put it inside his desk. Then he folded his hands on his table and looked at Loika. "What does Mrs. Coleman teaches you in that etiquette class these days?" asked Jason looking at her. "How can I help you, Mrs. Faelith?" asked Jason, leaning against his chair.

more_horiz
" I dont go to her class Mr Andrews..." She mumbled and shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She could face down stryker and his armed guards fearlessly but talking to Jason, someone she highly valued, was becoming difficult. She chewed her nail again before speaking. " I gotta talk to you bout some stuff... you got a minute?"

more_horiz
Jason leaned forward again. "Yeah sure, what is it?" asked Jason, he feared the worst from her. Such as going after someone or killing someone. It was always Loika in the middle of the fight. Jason wondered where Sara was. He hasn't properly talked to her since they got back from Russia. After his chat with Loika, he'll go and find her. Maybe she wasn't doing alright as she let on to believe. He looked at Loika and waited for reply.

more_horiz
" I um.. ive been thinking alot about this and... Well if anything happened to me or peter I want you and Sara to take care of Mackenzie. I dont see anything happening for a long time but im saying if it did. I trust you guys with her." She played with the hem of her shirt, nervous to say the next part. " And while im talkin about Mackenzie.... I... think she has powers. I cant be for sure but i think she reads peoples minds. Im less sure about this but i think she also has the power to influence people." She sucked in a breath " dont kick us out dont kick us out dont kick us out..." She kept repeating anxiously in her head.

more_horiz
Jason chuckled lightly as he looked up at Loika. "Well, that is very kind of you to trust us with your child. I am sure Sara would make quiet splendid mother, if I say so myself," said Jason. He really hoped that nothing really would happen to that poor little girl. "As far as her being a mutant. I would not be surprised if she was indeed a mutant. Think about it, dear. You and Peter both have the X gene. Which means your baby is most likely to inherit a gene from you or Peter. We are going to have quiet an adventure here with you baby. I mean, she's going to be a handful when she grows up." smiled Jason at Loika. "You have nothing to worry about, Loika. I know she'll be quiet protected here."

more_horiz
Loika felt a little better and relaxed. " Thanks for letting me come talk to you. I was going to bring mackenzie to you to see if you could 'hear' anything in her mind. Ive been really struggling with this. Id talk to peter about it but he seems to dissapear." she plopped down in one of the chairs tiredly. " Besides i dont know if i want to talk to him. im still kind of mad at him for getting all nose to nose with rachel."

more_horiz
Jason smiled at her in a fatherly way and stood up. "Peter, seems to disappear quiet a lot lately. I wonder what he is up to." said Jason out loud. "Don't worry, I am sure your baby and Peter including will be just fine. There is nothing to worry about, Loika. Besides you've got me and Sara and X-Men to protect your baby." he smiled again. "I am sure whatever happened with Rachel and Peter on our way back was just misunderstanding."

more_horiz
Loika was hugging her knees and sitting quietly, listening as Jason spoke. She looked up at him with a small smile. " Thanks Jason.... i feel alot better. Do you want me to bring Mack down? See if you can hear anything? Maybe im just being crazy about this." She stood up in the chair and stretched.

more_horiz
Jason smiled at how concerned she really was. There was nothing to be afraid of Jason knew that. "Er...I wouldn't doubt if she was speaking at such a young age, but if she is asleep, don't wake her up." said Jason. He knew that babies were very displeased if someone woke them up from their state of snooze. Besides, she wasn't going to disappear anywhere. He could just talk to her then. If she indeed could communicate. "Loika, just continue with your life, the baby will not be unattended ever. If you are away somewhere and you need someone to watch Mackenzie, Sara and I would be glad to help you out whenever possible."

more_horiz
Loika chewed her nail again. she was trying really hard to be a good mom. "please never be a mom to Mackenzie like my mom was to me." She thought to herself. She was also trying really hard not to think about another job she was working. She didnt want anyone at the school to find out yet. She headed for the door and smiled. " Thanks for listening to me Jason, ill catch up with you later. Lakai and one of her brotherhood members adore her... so they are watching her for me. I gotta go i have the late shift at the diner tonight." she lied about the last part. She wasnt scheduled at the diner. she headed out of his office.

more_horiz
Smiling again, Jason heard her. But he figured she is just being an anxious like every first time parent. Jason didn't know what else to say to her as he looked at her. "You'll do just fine, Loika. Don't need to fret over small things. You know where to find Sara if you ever need her help. I hear you and her are getting really close." said Jason as he was still smiling. "Thanks for listening to me Jason, ill catch up with you later. Lakai and one of her brotherhood members adore her... so they are watching her for me. I gotta go i have the late shift at the diner tonight." she lied about the last part. "Anytime, Loika. See ya later." said Jason as he watched the young girl walk out of his office. Then, he pulled out the files again, picked up a pen and began to write again. She'll be just fine.

OOC: Mark this topic as complete and ...if you are done with it, archive it. Thanks.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum